Previously, on Dexter...
《嗜血法医》前情提要
Rita's inside.
丽塔在里面
It was me.
都怪我
FBI?
联邦调查局
Fucking bunch of idiots.
就是他妈的一群白♥痴♥
You want to talk to Dexter, schedule an appointment.
你想和德克斯特谈 先预约去
I'll do that.
我会的
If this were anyone but Dexter,
如果出事的不是德克斯特而是别人
we'd at least be thinking like detectives.
我们至少还能用警探的思路行事
When the wife is dead, 90% of the time,
妻子死亡 90%是
the husband did it.
丈夫作案
What are you doing?
你在干什么
You wanna talk about it, or you just gonna act weird?
你要谈谈还是就这么别扭下去
There's nothing to talk about.
没什么可说的
All Rita and I ever did was kiss.
我和丽塔只接了吻
Dexter found out about the indiscretion,
德克斯特知道了这事
and, uh, came over and punched me out.
过来揍了我一顿
Arthur Mitchell.
亚瑟·米切尔
Kyle Butler.
凯尔·巴特勒
And what's his name?
他的名字是
Uh, Kyle Butler.
凯尔·巴特勒
Something happened... to your mom.
你们的妈妈... 出事了
She's dead!
她死了
And it doesn't even matter to you!
可你就像个没事人一样
I wish you were dead!
我希望死的是你
I just got a call from the FBI.
联邦调查局刚给我打了个电♥话♥
About your brother's interview.
关于你哥哥的面谈
Don't tell me. What'd he say?
别说坏消息 他说了什么
He didn't show.
他压根儿没去
I don't know where the fuck you are
我不知道你♥他♥妈♥在哪儿
or why you think you can fucking run away from the FBI,
也不知道你♥他♥妈♥为什么不去联邦调查局
but you better get back here bef...
不过你最好赶紧滚回来
My wife died, and it was my fault.
我妻子死了 那是我的错
Your dead wife can suck my dick.
你死去的老婆本来可以让我爽一把的
That's the first human thing I've seen you do
那是自她去世之后
since she died, Dexter.
我头回看到你本性发作 德克斯特
They're not better off without you.
他们没有你不会更幸福
You're not better off without them.
没有他们你也不可能快乐
You need to go back.
你要回到他们身边去
It's said there are seven stages of grief.
据说悲痛分七个阶段
I suppose killing someone
我想 在卫生间
with my bare hands in a men's room
徒手杀人
was my way of working through the anger stage.
是我熬过愤怒阶段的方式
Whatever the other six stages are...
管他另外六个阶段怎样
I don't have time for them.
我没有那个时间
'Cause now I'm a full-time dad.
因为我成了单亲爸爸
Once the kids and I are back together,
等孩子们和我再聚在一起
it'll all be fine.
一切都会好的
I can't believe we're all gonna squish in here.
真不敢相信我们都挤在这里
It's just temporary, till we can get a new place.
只是暂时的 等我们找到新房♥子
Here...
给
He needs to be hosed off or something.
小家伙大概想尿花花了
Hey.
嗨
Welcome home.
欢迎回家
This isn't our home.
这不是我们的家
And why do we need a new place, anyway?
我们干嘛要搬新家
I think starting in a new apartment
我认为换个环境
will be good for us.
对我们有好处
Look, I found a place
我看上一处地方
practically on the beach.
紧挨着海滩
Or another one right next to a park.
还有一处在公园边上
But, until then, Astor,
不过爱斯特 在搬家之前
you get to share the bed with me.
你还得跟我挤挤
And, Dexter, you're on the couch.
德克斯特 你睡沙发
Cody, you're on the cot.
柯迪你睡儿童床吧
Time for you both to get to bed... school tomorrow.
你俩该睡觉了 明天还得上学
How can I go to school?
我怎么上学啊
I don't even have any of my things.
我的东西都没了
Make a list. I'll go by the house tomorrow.
你列出来 明天我回老房♥子
I want to go with you.
我跟你一起去
I don't think that's a good idea.
这恐怕不太好
Why?
为什么
Well...
呃...
Because of what happened to your mother there.
因为你妈妈在那里出的事
I know what happened to my mom.
我知道是怎么回事
She was murdered.
我妈妈被人杀了
Don't forget, 9 a.m. tomorrow.
别忘了明天早晨9点
FBI interview.
联调局约见
One final loose end to tie up
忘掉这一切前
before putting all this behind me.
还有最后一个了断
At the time of your wife's death,
你妻子遇害时
you were...
你在...
I already told you. I was on my boat.
我说过了 在船上
Right.
好吧
Just seemed odd.
就是有点奇怪
You do a lot of night boating, Mr. Morgan?
摩根先生 你经常夜里出海吗
Sometimes. It's more peaceful.
有时候 晚上清静
And you were by yourself?
你一个人吗
Yes, I was alone.
嗯 我自己
There's security cameras at the marina.
小码头上有监控探头
You can see me leaving and returning.
出发返航都录下来了
We've seen the footage, Mr. Morgan.
摩根先生 录像我们看了
Problem is, according to the coroner's report,
问题是 根据验尸官的报告
your wife was killed several hours
你妻子遇害是发生于
before you got on the boat.
你出海前的几个小时
Is that what this is about?
原来你们是这么想的
You fucking serious?
你们他妈什么意思
Suggesting I have anything to do with my wife's death...
假定就是我♥干♥的
that I'd slice her artery,
先割开她的大动脉
let her bleed out in the bathroom...
让她在浴缸里血流如注...
Mr. Morgan,
摩根先生
we know that you were at Arthur Mitchell's house.
我们知道你当时在亚瑟·米切尔家
At the time of your wife's death,
你妻子遇害时
you were part of the team
你正随队参与
that raided Arthur Mitchell's house.
突袭亚瑟·米切尔家
Right, of course.
当然了
We know you didn't kill your wife.
我们知道你没有杀害你的妻子
We're just looking for a reason
我们只是想搞清楚
why Arthur Mitchell might have targeted her.
为什么亚瑟·米切尔会盯上她
Because he's a serial killer?
因为他是个连环杀手
How'd it go?
怎么样
It's...fine.
还好
I'm just glad it's over, and I can move on.
终于结束了 我也可以该干嘛干嘛了
We miss you, brother.
兄弟 我们都在惦记你
Yeah?
是吗
How's handling the department all by yourself?
一个人盯局里的事吃得消吗
Ah, it's a breeze.
毛毛雨了
I'll be back in a few days.
这几天我就回来
Oh, no you won't.
急什么急
You're taking at least another week.
至少再歇一个礼拜吧
You need to spend time with your family.
你该多陪陪家里人
Thanks.
谢了
Excuse me.
我先忙一下
Anything you need, Dexter, just ask.
德克斯特 有什么事尽管说
I will.
好的
See you tonight.
晚上见
Oh, grandparents stopping by too.
对了 外公外婆也要过来
They're all staying at your place?
他们都住你那里吗
Yeah.
对
It's crowded.
挤了点
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表