Previously on Dexter...
《嗜血法医》前情提要...
I need to get my hands on that vial.
我得看看那个小瓶瓶
I'm just gonna extract a sample.
就是抽点血样
I'll run it for DNA. Hopefully get an I.D.
做个DNA测定 希望查出血样的归属
So whose blood do you think it is?
你觉得血是谁的
Your blood results are in. - Emily Birch.
你的血迹分♥析♥结果出来了 艾米丽·伯奇
She's not a victim. She's alive.
她不是受害人 她还活着
Boozing it up in Coral Gables.
在珊瑚墙嗜酒成性
The barrel girls case,
桶装女尸案
there are partial sequences from multiple people.
还有其他多人的DNA
Cole and Boyd did this together?
科尔和博伊德是共犯吗
With maybe three or four others.
还可能有第三个或第四个凶手
As far as Quinn goes, he wasn't on vacation.
至于奎恩 他不是放大假
I suspended him to protect your brother.
是我停了他的职 为了保护你哥哥
I trusted you.
我信过你
And while you were fucking me,
你却辜负了我
You were spreading shit about my brother behind my back.
你在我背后整我哥
Fuck you.
滚吧你
Cole as a teenager.
青少年时代的科尔
Your boy Dexter Morgan and his girlfriend
你的小德克斯特·摩根 还有他的小女友
on his boat at 3:00 A.M.
两个人凌晨三点在他船上
What's in the bags? Something heavy.
袋子里是什么 很重的东西
I'm thinking narcotics. Maybe a body.
我想是毒品 或许是尸体
It's time to stop.
都结束了
Stay the fuck away from Deb!
你♥他♥妈♥的离黛布远点儿
Dexter?
德克斯特吗
No, it's Jordan Chase. Can I leave a message?
不 我是乔丹·切斯 能留个口信吗
Tick tick tick.
滴答 滴答 滴答
That's the sound of his life running out.
那是他生命在流逝的声音
Take care, Lumen.
保重 卢蒙
They say that history repeats itself,
人们说历史总会重演
but I will never put my family in danger again.
可我再不能让家人处于险境
Now that Jordan Chase knows Lumen and I are on to him,
既然乔丹·切斯知道我和卢蒙盯上了他
I need to plan for the worst.
我就得做最坏的打算
Yeah, I think that's the last of it.
好啦 这应该是最后一件了
I put the grandparents' address
爷爷奶奶的地址我帮你
in the navigational system.
输进导航系统了
And I have the print-out you gave me.
打印件你也给我了
And Harrison is going to have such a good time
咱小哈里森马上就能去奥兰多
with his big sister and big brother in Orlando.
跟大哥哥大姐姐尽情欢乐啦
I'm getting Harrison out of Miami
哈里森得离开迈城这个危险之地
and Lumen out of that house.
卢蒙也得从老宅子搬走
Dexter.
德克斯特
I haven't been apart from him since Rita died.
丽塔走后我还没和小家伙分开过
Nothing is going to happen to Harrison.
放心吧 哈里森没事的
Love you.
爱你
Call me as soon as you get there.
到那边就给我电♥话♥
Byebye. Bye, dexter.
拜拜 拜 德克斯特
Lumen.
卢蒙
Come on. We'll be safe here.
过来 这里很安全
Jordan doesn't know about this place.
乔丹不知道这个地方
He thinks we're at the house.
他还以为我们在老宅子
What the fuck are you up to now?
这狗男女他妈在搞什么飞机
We can't wait any more. We need to take out Jordan.
不能等了 我们得除掉乔丹
That might be difficult.
这可有难度
He's surrounded at all times by four bodyguards
他整天都有四个保镖贴身护卫
except when he's on stage in front of 200 people.
除非在台上 可下面还坐着200号♥人
I think we should start with the others.
我认为应该从其他几个下手
We don't even know who they are.
可我们连其他人是谁都不知
No. But she can help us.
对 不过她能帮到我们
Is that her?
就是她吗
The one whose blood Jordan wears around his neck?
乔丹项坠里的血就是这人的吗
Yeah. Emily Birch.
对 艾米丽·伯奇
She looks like me and the girls in the barrels.
她看着挺像我和桶里那几个姑娘的
But older.
不过岁数大些
She's the same age as Jordan, and Cole, and Boyd.
她和乔丹 科尔 博伊德那三个变♥态♥同龄
I think she was the first victim.
