My fault O'Malley's is on the way?
我不该顺路去奥马里酒吧
So ask me how my day was.
问问我今天过得如何
How was your day?
你今天过得如何
It was better than yours, slacker,
比你好 懒鬼
'cause I know where Carlos and his brother
因为我查到卡洛斯和他兄弟
have been hanging out.
会在哪里出现
At a local club called the Mayan.
一家名叫玛雅的酒吧
You got your lead. Congrats.
你真走运 恭喜
Yeah, we stake this place out,
我们会监视那里
they show up, and then we take
他们一出现
these Santa Muerte no-dicks down for good.
我们就能一举破获圣徒死神案
How about I get some steaks and beer and we celebrate?
不如我准备牛排和啤酒一起庆祝
Well, there's nothing to celebrate just yet,
这还没什么好庆祝的
but I have a good feeling about this one.
但我有种不错的预感
Now get your ass moving. I'm starving.
你现在该回去了 我饿了
On my way.
就回去了
Thanks for the cuervo, stud.
谢谢你请我喝酒 小伙子
No problem.
不客气
I heard what happened.
我听说发生的事了
Fuck those I.A. Rats.
那些该死的内务部叛徒
And your boss.
还有你的上司
She's the reason I'm here.
她就是害我来这的原因
Unpaid leave. Why?
无薪休假 为什么
For doing my fucking job.
为了我这他妈的工作
That bitch put handcuffs on me
那个婊♥子♥逮捕我
and then that no-nuts McCourt parades me
那个蛋疼的麦考特把我当狂欢节的奖品
around that station like I'm a goddamn carnival prize.
在局里炫耀
Well, they can both go fuck the dog.
这两个狗♥杂♥种♥
They think I'm gonna cop a plea, they're both
他们以为我会坦白从宽
cracking walnuts up their ass.
做他们的春秋大梦吧
I'm gonna fight this thing to my last damn dime.
我甘愿为打这官司花光我的钱
You need some extra cash for those lawyers,
你还需要钱请律师
I might have a job for you.
我有个工作给你
Really?
真的
And what would that be?
什么工作
Looking into someone. Who?
监视一个人 谁
Guy I work with. Interested?
我的一个同事 有兴趣吗
I don't know if I should be
我不知道我是否该考虑下
considering who's sitting in front of me making the offer.
坐在我面前给我这个工作是什么人
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
Have I ever fucked you over?
我得罪过你吗
No, but Laguerta just taught me
不 但洛格丽塔刚教过我
that's alway the first time.
保护自己是第一要素
Look, Quinn,
奎恩
you fuck with the bull,
你得罪了人
you get the horn.
受到了教训
You understand?
明白吗
Yeah. Do you?
是 你呢
You got a name?
是谁
Dexter Morgan.
德克斯特·摩根
Dexter.
德克斯特
What the fuck kind of name is "Dexter"?
这算什么鬼名字
Rainbows are an illusion.
彩虹是一种幻觉
Refracted light to make us think something's there
一种让看起来存在
when it's really not.
却不存在的折射光
Is there darkness in Harrison
黑暗是种在哈里森心中
or is it just my own fear being reflected back?
或这只是反射了我的恐惧
I just know he's the one who scratched Teddy.
我刚知道就是他抓伤了泰迪
He was right next to him.
他就在他旁边
Did you read about what happened to his mother?
你有没有听说过他妈妈的事
That boy will never be the same.
那个男孩绝不会和普通孩子一样
There's nothing wrong with my son.
我儿子没有问题
I'm sorry for ever thinking the worst, Harrison.
哈里森 对不起我把事情往坏处想了
You'll always be my son.
你永远是我儿子
Whatever we have to face, we'll face together, okay?
无论我们将面对什么 我们会一起面对
Hello, Ma'am.
女士你好
Where you headed this afternoon?
你今天下午要去哪
You need a cab?
要出租车吗
Welcome to Miami.
欢迎来到迈阿密
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表