What does this mean?
照片意味着什么
I don't know.
我不知道
They've known each other since they were kids.
他们在儿时就彼此熟识了
Oh, my God, Dexter. This is huge.
天呐 德克斯特 大件事了
We just have to figure out who they are.
我们不得不找出他们都是谁
So what do we do next?
那么下一步我们该怎么做
What?
什么
You said "We."
你刚才说"我们"
Put on your seatbelt.
系好你的安全带
This is a fucking disaster.
这真是场灾难
Carlos Fuentes was shot and killed.
卡洛斯·富恩特斯被射杀了
Our informant, Yasmin Aragon, was shot and killed,
我们的线人 雅斯敏·阿♥拉♥贡也被射杀了
as well as another innocent bystander.
还有一位无辜的受害者
Son of a bitch.
妈的
At this point, we don't know if it's by our gunfire
目前 我们还不知道是因为我们的火力
or that of the two brothers.
还是那兄弟俩的枪引起的
Additionally, three other bystanders were wounded.
此外 还有三位平民受伤
I want a full report by 8:00 A.M.
明早8点给我一份详细的报告
I know it looks bad. And it is bad...
我知道这看起来很糟 确实很糟
But we are going to get through this.
但一切都会过去的
I promise you.
我保证
In the heat of battle...
激战中
All cops make occasional mistakes in judgment.
每个警♥察♥都会偶尔判断失误
Excuse me?
你说什么
If mistakes were made, they most certainly were not mine.
如果有问题 大部分责任不在我
Hey.
嗨
He was so relaxed and happy,
他如此放松和幸福
I couldn't bear to move.
我都不忍♥心放下他
And I have to admit, he feels quite good.
不得不承认 他感觉非常好
He's always so happy in her arms.
他在她怀里总是如此高兴
Partners come to us in various ways.
伙伴们以不同的方式来到我们身边
Bound together for many different reasons.
因各种不同的原因联♥系♥在一起
But for any partnership to work,
但是要维系这个关系
you must not only accept this person into your life,
你就不仅仅要接受这个人走进你的生活
but accept her for who she is.
还要接受原本的她
Saint Brigid...
圣布里吉德
Circle us with your light...
用你的光芒照耀我们
So that no darkness shall overcome our world.
让我们远离黑暗的侵扰
Hey.
嗨
Hi.
嗨
Hi.
嗨
Hi.
嗨
Harrison, this is Lumen.
哈里森 这是卢蒙
Oh, my goodness. Hello.
我的天啊 你好啊
Sometimes partners find us,
有时 伙伴就是那么寻到你
and as much as we try to push them away,
无论你怎么用力阻止
they work their way
他们依旧直入你的生活
into our lives regardless, until we finally realize
末了 你才发现
how much we need them.
原来你是如此需要他们
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表