Previously on Dexter...
《嗜血法医》前情提要...
When the wife is dead,
妻子被杀
90% of the time, the husband did it.
九♥成♥都是丈夫作案
Boyd Fowler. Hobbies:self-improvement
博伊德·福勒 爱好:自我修♥炼♥
and storing women in formaldehyde.
把女人泡在福尔马林里
She saw everything.
她全看见了
This is what happened to the girls before you.
这是你之前那些女孩的下场
Boyd wasn't the only one
博伊德并不是唯一一个
who did this to me. There were others.
这样残害我的 还有别人
That last fucking bitch...
最后那个婊♥子♥他妈的
is alive.
还活着
Someone tried to move the girls in the barrels.
有人想转移桶里的姑娘
Where's the driver? He took off.
司机呢 跑了
That means he's still mine to find.
这么说他还是我的猎物
You believe some people deserve to die?
你觉得有些人的死是罪有应得吗
Some people don't deserve to live.
有些人不配活在世上
His name's Cole Harmon.
他叫科尔·哈蒙
If this is gonna end badly,
如果最后不是好事
will you please just tell me now?
可以现在就告诉我吗
Might have a job for you. And what would that be?
给你个活儿干 具体是什么
Lookin' into someone.
监视一个人
Dexter Morgan.
德克斯特·摩根
As far as Quinn goes, I suspended him
至于奎恩 是我停了他的职
to protect your brother.
就为保护你哥哥
I trusted you.
我那么信任你
And while you were fucking me,
你却一边和我亲热
you were spreading shit about my brother behind my back.
一边背地里搞臭我哥
Fuck you.
滚吧你
You're backing off this thing
你在这事上唯唯诺诺
'cause you're porking that guy's sister.
全是因为和他妹妹上♥床♥
Your blood results are in. Emily Birch.
血迹分♥析♥结果出来了 艾米丽·伯奇
She's not a victim. She's alive.
她不是受害人 她还活着
It was almost 20 years ago. He was Eugene greer.
大概是二十年前 那时他叫尤吉恩·格瑞尔
That's Jordan Chase?
他就是乔丹·切斯吗
With lumen, I'm someone different.
和卢蒙在一起 我感觉自己变了个人
In her eyes...
在她的眼里
I'm not a monster at all.
我不再是只野兽
You know, I'm glad
知道吗 我很高兴
you didn't touch any of them.
你没对她们下手
Why is that? Because this DNA test
为什么 因为这份DNA检测
will clear you and leave you all to me.
会还你清白 然后 你就归我了
We may have a vigilante on our hands.
或许真就有这么一个清道夫存在
One of the barrel girls escaped,
其中一个女孩儿逃离了魔掌
and now she's after the men that abducted her.
而她正在追杀这些绑走她的家伙
Maybe she had help... A husband, boyfriend.
她可能有帮手 丈夫 男友
You're gonna give me a full confession.
你还是老实交待吧
Liddy!
利迪
Liddy, it's Quinn.
利迪 我奎恩
You're really starting to fucking piss me off.
我他妈可真要生气了啊
You said you wouldn't kill her.
你说过不杀她的
Lumen!
卢蒙
Is this the only kind of love I'll ever find...
难道我的爱情就只有这一种归宿吗
the kind that ends in blood?
必须在血泊中走向尽头吗
Where are you?
你在哪里
You've been in this situation before, Dexter,
德克斯特 这情况你过去也碰到过
and I don't need to tell you how it ended...
结果怎样就不用我多说了
with Rita dead.
丽塔被害
I haven't forgotten.
我忘不了
Those aren't gonna do you a lot of good without Jordan.
乔丹要是跑了你拿这些也没用
I'll find him. How?
我能抓到他 怎么抓
All the girls were raped and tortured at the same location.
那些姑娘都是在同一地点被蹂躏的
I'm pretty sure that's where he's taking Lumen.
卢蒙肯定也被带到那里了
Pretty sure. That sounds like an assumption.
肯定 怎么听都像是猜的
It's more than that. Jordan's like me.
当然不是 乔丹和我一样
He needs his routine.