我猜她就是第一个受害者
How is she still alive?
那她怎么还能活着
I don't know. I hope she can tell us.
不知道 希望她能说出真♥相♥
We're gonna talk to her today? I'll come back at lunchtime.
咱俩今天就找她谈吗 午饭时候我回来
We'll go then.
然后出发
Stay inside. Don't open the door.
待在房♥间里 不要开门
I won't. To anyone.
不会开的 谁叫也别开
Okay, by now you're all aware
好吧 现在大家都知道
that new evidence has been found in the barrel girls case,
桶装女尸一案发现了新证据
which this department is again pursuing as a top priority.
现在被重新列为组里的头号♥大案
Our initial conclusion that Boyd Fowler
最初结案时我们做出博伊德·福勒
was solely responsible for these crimes was wrong.
独♥立♥作案的结论是错误的
It now appears that he had help.
现在看来他还有帮凶
And the day began with such promise.
新的一天伴着她这些豪言壮语开始了
Vince, can you take us through the DNA?
文斯 来介绍下DNA的情况
New evidence "Has been found"?
"发现了"新证据
Like, maybe the evidence discovered itself.
还不如说证据自己蹦出来的呢
I'm just glad to be back. It beats the fucking file room.
回来就好 比档案室可他妈强多了
DNA reports from the coroner's office
鉴证科的DNA报告显示
point to multiple perps.
这是起团伙犯罪
Do we have any names? No.
有嫌犯姓名吗 还没有
What we have are partial sequences
可我们从严重污损的样本中
from very seriously degraded DNA.
还是找到了部分DNA序列
But the evidence confirms what we knew about Boyd Fowler.
博伊德·福勒的罪证仍旧是板上钉钉
And it also points with a high probability
不过还有确凿证据指向了
to Cole Harmon, Jordan Chase's head of security.
科尔·哈蒙 乔丹·切斯的保镖头子
As you know, Cole Harmon was our original suspect
大家都知道 本案最初的嫌犯就是
in the case.
科尔·哈蒙
Until I pointed them toward Boyd Fowler.
直到我将罪证全然引向博伊德·福勒
He is now our main target again.
现在他重新成为我们的头号♥嫌犯
A target you'll never hit. He's already buried at sea.
你们永远也逮不到的嫌犯 他已经葬身大海了
Morgan. Yeah.
摩根 到
Debra.
黛布拉
Take Quinn and bring in Cole Harmon.
你和奎恩立即逮捕科尔·哈蒙
Start at his office.
先去他办公室
In the meantime,
我即刻
I'm getting search warrants for his house.
办理他住所的搜查令
You should have them within the hour.
一个小时之内便可以搞定
Fuck yeah. That's it.
真♥他♥妈♥滴爽 大家行动吧
Hey, congrats. Looks like your filing days are over.
不错哦 看来你不用窝那儿弄档案了
Yeah, at least until Laguerta's mood changes.
是啊 但愿洛格丽塔别再发飙就好
Angel...
安吉儿
So you got Morgan back.
摩根又能为你效命了
Yeah. Thanks for that.
是啊 谢谢你了
It's what you wanted.
你不是一直盼着嘛
She earned it. So
她应该回来的 那么...
I'll keep you posted on the case.
这案子情况我随时向你报告
May I help you?
有什么我能为你们效劳的吗
Miami metro homicide.
我们是迈阿密凶杀组
We're looking for Cole Harmon.
我们找科尔·哈蒙
Mr. Harmon hasn't worked here in more than two weeks.
哈蒙先生已经两个多礼拜没来上班了
What?
什么
You should probably talk to Mr. Chase.
您还是问一下切斯先生吧
Are you fucking kidding me?
你♥他♥妈♥开什么玩笑
Your head of security disappears
你自己的安全主管都失踪了
and you don't think it's worth reporting?
这不应该报告我们吗
It seemed like an internal matter.
这似乎是我们自己的事
Cole Harmon is wanted for the rape and murder
科尔·哈蒙涉嫌强♥奸♥和谋杀至少五名女子
of at least five women.
被通缉
Hold on a second.
等等 等等
Detective Batista told me and Mr. Harmon
巴蒂斯塔警探对我和哈蒙都说了
that you'd made a mistake,
那是你们警署搞错了
that some animal pickup officer was your sole suspect.
说有个动物尸体回收男才是你们唯一嫌犯
He's not anymore.
他不是唯一的了
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表