No hefty bags. No diesel fumes.
没有大袋子 没有船尾的废气[指自己抛尸]
This is what she would have wanted...
这就是她想要的吗
a grieving spouse...
丧偶后的悲痛欲绝
For once doing what a person's supposed to do.
不能免俗地再凭吊一番故人吗
Dexter Morgan?
是德克斯特·摩根么
Rita?
丽塔
Hi. Hi.
你好
Sorry I'm late.
抱歉我来晚了
That's no problem.
没关系
There was traffic, of course.
路上太堵了
I went to the wrong cafe.
我还找错了地方
I went to the one in town.
去了家城里的餐厅
I didn't know there was anything even out this far.
哪儿知道这地方有这么远
How did you find this place?
你怎么找了这么个地儿
I, uh... Tracked it down.
好不容易才发现的
So I... your sister...
你妹妹
Debra's told me so much about you.
黛布拉说了你很多
Nothing bad, of course.
放心 没说你坏话
She omitted the fact that I'm an ax murderer?
没说我是个杀人狂吗
No. She said that you were a...
哪有 她说你是个...
bloodstain pattern analyst...
血迹分♥析♥师
which I have no clue what that is.
我听都没听说过
Believe me, I barely do either,
可不是吓你 我可两样都干啊
and I do it 40 hours a week.
一星期得干40个钟头
She seems nice, your sister.
你妹妹看起来人不错
You seem nice too.
你看起来人也不错
Thank you.
谢谢
So, um, what's good here?
这里有什么好吃的吗
I mean, there must be something special
我是说 你能大老远跑到这里
to bring you all the way out this far.
肯定有什么特色美食吧
I...
我...
I usually play it safe
通常我都不敢乱点
and go with a Caesar salad.
一般就要凯撒沙拉
But I don't see one on here.
可这里没有
You know, I think I'm gonna get the special,
我看就点这的特色菜吧
the mushroom ravioli.
蘑菇馄饨
Dexter?
德克斯特
Do you know what you want?
想好点什么了吗
Yes, I do.
当然
Dex.
德克斯
What are you doing?
你干嘛呢
I was just thinking about Rita, how much...
就是在想丽塔 我是多么...
How much you miss her?
多么想她吗
How much I lied to her, from the very beginning.
是我骗了她多少次 从认识开始
Funeral's the day after tomorrow.
葬礼后天举♥行♥
I chose an oak casket. I hope that's all right.
我选的橡木棺椁 希望合适
White roses. I think she'd like those.
还有白玫瑰 她应该喜欢
They want to know if there's a particular dress
他们想知道 她下葬时
you'd like her to be buried in.
你想让她穿哪件衣服
Not really.
怎么都行
Okay.
那好
I'll find something.
我去给她挑一件
Quinn called, and the FBI has released the crime scene
奎恩打电♥话♥说联邦调查局
at your house,
解除了你家里的犯罪现场封锁
so there are some things I want to do there and...
所以我想回去办点事
I'm gonna drop you two off at the apartment.
我会把你俩放在公♥寓♥
Is that okay?
这样好吗
Yeah, that's fine.
行
You're worrying me.
你让我很担心
I really didn't expect you to come.
真没想到你会来
We're partners. I'm here.
咱俩是搭档 我当然要来
What are we looking for?
我们要找什么
Nothing.
什么都不找
Trinity wouldn't leave anything behind.
三一杀手可不会留下蛛丝马迹
What are we doing then?
那我们做什么
I wanted to clean the place up.
我是想把这里收拾干净
Make sure Dexter didn't see it like this.
别让德克斯特看到这些
The FBI left it this way.
联邦调查局就留下这么个烂摊子
They have people who'll do that.
他们有人手做这个
This much blood, usually you call Dexter.
这么多血 通常要找德克斯特来
How you holdin' up?
扛得住吗
Okay. I guess.
我想还好
I mean, you know my brother. It's a little hard to tell.
你知道我哥 他不大会表达情感
No, I mean you. How are you holding up?
我是说你 你还扛得住吗
Fine.
我还行
Not used to having to be the strong one, you know?
以前用不着我强撑
It's always been Dexter.
出头的都是德克斯特
And now... He's the strong one?
可现在... 出头的都是德克斯特吗
To me it's always seemed the other way around.
在我看来 恰恰相反
Swear to God, I can't even...
天呐 我甚至
tell what he's thinking.
连他在想什么都不知道
Sorry.
对不起
I didn't mean to make things worse.
我没想添乱的
It's okay.
好吗
What are you doing? I don't know.
你干嘛 我也不知道
Hurry, come on, open up! Dexter!
德克斯特 快开门吧
Are you there?
在家吗
Dexter, you came back early!
德克斯特 你这么快就回来啦
Hey, guys. Did you have fun?
姐弟俩玩儿得好吗
It was awesome. We got you stuff.
爽呆了 我们给你带了礼物
Perfect. There's one for mom too.
正合适 还有个给妈妈
Where is she?
妈妈在哪儿
She's not here.
她没在
Well, where is she?
那她在哪儿
Just...Sit down.
先坐下吧
I need to tell you something.
我得告诉你们件事
Dexter?
德克斯特
Is everything okay?
没出什么事吧
What's going on? You're freaking...
怎么了 你怎么...
you're freaking me out.
你别吓我们
Something happened to your mom.
妈妈出事了
Something bad?
坏事吗
Yeah. Something bad.
嗯 很不好
Is she okay?
她没事吧
A man came into our house,
有人闯进了我们家
and your mother came home and...
正好你们的妈妈回家 于是...
He killed her.
那人把她杀了
What? She got killed?
啥 她被杀了
Somebody killed her? No, she's fine.
有人把她杀了 胡说 她没事
Dexter. What...
德克斯特 你...
You're kidding, right? I don't understand.
你吓唬人呢吧 这怎么可能
You said you spend the day at Disney world.
我们在迪士尼乐园那天 你还说你们在一起呢
I'm sorry for your loss.
丽塔的离去我很抱歉
Astor? Go away.
爱斯特 你走
I mean it! Leave me alone!
走开 让我自己待着
Just...Listen to me. Everything's gonna be okay.
听我说 都会好起来的
It won't be.
不会的
She's dead!
她死了
I know.
我知道
And it doesn't even matter to you.
可你就像个没事人一样
How can you say that?
你怎么这么说
'Cause it doesn't.
因为你就是没事
I can tell just by looking you don't even care.
我敢说你压根儿就不在乎
Where were you?
你当时在哪儿
Where were you when someone was killing her?
别人杀死她时候你在哪儿
You should have been there to protect her.
你应该在那里保护她
You're right.
你是对的
That was your job! I know.
那是你的责任 我知道
I should have been there,
我应该在那里
and I wish I could take it all back.
我希望一切可以重来
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表