Hey, I know you're up against it,
喂 我知道你可能很反感
but you might just want to take a breath.
不过你还是冷静冷静吧
Why don't we give him the night to stew over this
要不我们给他一个晚上想想清楚
and then you come visit him tomorrow alone?
你明天跟他单独面谈一下
Fine.
好吧
Sonya?
桑亚
Sonya?
桑亚
Where are they?
他们去哪里了
Hi, this is sonya. Leave a message.
你好 我是桑亚 留个口信
Yeah, it's Dexter.
嗯 我是德克斯特
I just got back and you're not here
我刚回来没看到你
and not answering your cell.
而且你的手♥机♥没人接
Call me now.
尽快回个电♥话♥
Can't help but think the worst.
忍♥不住想到最糟糕的情况
Harrison's been stolen.
哈里森被拐卖♥♥走了
I shouldn't have left him with a stranger.
我不应该把他丢给一个陌生人
Rita would have never allowed it.
丽塔绝对不会允许这样
Hi.
你好
Finally fallen asleep.
终于睡着了
Where were you?
你去哪里了
Well, he was keyed up after his Yo Gabba Gabba videos.
他看了《嘎巴宝宝》以后欢得不得了
I thought some fresh air would make him drowsy.
我带他出去透透气好让他入睡
It worked.
挺奏效的
You didn't answer your cell.
你怎么没接电♥话♥
Well, I had my hands full.
我腾不出手来
Oh, I left a note on the fridge.
我在冰箱上留了张便条
Oh, I didn't mean to worry you.
我没想让你担心的
No, it's fine.
没关系的
I'm just...
我只是
I'm not used to checking the fridge for notes.
没有看便条的习惯
Just messages from other serial killers.
只是以为是别的连环杀手的留言
Oh, I feel terrible.
我闯大祸了
Don't. You were just doing your job.
没有 你只是尽本职而已
Hey, I'm lucky to have you.
幸好有你在身边
We both are.
幸好我们彼此照应
Oh, a little courtesy, please.
请等一下
Thanks.
谢谢
You hitting the club tonight?
你今晚去夜店吗
No. Home.
不 在家
Oh, good.
不错
'Cause I won't be there to watch your back.
我可不想再在俱乐部帮你把风了
There could be wingmen out there looking to settle the score.
也许那个鸟人正在伺机报复呢
Just drop it.
别提啦
With all due respect, this man is a knight in shining armor.
恕我直言 这个男人就是个白马王子
You should be polishing his Lance.
你快去给他的长矛抛个光吧
Excuse me?
你说什么
I meant that metaphorically.
我很隐晦的 你懂的
Not...How it sounded.
不是 字面的意思
Good night.
晚安
Okay, I want to know exactly what happened at the bar.
行了 我想知道酒吧到底发生什么了
I told you it's settled.
我说过了这是有预谋的
I'm not asking as your wife.
我可不是以你老婆的身份问你的
Vince and I were having drinks, keeping to ourselves.
我当时正在和文斯小酌 聊点心底话
And then out of the blue, sergeant Lopez starts talking shit.
本来好好的 可洛佩兹警司突然大放阙词
What shit?
他说什么胡话了
You know...Shit. He was out of line.
你懂的 抽风 他脑袋抽风了
Specifics.
怎么个抽风法
He asked if you and I were married.
他问我俩是不是结婚了
Then he said you were a fine piece of ass.
然后他说你是个尤物
And you were my sugar mama.
还说你把我当小白脸儿包着
Sugar mama?
我包你
Yeah, 'cause you're my boss and
是啊 因为你是我上司
your paycheck has more zeros.
薪水又比我的多一个零
Does that really bother you?
那让你觉得很困扰吗
A little.
有那么点儿
Do you know any guys it wouldn't bother?
谁遇到这种情况不会郁闷呢
So you hit him?
于是你动手揍他了
No, there's more.
不是 还有更糟的
More?
更糟的
You wanted to know everything.
你怎么什么都想知道啊
He then said you gave the best blowjobs in Miami.
然后他说你的口♥活♥儿在全迈阿密数一数二
And then I hit him.
我就揍他了
And he's lucky that's all I did.
没宰了他就不错了
Angel, I'm a woman in a position of power.
安吉儿 我作为女人却身居要职
Some men have trouble dealing with that,
有个别男人无法接受这个事实
so they spread garbage around.
就想用诽谤拉我下水
I know. I know.
我知道 知道
And I'm trying to work through it.
我会努力熬过去的
Could you work through it without the bar fights?
你熬归熬 别打架行吗
I'll keep the bar fights at a minimum.
我会把这件案子给小事化了
He sleeping?
他睡了吗
Like a baby.
睡得像个好宝宝
How was work?
今天工作如何
Dire.
很糟糕
I've been saddled with this uniform on a homicide case
我被迫跟一个穿制♥服♥的去处理一件命案
and she's driving me ape-ass crazy.
而且她开车死快
How's the nanny?
保姆怎么样
Aside from a little message hiccup...
除了一件留字条的小事
It was totally my fault... She did great.
都是我的错 她其实还是不错的
I wonder why she left Ireland.
我很奇怪她为什么会离开爱尔兰
Maybe she's running from something.
可能她在逃避什么事情吧
I don't know, Deb.
不知道 黛布
Maybe you better check interpol.
你最好查查国际刑♥警♥组织的资料库
What about you? What'd you do today?
那你呢 你今天如何
Not much.
没什么事
Cody called.
柯迪打电♥话♥给我了
He wanted me to send my recipe for pancakes.
他想让我把煎饼食谱寄给他
How are they?
他们现在怎么样了
Cody sounds...
柯迪的声音听起来
happier.
快乐多了
Astor wouldn't come to the phone.
爱斯特不愿来接电♥话♥
She'll come around, Dex.
她肯定就在电♥话♥周围听着呢 德克斯
Well, other than that, I ran some errands.
除了这些 我还去办了些事
That's good.
挺好的
Get back in your routine.
你恢复日常作息规律了
When you lose someone close,
当你失去了亲人时
routine can be a ladder that can help you
恢复作息不失为一条
climb back into some kind of normalcy.
让你回复常态的捷径
Where'd you hear that?
这话从哪里听来的
I am capable of independent thought, Dexter.
我自己想出来的 德克斯特
Oprah.
是奥普拉
I watched her when I was laid up.
我被停职的时候一直在看她的节目
That's good.
真不错
Keep getting better, Dex.
保持下去 继续恢复 德克斯
I'll try.
我会尽力的
Yeah, I'd like to report a dead animal.
我要报告一具动物尸体
Uh, county road 5, mile marker 31.
5号♥县道 31公里路标处
I'm not sure.
我不敢肯定这是什么
I think it was a gator.
也许是只鳄鱼
It was long and scaly.
它很长而且有鳞片
Yeah. Thank you.
嗯 谢谢
It's on Boyd's circuit, so he'll get the call.
轮到博伊德执勤 所以肯定会派到他
When he does, Boyd will take a little nap
博伊德要过去后 就可以打个盹儿了
and wake up in the tourist welcome center,
等他一觉醒来 已在废弃的游客欢迎中心了
but he won't be collecting any brochures.
不过他可拿不到任何导游手册
Wasn't sure you'd be here.
我不确定你会来的
Wouldn't miss it for the world.
我怎么可能错过呢
Hey, I'm a safety guy.
在我车上必须系好安全带
Right.
好的
Never be too safe.
小心驶得万年船
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表