Hey, I got to go. I'll see you later tonight.
嗨 我要走了 晚上见
Okay.
好的
Hey.
嗨
Well, look at you.
看看你
Pretty as a picture.
漂亮极了
I only got a few minutes, so, uh,
我赶时间
what do you got for me?
你有什么消息
I don't work for free, Quinn.
我可不是做义工的 奎恩
All right, well, I just gave you 500 bucks.
明白 我给你500块
And I told you about the girl.
我会告诉你那个女孩的情况
But if you want to find out who she is,
但是如果你想弄清楚她到底是谁
where she's from,
从哪儿来的
and what she's doing in that damn house,
以及她在那该死的屋子里做什么
I might have to employ some methods
我就要启用一些
just a little bit unorthodox.
一点非常规手段了
And for that, you're gonna have to pay.
那 也是要收费滴
I don't know.
我没明白
I know you got the cash.
我知道你有现金
Yeah, it's not that.
是 不是那样
It's the pussy.
她是你的小野猫
Now lookie here, stud,
听着 壮男
if you're backing off this thing
如果你因为和那家伙的妹妹上♥床♥
'cause you're porking that guy's sister,
就退缩了的话
I'd say you've got your priorities as a cop
我只能说你就不该
all wrong.
当警♥察♥
I'm a little embarrassed for you.
我让你不好意思了吧
I'll give you another five.
我再给你500块
That'll work.
成交
You don't have to do anything with this, okay?
你不用担心这个 明白吗
You can just talk normally.
你像平常一样说话可以了
What do I have to do?
我该做什么呢
We're gonna walk you through the club
我们带你在酒吧里走一圈
so that our team can get a visual on you,
让我们的探员都认识下你
and then you're just gonna wait by the door.
然后你就在门口守候就好
The second you see the Fuentes brothers,
你一看到富恩特斯兄弟
you walk up to them and you engage in conversation
你就走过去拉着他们在酒吧外面聊天
outside of the club until we move in and take 'em.
直到我们的人过来抓住他们
What am I supposed to say?
我该说些什么
Tell 'em how hot they look.
说他们很性感
You really don't have to worry about anything.
你真的什么都不用担心
We're gonna be right there.
我们会立刻出现的
I want to make sure we're all in contact.
我要确认一下通讯没问题
This is sergeant Batista. Is everybody getting this?
我是巴蒂斯塔警司 大家都听到没有
Loud and clear. I can hear you.
一清二楚 听得见
Looks like we're all in place.
似乎大家都就位了
You'll do great.
你会是好样的
They're already here.
他们已经在这儿了
Say again?
再说一遍
I said they're already here.
我说他们已经在这儿了
Sitting at the VIP table.
正坐在贵宾桌
Okay, how'd that happen?
怎么会这样
I thought we had all the doors covered.
我以为我们已经盯住了各个门口
I don't know.
我不知道
I heard there's a secret door from the club next door,
我听说这里有个密门从酒吧通往隔壁
but I've never seen it.
但我从来没见过
Okay, this is a change of plans.
计划有变
Yasmin, go sit with them.
雅斯敏 去和他们坐一起
We're gonna sit tight until they leave.
在他们离开前我们不会动手
Once they step outside the club, we take them.
一旦他们离开酒吧 我们就行动
Let's make sure we find that secret door
让我们先找到那个密门
and deploy a team there as well.
然后在那也部署一个小队
Everyone got that?
大家都听清楚了吗
Got it. Got it.
收到 收到
We've been here for over an hour.
我们在这呆了有一个多小时了
I know.
我知道
Well, you said there's a seminar in Naples.
你说在那不勒斯有个研讨会
Don't you think he's there?
你不觉得他会在那儿吗
Probably.
有可能
So what are you waiting for?
那你还在等什么
That.
就是这个
The neighbor to go to bed.
邻居熄灯
I'm going in.
我就潜入
No, you're staying here.
不 你在这儿呆着
What? No.
什么 不
Yes. It's too dangerous.
必须的 太危险了
I have no idea what's inside.
我不知道里面有什么
I'm gonna have my hands full without watching over you.
我会很忙顾不上你
Fine.
好吧
Well, you can... Be the lookout.
你可以把风
It's so great working with you.
和你搭档真是太棒了
If you see anything, call me.
如果你看到什么 打我电♥话♥
We are starting to look a little obvious.
在这有点显眼了
I am gonna go get us a club soda.
我去拿两杯苏打水来
All right, yeah.
好的
He's calling me over.
他叫我过去
No, keep moving. Ignore him.
别 继续走 当没听见
This is lieutenant Laguerta.
我是洛格丽塔警督
Officer Manzon, go to him, make nice,
曼宗警官 过去吧 嗲一点
and try to get him to step outside the club.
试着把他们带出酒吧
Lieutenant, no. This is a problem.
警督 不行 会出问题的
These guys are dangerous.
这些家伙很危险
Stand down, Morgan.
闭嘴 摩根
She's in charge.
她说了算
Nothing we can do.
我们无能为力
No.
不
Police! Drop that fucking gun!
警♥察♥ 把枪放下
Holy fucking shit!
糟糕
Move! Move! Move!
行动 快 快
Stop right there. Down on the ground.
站那儿别动 趴到地上
Police! Drop the gun!
警♥察♥ 放下枪
Back away! Drop the gun now!
退后 马上把枪放下
Oh, you again.
又是你
You should walk away before this one
在我弄死她之前
gets more than just a little cut.
你最好闪开
Drop the gun right now.
马上把枪放下
Please!
求你
You okay?
你没事吧
Yeah. Yeah.
没事
It's okay. Come here.
没事了 过来
Cole as a teenager.
青少年时代的科尔
Who the fuck are you?
你♥他♥妈♥的是谁
No fucking way!
没门儿
Who are you, motherfucker?
你是谁 混♥蛋♥
We have to go before he sees our faces.
在他看清我们的脸之前 赶紧离开
Holy shit!
天呐
I can't believe that just happened!
难以置信
What made you come inside?
你怎么进来了
I thought I saw a shadow.
我似乎看见一个黑影
And that made you come crashing through a window?
所以你就破窗而入
I know. I know.
我明白 我明白
I just had a feeling.
我只是预感不对
It was some sort of lizard brain thing.
只是某种本能反应
She's starting to sound like me.
她和我越来越像了
That's Cole.
那是科尔
And Boyd.
还有博伊德
And Dan the dentist.
还有丹 那个牙医
It's them from, like,
看上去好像这是
15 years ago.
15年前的照片
Do you recognize any of the others?
你能认出其中任何人吗
No, just those three.
不 只认识这三个
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表