Her actions precipitated the shooting.
她的冒失导致了行动失控
She wasn't even supposed to be there.
她根本就不该在那里
I tried to take her off, and you wouldn't let me.
我想让她撤出来 不是你不许吗
That's your impression.
这只是你的印象
No, that's what happened.
不 这是事实
Look, I was the detective in charge,
听着 当时我是负责的警探
so if you want to fuck somebody over,
你要想搞谁 干脆搞我吧
here's your scapegoat.
我当你替罪羊好了
I know your instinct
我知道你的脾气
is to take the fall for your team.
就知道为你的人扛事儿
You're on my team.
咱们也是一家人啊
In fact, you fuckin' took over my team,
可你♥他♥妈♥却对我的人乱施号♥令
and I had your back,
然后让我给你背黑锅
'cause your team, my team, whatever,
什么他妈你的人 我的人
it's all the fuckin' same.
不都他妈一样吗
Cira's just starting out.
希拉刚进警署不久
Her career will take the smallest hit.
职业生涯的冲击最小
She'll recover quickly.
她这一页很快就掀过去了
If something like that had happened to me back then,
要是过去有人这么暗算我
I never would have made detective.
我他妈绝不当这狗屁警探
We were all there together.
当时我们都在一起
So why can't we just hold tight
怎么就不能拧成一股绳
and weather the fuckin' storm together?
就算他妈天大的事一起扛着不就得了
Fuckin' think about it.
你♥他♥妈♥自己想想吧
Does your printer ever work?
你的打印机到底能使吗
Lu?
卢
Owen.
欧文
How are you?
你怎么样
I bet you're tan.
你肯定晒成古铜色了
The sun feels closer here,
这边的太阳感觉真近
even though I know it actually physically is not,
虽然我知道物理学上这不可能
it feels like it's right there.
感觉这太阳都能一手抓到
You're in Miami?
你在迈阿密吗
I got a sunburn just renting the car.
我租车的时候晒伤了
I came to see you.
我是来看你的
You did?
看我
Lu, I've respected your wishes.
卢 我尊重你的梦想
Since the day of the wedding,
从婚礼那天起
I haven't called, I haven't emailed,
我就没打过电♥话♥ 没发过邮件
I haven't even texted.
连短♥信♥都没发过
It's like my life stopped that day
从你走了之后 我的生活就像是
when you left,
被定格在了那一天
and I need to get unstuck.
我得让自己解脱出来
I feel the way to do that is to see you, face to face,
我想见见你 面对面谈谈
without 75 of our closest friends and family staring at us.
而且没有我们的75个好友跟家人盯着
Please, will you see me?
拜托 你会见我吗
I...
我
I can't tonight.
今晚不行
Tomorrow.
那就明天
Lu?
卢
I'm staying at the Blue Pelican Motel.
我住在蓝鹈鹕旅馆
There's a cafe across the street.
街对面有一个咖啡店
Meet me there tomorrow at noon, okay?
明天中午我们在那儿见 好吗
Okay, noon.
好吧 中午见
I got you some supper.
我给你带了晚餐
Hot and sour soup, fried rice with tofu.
酸辣汤 炸豆腐炒饭
That's what you like, right?
你喜欢吃这个吧
Yeah, it's fine.
是的
No, I'm not staying.
不用了 我马上走
Oh, right.
噢 我忘了
Harrison.
哈里森
You're tired.
你看起来很累的样子
I spent the entire day
我死盯着电脑
staring at that laptop,
整整一天
and I got exactly nowhere.
但一点线索也没有
Well, the good news is
恩 好消息是
you won't be on that computer tomorrow.
明天你不用再对着电脑了
I have something I need you to do.
我需要你做点事情
What?
做什么
Shopping. What kind of shopping?
去购物 购哪种物
Supplies. We have to make a room where Cole will be dispatched.
装备 我们要布置房♥间处决科尔
It has to be covered in plastic.
需要用塑料布将房♥间
So does Cole.
和科尔裹好
To catch the blood.
以免房♥间沾上血迹
I made a list.
我写了一个购物清单
Duct tape, 30 yards of clear polyethylene sheeting.
胶带 30码长透明聚乙烯塑料布
And garbage bags, three mil, black.
还有垃圾袋 厚度是3密耳 黑色的
When are you gonna do it?
你准备什么时候动手
Tomorrow.
明天
I booked a room right next to Cole's.
我预订了科尔隔壁的房♥间
You're gonna do it in the hotel?
你准备在宾馆里动手吗
No choice.
没办法
Jordan's next gig is in Sarasota.
乔丹演讲的下一站是萨拉索塔市
He and Cole will be hitting the road right after the seminar ends.
这次演讲后 他和科尔会马上动身去下一站
So tomorrow night's the night.
这么说 明天晚上就是科尔的死期
There's a parking lot right on the corner of Fourth and Bay.
港湾和第四大街的拐角有一个停车场
Meet me there tomorrow at noon,
明天中午我们在那里见
and I'll pick up the supplies.
你把买♥♥到的装备给我
1 clock would be better,
最好一点钟见
just so I have enough time to shop.
这样好有...足够时间买♥♥东西
Sure.
好的
What?
怎么了
A few months ago, I was shopping for a wedding dress,
几个月前 我要选购的还是婚纱
and now I'm shopping for...
现在却要买♥♥...
30 yards of polyethylene sheeting.
30码长的聚乙烯塑料布
It's crazy, isn't it,
真是太疯狂了 不是吗
how quickly you can get used to the supremely weird?
要多久才能适应这超级诡异的生活啊
Tell me about it.
这我倒有不少经验
Thanks for covering. No problem.
多谢替我照顾宝宝 没事
Sonya just left.
桑娅刚走
Jordan Chase.
乔丹·克斯
I know you're hurting, so I'll reserve judgment,
我知道你在精神痛苦期 我就不说你什么了
but I gotta draw the line somewhere.
但总得有个限度
It was free.
那是免费送的
It can't hurt, can it?
不要白不要 是不是
Maybe I'll come away with something.
也许能帮我卸掉点担子呢
Yeah, a really ugly onesie.
是啊 这么难看的连身裤确实该扔
I don't know.
我不知道
If it's working, who am I to poop on your parade?
也许这种演讲有用 我凭什么给你泼凉水呢
And your day?
你今天怎么样
I've got six mandatory sessions
因为卡洛斯·富恩斯特的死
with a shrink coming at me because of Carlos Fuentes.
今天开了六场强制参加的会议 还见了位心理医生
Feels like a big, fat fucking waste of time, too.
感觉就是他妈的浪费时间
I mean, I'd kill that fucktard all over again.
再来一次的话 我很乐意再杀那混♥蛋♥一遍
I'd empty a fucking magazine in him.
打光所有子弹 把他打成筛子
Okay.
算了
Maybe that's something worth talking about.
也许我们可以谈谈其它的
I always thought if I landed a bullet
我过去还以为如果我开枪打死了人
that it would bother me.
我会心神不安
That it would...
会...
It would be a burden to take another's life.
会让我觉得是个沉重的负担
They don't issue guns to lab geeks,
你们这些实验室怪胎不能配枪
so you have no idea what I'm talking about.
所以你根本不懂我在说什么
I can imagine.
我想象得到
I don't feel bad.
没有一丝内疚
Me, of all people.
和其他人不同 我没有
I don't feel anything.
任何感觉
Maybe I've just run out.
也许是我因为我太疲惫了
Dad once told me that...
爸爸曾跟我说
Some people deserve to die.
有些人的死是罪有应得
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表