Chart.
病历表
I'm Dr. Lorre.
我是劳瑞医生
I understand you suffered a loss of consciousness.
我了解到你有意识丧失
That's what I'm told.
我也听说了
That ever happen before?
之前有过类似症状吗
Um...First time.
嗯... 第一次
You have any history of headaches, dizziness, blurred vision?
有过头痛 眩晕或者视力模糊病史吗
Uh uh.
没
Hypoglycemia?
低血糖呢
Not that I know of.
据我所知没有
Okay.
好的
We're gonna run a chem profile
我们要给你做个生化检测
and check your glucose levels for possible dehydration.
检测你的血糖水平以及可能的脱水
We'll follow up with a tox screen.
然后还有毒理检测
See if anything's in your system.
看看你体内有什么
I'll be right back to draw your blood.
我一会儿回来给你抽血
Just lie still.
躺着别动
He's in there, okay.
他在那儿
Just give him aspirin. No painkillers.
给他阿司匹林就好 别给止痛片
I'm sorry, doctor.
对不起 医生
I didn't know about his addiction.
我不知道他有药瘾
Well, you got to check the patient's records here, he's...
你应该检查病案记录 他...
Fifth time he's been in the E.R. This year.
今年他已经来急症室5次了
This is his fifth accident.
这是他第五次"意外"了
It won't happen again.
不会再有下次了
All right.
就这样吧
Another head?
又一个人头
And I was in such a good mood.
我心情真是太好了
It's my fault.
那是我的错
I got him killed.
是我让他被杀的
Fuck that. You didn't cut his head off.
你又没有把他头砍下来
They did this because he started talking to me.
他跟我说出了真♥相♥ 所以它们才杀人灭口
If I hadn't come back here, Fauzi would still be alive.
如果我没有回来 法兹就不会死
It was my call.
是因为我的电♥话♥
We're in this together.
我们是一起的
And we're closer to catching him because of you, okay?
因为你我们差点就抓住他了 好吗
You did good.
你干的漂亮
Looks like, uh...
看上去像 嗯...
The same treatment as our other, uh, head case.
和我们另外那宗人头案是同样的手法
Eyes and tongue have been excised.
眼睛舌头都被挖掉了
Damn, don't people just shoot each other anymore?
该死 人们就不能开枪杀人么
Excuse me a sec.
抱歉 等我一会儿
Hey, thanks for calling me back.
嗨 感谢你回我电♥话♥
No prob. Sorry it took so long.
没问题 抱歉拖了这么久
We're up to our necks on this trinity thing.
我们为三一杀手忙得喘不过气
Yeah, that's what I want to talk to you about.
这正是我要和你谈的
I think I may have a lead on Kyle Butler.
我觉得我可以引出卡尔·巴特勒
Kyle Butler?
卡尔·巴特勒
Yeah, you know, the guy who was hanging around
你知道 就是那个跟阿瑟·米切尔
with Arthur Mitchell?
如影随形的家伙
Yeah, I know who he is.
是的 我知道
Just didn't know you people were working this.
只是不知道你们的人还在跟进这个案子
I'm sort of, uh, flying off the record.
我有些小道消息
Listen.
听着
Is there any chance I could talk to the Mitchell family?
我能否有机会和米切尔的家人聊一聊
The Mitchells are in a safe house.
米切尔一家现在人在藏身处
First stop before Witness Protection.
证人保护计划的第一步
Just want to show them a photo.
就想请他们指认一张照片
Take five minutes.
五分钟就好
Give me the photo. I'll show it to them.
把照片给我 我拿给他门看
Ahh, it's too sensitive.
嗯 这事太敏感了
If I'm wrong, it could mean my ass.
如果我错了 我就糗大了
Come on... Ray, as a friend.
求你了 雷 帮朋友个忙
I'll see what I can do, but no promises.
我看看我能做些什么 我不保证
Thanks.
谢谢
Let me know.
等你消息
Take it.
拿下它
Now, before you can take anything... What the fuck?
在你能举重若轻之前 怎么回事
You have to know what it is you want.
你必须知道你想要的是什么
May sound easy,
或许听起来容易
but you can't know what you want
但你不可能知道你要什么
unless you know yourself.
除非你了解你自己
But if you want something, there's only one option.
但是如果你想要 那就只有一次机会
Take it.
拿下它
You want that promotion?
如果你想晋职
Well, then take it.
那么 拿下它
You want that new car, that house?
如果你想要一辆新车 新房♥
Take it.
拿下它
That could have gone smoother.
一切本该更顺利的
Could have also gone worse.
也可能变得更糟糕
Least he's down.
至少他倒下了
Hello? Hi, it's Dexter.
你好 喂 我是德克斯特
Wanted to tell you that I'm gonna
我想告诉你我可能要
be a little later than I expected.
稍微迟点回来
It's no problem.
没关系
My sister should be there any minute though.
我妹妹应该马上就到了
Actually, she phoned too. She's tied up at work.
实际上她也给我电♥话♥了 她工作很忙
Oh. It's okay.
哦 没关系
I don't mind staying late.
晚一点没关系
I... I like watching him sleep.
我喜欢看着他入睡
You're a lifesaver.
你真是救苦救难的观♥世♥音♥
I was gonna call you.
我正打算打电♥话♥给你呢
Is everything okay?
一切都还好吗
He took his first step.
他刚刚迈了他人生的第一步
At least I think it was his first.
起码我认为那是他的第一步
He did?
是吗
It was only one step, but you could tell
尽管只有一步 但是看得出来
he was really proud of himself.
他真的很为自己骄傲
That's amazing.
太神了
I managed to get a shot for you.
我给你发了个彩信
Check your email.
看看你的邮箱
Thanks.
谢谢
I'll call you when I'm on my way home.
我回来的时候会给你电♥话♥
My son is walking...
我儿子会走路了...
Like a normal little boy.
像别的正常小男孩一样
I'm on my way there right now.
我正在去那儿的路上
Just start trolling for eyewitnesses.
开始搜罗目击证人
Maybe we'll catch a break.
或许我们会休息一下
Maybe someone saw something, okay?
或许有人就看到了什么
Lieutenant Laguerta? Yes?
洛格丽塔队长吗 什么事
Jim McCourt, internal affairs.
我是吉姆.麦科特 内部事务调查局的
I wonder if I could have a word with you in private?
我是否可以和你私下谈谈
Of course.
当然可以
So...What's this about?
什么事情
Well, this is really a courtesy call.
这只是个礼节性拜访
We're about to launch a formal investigation
我们将会展开正式调查
into one of your detectives...
调查你手下的一个探员
A...Angel Batista.
巴蒂斯塔.安吉罗
I understand he's your husband.
我知道他是你丈夫
Yes. Yes, he is.
是 他是
Apparently, he had a physical altercation
很显然 他曾经和他一个同事
with one of his fellow officers... A sergeant Lopez.
洛佩斯警官 发生过肢体冲突
I was under the impression the matter was settled.
我记得这件事已经处理完了
Oh, far from it.
哦 远非如此
Lopez collapsed while on duty today.
洛佩斯在今天执勤的时候昏倒了
He's been hospitalized with internal bleeding.
他已经住院了 内出血
My God.
天呐
We believe that he'll pull through, but he's filed charges.
我们相信他能挺过来 但他提出了诉讼
Something else you should be aware of:
有些事你要明白
We have two eyewitnesses who claim that they saw Batista
我们有两名目击者证实他们看到巴蒂斯塔
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表