I mean, I've tried two swords, three knives.
我都试过两把剑 九把刀了
Hey...try the machete.
试试砍刀
Yeah.
对
I think we have a match.
我想我们找到答案了
I'll send somebody over there right away.
我马上派人过去
Okay, yeah.
好的 再见
How's it going in there?
里面进行得怎样
Masuka said he really likes working with the blood.
玛稣卡说他很喜欢跟血打交道
He hopes he can get more assignments like this.
他希望能接多点这样的任务
I'll keep that in mind.
我知道了
Let me ask you a question.
我想问你个问题
If you were married...
如果你结婚了
and you found out
你发现
that the person you were married to
你的另一半
had a secret bank account
有个秘密帐户
with a lot of money,
有很多存款
you think that person should share it?
你认为那人应该跟你分享吗
Jesus, Angel.
上帝啊 安吉儿
Just because you married her doesn't mean you own her.
她嫁给你不等于她的一切都属于你
It's her money. End of story.
钱是她的 别想了
Well, you got a dead body waiting for you.
好 外面有具尸体等着你
Oh, fuck me.
杀了我吧
Why couldn't he have just hanged himself,
他为什么不上吊自杀
took some pills...
或是吃安♥眠♥药♥
stuck his head in the oven?
用门挤下脑袋之类
People are so rude. Excuse me.
现在的人真是太粗暴了 借过
You again.
又遇到你了
It's my neighborhood.
这次出事的是我邻居
You were right about the machete.
关于砍刀你是对的
Good...I guess.
可能吧 我想
So what do we have here?
我们有何进展
Well, golly gee, Deb,
天哪 黛布
I think we got a shotgun wound to the head.
死者头部有一处猎枪枪伤
Approximately 24 hours ago.
大约死于二十四小时前
Make sure you swab the gun.
你要确保擦过那枪
And check his hands for GSR.
还要检测死者手部的皮肤电流反应
I got it, I got it. I'm just checking.
知道了知道了 我只是确认下
Dexter usually works cases like this.
德克斯特一般都会这样工作
We have an I.D.?
确认死者身份了吗
According to this, Francisco Alfaro.
据我们所知 死者叫弗朗西斯科·艾尔法罗
Hey, can we roll him over?
我们能把他翻过来吗
Oh, looks like his face has changed a little
看来他的长相
since his driver's license picture was taken.
跟拍驾照照片那会儿比变化不小啊
Looks like him.
看来就是他本人
Hey...Check out the girl.
快看这女孩
What? Look at her.
什么 仔细看她的脸
Imagine she has no eyes and no tongue.
想象下她没有眼睛没有舌头的样子
Holy shit. It's her, isn't it?
我的天 就是她 不是吗
Those are the exact, same earrings.
准确无误 连耳环都一样
We've got our head.
我们发现那头的主人了
Bingo... looks like we got a murder-suicide here.
正解 看来我们遇到了一起谋杀自杀案
How you figure? Well...
你怎么看 我认为
Guy gets pissed at his wife. Cuts her head off.
男人被妻子惹毛了 砍下了她的头
Leaves it in the park for everyone to see.
把她的头放在公园里供人瞻仰
And comes home, blows his head off.
回到家后 把自己崩了
Masuka, we got some brain goo on the ceiling
玛稣卡 我们在天花板上发现了脑浆
You need to photograph.
你得拍照留档
Oh, fuck me up the goat ass.
整死我吧
What about all that Santa Muerte stuff then?
这和死亡圣神仪式有关吗
Yeah...there is no Santa Muerte stuff.
这里根本没看到死亡圣神仪式
That's what I'm saying. There was at the park.
我就说嘛 在公园的那个仪式现场
There was, uh, missing eyes and a tongue
死者的眼睛和舌头失踪了
and the gold candles and the icons.
还发现了黄金烛台和圣像
There's none of that here. No.
这个现场什么都没有
What do you think?
你怎么想
I think you're right.
我想你说的没错
Who's she?
她是谁
Hey...When is Dexter coming back?
德克斯特什么时候回来
Boyd Fowler works the 7:00 to 4:00 shift...
博伊德·福勒从七点到四点当班
Which gives me time to check out his house,
这就给了我搜查他家的时间
see if there's anything that'll put him on my table.
看能不能搜到什么 证明他是我的猎物
Let me guess.
让我猜猜
This is you putting on your oxygen mask first.
这就是你所谓的先照顾自己
Being on the hunt keeps me sharp.
狩猎让我变得敏锐
Focused.
全神贯注
Thus, the better killer I am,
因此 作为杀手的我越出色
the better father.
作为父亲的我也越出色
So he takes his work home with him.
他把工作带回了家
No crime in that.
不过那不犯法
A man of simple taste.
一个口味单一的男人
Looks like my grandmother's house.
看起来像是我祖母的房♥子
A loaded hand gun.
一把上了膛的手♥枪♥
A no-no for a convicted felon.
对被定罪了的重犯来说是大忌
But even so, not much to go on.
但这也说明不了什么
Boyd, you are very boring.
博伊德 你真是个无聊的家伙
Shit.
该死
Boyd comes home for lunch.
博伊德回家吃午饭了
Okay, that's interesting.
真有趣
Do you want to have control of your life?
你想掌控你的生活吗
You have that power.
你有那样的能力
You just have to learn how to use it.
你只需学会如何使用这种能力
You can make up all the excuses you want.
你能随心所欲的编造借口
You're too tired.
你太累了
Who keeps their attic door locked?
什么样的人会把阁楼门锁上
Too old. Too fat.
年纪太大了 太胖了
Too stupid.
太蠢了
You know, I've heard them all.
这些我听得太多了
Chicken noodle, chicken noodle, chicken noodle.
鸡肉面 鸡肉面 鸡肉面
Where's the tomato?
番茄味的在哪
But if you want something...
但是如果你想要什么东西
Take it!
拿下就是了
You want that job?
你想要那份工作
Well, then, take it!
那就把它拿下
It's entirely up to you.
完全取决于你自己
The world does not put one...
天上不会掉馅饼
You want that nice house on the beach?
你想要海边的豪♥宅♥
Take it!
拿下它
The world does not put limitations on what you can have.
凡事无极限
But if you want something...
但是如果你想要什么东西
Take it!
拿下就是了
You have that power.
你有那样的能力
I can see having
我察觉到
an old girlfriend's lock of hair...
他保存了一束前女友的头发
But identified only by a number?
不过仅仅通过数字标识吗
We are our own worst enemy.
我们是我们自己最大的敌人
Make no mistake about it.
这点毋庸置疑
But with a few simple steps,
通过简单的几步
I can teach you how to take control of your life.
我就能教会你如何掌控自己的生活
Take it!
拿下它
All I'm saying...
我想说
if a woman pissed me off enough,
如果一个女人真的把我惹毛了
yeah, I'd wanna cut her head off.
我的确可能砍下她的头
Well, that's great to hear.
很好 谢谢你告诉我
No, I'm not saying I would do it.
不 我的意思不是我会那样去做
But I understand the impulse.
但是我能理解这种冲动
What are we doing here?
我们在这干什么
I told Dexter I'd check this place out for him.
我答应德克斯特帮他看看这个地方
Oh! Come in, come in.
请进
Hey. Hi!
你好 你好
Um, we've just painted
我们刚刚粉刷过油漆
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表