I don't want her down that road.
我不想她走向这条路
Think about what you're doing.
想清楚你在做什么吧
I am.
我很清楚
He's a sex offender. I know.
他是个性犯罪者 我知道
On parole.
还在保释期
What are you saying?
你说什么
Think!
动脑子
Are you listening?
你有在听我说话吗
Okay.
好吧
He's wearing an ankle bracelet.
他带着一个脚镯追踪器
It couldn't have been him.
不可能是他的
She had the wrong guy.
她找错人了
I was ready to kill him.
我已经准备好杀他的了
I was ready to kill him.
我已经准备好杀他的了
I was ready to kill him!
我已经准备好杀他的了
Robert Brunner isn't one of the men who hurt her.
罗伯特·布伦纳不是伤害她的人
Harry's right.
哈里说的没错
I have to convince Lumen to do what I never could.
我必须说服卢蒙去做我无法做到的
To move on.
忘记过去向前进
You're home early.
你今天提早回来了
Where's Sonya?
桑娅去哪里了
I sent her home.
我让她回去了
She said you were gonna be working late.
她说你要加晚班
Hope you don't mind, I grabbed a beer.
希望你不要介意 我喝了一瓶啤酒
What's he doing here?
他在这里干什么
He wanted to...
他来想
Borrow...
借
A book.
一本书
He reads?
他也读书吗
Yeah, he does.
没错 他会读的
Here.
拿去吧
Thanks.
谢谢
Little vacation reading.
一点假期的怡情小读
Quinn was just leaving.
奎恩正想走呢
What she said.
她说的没错
I will call you in the morning, Joseph.
我会明早跟你电♥话♥联♥系♥的 约瑟夫
Oh, okay, Debra.
哦 好吧 黛布拉
Kind of warm for gloves.
这个时候戴手套应该很热吧
Good night.
晚安
Thanks for the book.
谢谢你这本书
What was that about?
刚才是怎么回事
It's late, so I'll take the couch.
晚了 我睡沙发吧
Are you and Quinn?
你跟奎恩交往吗
We're fuck buddies. That's it.
我们只是性♥伴♥侣♥ 就那么简单
You need Quinn for that?
你要奎恩来满足你吗
I know it's insane.
我知道那样很荒唐
I... I know it's... wrong for a fuck-ton of reas...
我知道那样很不对
Will you please stop looking at me like that?
你能不能不要用那样的眼神看着我
It's your life, Deb.
那是你的生活 黛布
Just don't bring him around when Harrison's here.
只是哈里森在的时候不要带他过来
What's that supposed to mean?
那是什么意思
Well, he's at an impressionable age.
呃 他现在到了易受外界影响的年龄
We don't know what might rub off on him.
我们不清楚什么会给他造成阴影
What will rub off on him?
那什么会给他造成阴影呢
Just keep Quinn away from my son.
只是不要让奎恩出现我儿子的身边
Fine.
好吧
You know, you're wrong about Quinn.
你知道不 你看错奎恩了
He's... not that bad.
他...也没那么坏
Sorry. Long day.
对不起 漫长的一天
Dinner's in the oven.
晚饭在烤箱里面
You mind if I hop in the shower first?
你介意我先洗个澡吗
You never called.
你没给我打电♥话♥
Yeah, I know.
对啊 我知道
I just lost track of time.
我只是不记得时间了
Why so late?
为什么那么晚
Budgets are due at the end of the month, so.
局里预算月底就到期了 所以
I'm gonna...
我先去
I'll set the table.
我布置一下桌子
Okay, thanks.
谢谢了
She's not there.
她不在这里
You just missed her.
你们刚好错过了
Did my wife say where she was going?
我妻子有说她要去哪里吗
You two still not seeing eye to eye?
你们两个还没见到面呢
Look, I really need to find her.
听着 我真的很需要找到她
It's important.
很重要
She was asking about Tuttle bridge.
她问了我一些关于塔特尔桥的问题
I told her that is the last place she wants to be.
我跟她说那是最不能去的地方
What the fuck, asshole?
干什么 混♥蛋♥
Nice.
不错哦
Where you going, baby?
去哪呢 靓妞
What are you doing?
你在干什么呢
I'm taking you out of here.
我要带你出去
Give me the gun. No.
把枪给我 不行
Give it to me!
给我
You have no idea what those animals did to me.
你想象不到这些禽兽对我做了什么
Passing me around.
一个接一个
I couldn't move. I couldn't stop them.
我不能动 也不能阻止他们
It wasn't Brunner. It was.
那不是布伦纳干的 是他
He was Boyd's cellmate.
他是博伊德的狱友
He raped three women!
他强♥奸♥过那三个女人
He tortured them just like he did to me.
他就像折磨我一样折磨她们
That's impossible. You weren't there!
那是不可能的 你又不在那里
Just listen to me.
先听我说
He's wearing an ankle bracelet as part of his parole.
他还在保释期并且戴着脚镯追踪器
If he leaves this place, it gets reported.
如果他离开这个地方 会报♥警♥的
I checked.
我检查过了
He was here the whole time you were taken.
你被抓去的时候他一直都在这里
Robert Brunner's never seen you before.
罗伯特·布伦纳没有见过你
He's never touched you.
他没有动过你
He never hurt you.
他也没有伤害过你
You were about to murder the wrong man.
你差一点就要杀错人了
Oh, fuck.
哦 操
You see? This is where it leads.
现在知道了吧 这条路走下去就会这样
But it's not too late.
但是现在还不算太晚
There's still no blood on your hands.
你手还没沾有别人的血
I just want to feel better.
我只想好起来
I want all this to go away.
我想让脑子里的那些记忆都消失
It will.
会的
I don't see how it can.
不现实啊
Go home...
回家去吧
Back to your family.
跟你家人一起
If you don't put this behind you,
如果你没有把这一切抛在脑后
I swear what you're feeling now will only get worse.
我保证你现在的感觉会越来越糟糕
Okay, okay, okay.
好吧 好吧 好吧
I'll go.
我会走的
Okay.
好吧
Next one on our ATM list.
下一个在自动取款机取款名单上的人
Oh-for-fucking-five.
取了五块钱
That's how I like to start my fucking day.
该死的这就是我这一天的开始
You want to make a bet why this one
我们赌赌为什么这人
was taking a wad of cash out of the ATM?
从自动取款机上取了一堆钱
Gambling? Hookers? Drugs?
赌钱 嫖♥娼♥ 吸毒
You're very cynical.
你真愤世嫉俗
It's called being a detective.
这是警探的直觉
And blow me.
真糟糕
You have to put positive energy out into the universe.
你得把所有的正气发散出来
Right.
对
Blow you.
真糟糕
You smell that?
你有闻到什么吗
Holy shit.
该死的
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表