他有自己的一套
Deb put together a file
黛布把乔丹名下所有房♥产
with all of Jordan's real estate holdings.
都做了汇总
It has to be one of them.
肯定是其中一处
Another assumption, Dexter?
又是猜的吧 德克斯特
It's all I have to go on.
我没得选
Lumen sees me for what I really am,
卢蒙见识了我血腥的一面
and she hasn't turned away from me.
可她并未弃我而去
She hasn't turned against me.
也没有向警方告发
She's someone I could share my life with.
我和她可以共度此生
I will not let her die.
我绝不会让她死掉
Surprise!
惊喜吧
Dexter!
德克斯特
What are you guys doin' here?
你们怎么跑这来了
It was Astor's idea.
是爱斯特的主意
I thought we'd come surprise you
我们来迈阿密给哈里森办生日派对
and have Harrison's birthday party here in Miami.
是想来给你个大惊喜哦
Are you surprised?
惊到没有哦
Boy, am I.
惊死了都
I been telling him all morning he's gonna see his father.
我一早晨都在和小家伙说要见爸爸了
He couldn't sleep, he was so excited.
他兴奋地觉也不睡
So happy to see his dad.
就想见他爸爸
And, Dexter, don't worry. We're not movin' in.
德克斯特 不麻烦你 我们有地方睡
We're staying down at the Econo Lodge down the street.
我们住街那边的艾康诺旅馆
Do you wanna come have breakfast with us?
你来和我们一起吃早餐吗
Yeah, come on, Dex!
来吧 德克斯
I wish I could, but there's a situation at work.
我真想去 可局里有任务
I really have to go.
我必须去
Oh, well, Astor and Cody
对了 爱斯特和柯迪
had something they wanted to ask you.
有事请要问你呢
Can we do it later?
晚点可以吗
I just don't have time right now.
这会儿我真没时间了
All I heard on the trip was Dexter, Dexter, Dexter.
一路上听到的都是德克斯这 德克斯那
It'll just take a minute.
几分钟就可以了
What is it?
什么事呢
We wanna stay with you for the summer.
我们想在这里过暑假
Can we please, Dex? We really, really miss you.
行吗 德克斯 我们都想死你了
Sure, you can.
当然可以哦
I really miss you guys too.
我也很想你们
Chase's private jet was fueled
切斯的私人专机加满了油
and sitting on the runway.
停在跑道上
His pilot was all dressed up with nowhere to go
机组人员整装却不能待发
because Chase never showed up at the airport.
因为切斯压根就没去机场
You checked his home. And his office.
你搜他住所了 办公地点也搜了
I think he knows we're on to him.
我看他知道咱们盯上他了
Probably holed up somewhere, or he's on the run.
也许藏匿在某地 甚至跑路了
I wanna put out an APB,
我想发全境通缉令
throw out the net, see if we snag him.
撒开大网 看能不能逮住他
We'll need an arrest warrant for that,
先得弄张拘捕令
and no judge would grant it.
可法♥院♥都不批
We don't have enough evidence.
我们证据不足
Well, we gotta try.
那我们得想办法
We can't just let that fucker slip through our fingers.
可不能让那禽兽从眼皮底下溜走
We could issue a stake and notify.
我们可以下达地方监视令
Locate him, put him under 24-hour surveillance
先锁定目标 全天候盯着他
until we've got enough to bust him.
直到有确凿证据抓他
That's fucking great.
真♥他♥妈♥棒
Where were you last night?
昨晚你去哪儿了
I had...a couple things crash down on me.
我...赶上一大堆屁事
I heard about Chase.
切斯的案子我听说了
Fucker vanished?
那孙子不见了
Yeah, but LaGuerta just okayed a stake and notify.
嗯 不过洛格丽塔同意下发监视令了
Do you think your... vigilantes in love got to him?
你觉得是落到那对"侠侣"手里了吗
Well, killing Jordan Chase
干掉乔丹·切斯
is not the same as killing Boyd Fowler.
可没博伊德·福勒那么轻松
This guy doesn't take a piss
这孙子连嘘嘘时候
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表