I've got to get to him before she does.
我必须在她之前找到布伦纳
Tramp stamp.
臀上纹身
I think I'm in love.
我想我春心萌动了
She's into needles.
她那么喜爱针♥刺♥
Why don't you show her your dick?
你怎么不向她展示下你的小♥弟♥弟♥
That's disgusting.
太恶心了
You are so judgmental, Morgan.
摩根 你太武断了
I mean, come on.
要我说
We all have our own ways of expressing ourselves.
每个人都有用来展示自己的一种独特方式
I have my ink and you have your...
我纹身 而你
Man-boots.
穿男式靴子
Yeah?
这怎么了
Well, expect my man-boots up your ass
听好 如果这次无功而返
if you're wasting my time, okay?
我这双男式靴子就会印在你屁♥股♥上
Vincent?
文森特
Now what can I do you for?
有什么可为你效劳的
That's Michael Angelo?
这就是迈克尔·安吉洛吗
The one and only.
如假包换
M, how are you?
M 你好啊
Come here.
来 亲亲
Good to see you. Always good to see you.
高兴见到你 见到你总是很愉快
M, this is the detective I was telling you about.
这位就是我经常跟你说起的警探
Detective Morgan.
摩根警探
Enchante.
欢迎
Right.
谢谢
Mind taking a look at something for us?
能帮我们看一个东西吗
Any friend of sugar's is a friend of mine.
甜心的朋友就是我的朋友
"Sugar"?
"甜心"
Okay.
停
We interviewed this kid who saw this on the hand
在我们调查时 目击的孩子声称
of a suspect we're looking for.
在嫌疑犯的手上看到这个图案
Any idea what it means?
能看出这是什么吗
Crude, simplistic, but...
虽然图案粗糙 简单 但
It's definitely an eye.
这绝对是个眼睛的图案
Look.
看这个
The similarity.
这有个类似的
See?
像吗
And that would mean?
那这样的图纹有什么意义
Eyes symbolize the third eye in our minds,
这种眼镜象征人类心灵的第三个眼睛
like the God Horus
像荷拉斯神似的的
and also...
还有
Just like...
就像是
The back of a dollar bill.
一美元钞票的背面
Have you ever done something like this?
你有给客人刻过这样的纹身吗
Well, if I had, I would have remembered it.
如果我做过 我一定会记得的
Anything else you can tell us?
还有什么能告诉我们的吗
We're kind of desperate here.
我们现在急需一些有用的信息
Without it in front of me,
眼下还没有
that's the best I can do.
我只能帮到这程度了
I'm sorry. No, it's okay.
对不起 不用 没事的
M, thank you so much anyways.
M 不管怎样都谢谢你
Always for you.
永远欢迎你
And you...
还有你
You come see me anytime, okay?
你什么时候有空过来看看我 好吗
Okay, thank you.
好 谢谢你
Okay. Okay, bye.
好 好了 拜
Bye.
拜
I'll be in soon.
我会尽快跟你联♥系♥的
Bye.
拜
Hey, I think she likes you.
喂 我觉得她喜欢你哦
Don't ever speak about this.
不要跟我说这些
Since we're already here,
既然我们都在这里了
why don't you get Quinn's name put on your...
你为什么不把奎恩的名字刻在你的...
Hey, I have a gun.
喂 我身上有枪的
I'll just wait in the car.
我还是去车里等你吧
Okay.
好
Hello?
喂
Cira, it's me. Any luck?
茜拉 是我 找到什么了吗
Just a steaming pile of fuck all.
还是一大堆烦死人的没用的信息
Please tell me you have something.
告诉我你找到一些东西了
I've gone through most of the bank's ATM footage.
我看过大部分银行自动取款机的监控录像
Eight names and counting.
目前有八个人并且还在增加
They're all freaking out about something
这些人都表现出非常惊慌
while they're withdrawing maximum amounts
同时他们都是把他们账户里面
from their accounts just like our first
尽最大限度的金额取出来
Santa Muerte vics.
就像第一个死亡圣神受害人一样
I want addresses for all eight names
我要那八个人的住址
and any others you can find.
还要你发现的其他类似的人的
I'll pick you up on my way to work tomorrow
我明天去工作的时候去你那里接你
and we'll check 'em out, okay?
然后我们一起去调查 好吗
Poor Julia Tuttle.
悲哀的朱莉娅·塔特尔
The mother of Miami.
迈阿密城的创建者
They named this bridge after her in her honor.
人们因为尊敬她用她的名字为这座桥命名
Now it's crawling with pedophiles and sex offenders.
现在这里住满了恋童癖和性犯罪者
So much for honor.
这就是所谓的尊敬了
Japan's total area is slightly smaller
日本的地域稍微比
than the U.S. State of Montana.
美国的蒙大拿州小一点
You mind if I watch?
你介意我一起看吗
The kid fuckers stay over by the tracks.
新来的去那边小路上呆着
That's not why I'm here.
我不是为那个来的
And why is that?
那是为什么来的
Stuck-up little co-ed and I
自负的婊♥子♥跟我对于
had a legal disagreement concerning
双方同意这个词的法律愿意
the meaning of the word "Consent."
有不同的看法
Take a load off.
这里放松一下吧
Appreciate it, brother.
谢谢你了 兄弟
Where'd you do your time?
你在哪里服刑的
Okeechobee.
奥基乔比
My last stretch was in that shithole.
我上次服刑也是在那个地方
Rough place.
那是个烂地方
Yeah.
对啊
Told everyone I was in for armed robbery
跟别人说我是持枪抢劫罪进去的
to keep a target off my back.
让我不会别人烦扰
You from Miami?
你是迈阿密城的吗
Used to be.
过去是
Guy I bunked with lives down here now.
跟我住的人也住这里了
Thought I'd let him show me the town and have some fun.
还以为他能带我去城区里看看找乐子的
Did that fun include Lumen?
你说的乐子包括卢蒙吗
That is until my parole officer,
直到我的保释官
the cunt, started giving me shit
那个贱♥人♥给我一个
about staying with someone from the joint.
让我只能呆在这个鬼地方的东西
Wound up here.
最后就呆在这里了
Mmm. Beats a cell.
嗯 总比单人牢房♥好啊
Barely.
好一点点
Once my parole is done, fuck Florida.
我保释期过了之后 操他佛罗里达
I'm going north.
我要去北方
Get me some of that farm-fresh pussy.
找几个农村的新鲜的女人来搞
You ever tap that?
你上过那样的女人么
Can't say that I have.
不能说我有过
A couple weeks ago...
几个星期之前
I had this hot little blonde on all fours.
我有个超正的金毛妞被我们四个人轮上
A few of us did.
我们中有几个人做了
Believe me, that bitch got every fucking inch
相信我 那个婊♥子♥把整个
of my motherfucking... That's enough.
我的... 够了
This room was meant for Boyd, not his cellmate.
这个房♥间是为博伊德准备的 不是他的狱友
They were co-workers, partners.
他们是合伙作案人 搭档
Basically the same.
基本没什么分别
You're sure?
你确定吗
I need to kill him.
我必须杀了他
so Lumen doesn't have to.
那样卢蒙就不能了
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表