Previously on Dexter...
《嗜血法医》前情提要
My wife died and it was my fault.
我妻子死了 全是我的错
Your dead wife can suck my dick.
你死去的老婆本来可以让我爽一把的
That's the first human thing
那是自她去世后
I've seen you do since she died, Dexter.
我第一次看到你本性发作 德克斯特
I don't want to live with you.
我不想跟你一起生活
I want to live with grandma and grandpa.
我要跟外公外婆住一起
FBI.
联邦调查局
Fucking bunch of idiots.
就是他妈的一群白♥痴♥
We know you didn't kill your wife.
我们知道你没有杀害你的妻子
We're just looking for a reason why Arthur Mitchell
我们只是想搞清楚
might have targeted her.
为什么亚瑟·米切尔会盯上她
We all good here?
完事了
The only lead we have now is this Kyle Butler.
目前唯一的线索就是凯尔·巴特勒
It looks like Santa muerte, the cult.
看着像死亡圣神教的做派
Who are you?
你是哪位
Officer Manzon. Cira.
曼宗警官 可以叫我茜拉
We have sex one day and then...
有一天我们做♥爱♥了 然后...
I'm sorry, I'm not the kind of person
不好意思 我不是那种
who would ever have sex with you.
会跟你上♥床♥的人
Okay, we had sex.
好吧 我们做过爱
Was it good sex?
那次舒服吗
I've said all I'm gonna say.
想说的我已经说了
You're welcome to stay here
这里很欢迎你
for as long as you want, whenever you want.
随便你住多久 随时可以过来
I heard the FBI interview went well.
听说联邦调查局和他谈得不错
They're looking for someone named Kyle Butler.
他们在找一个叫凯尔·巴特勒的人
He's a friend of Arthur Mitchell's.
是阿瑟·米切尔的一个朋友
They've having sketches done.
他们刚完成疑犯模拟画像
The Mitchell family all gave very different versions.
米切尔一家形容的简直不是同一个人
Do you mind if I keep a copy of these?
我能拿走一份吗
You married Maria Laguerta?
你真的娶了玛丽亚·洛格丽塔
Such a fine piece of ass.
那两片翘臀
You fuck!
你♥他♥妈♥的
Boyd Fowler.
博伊德·福勒
You're probably used to seeing dead things though, huh?
你大概看惯了尸体吧
Can't say I ever get used to it.
看的再多也没法习以为常
You want that nice house on the beach.
你想要海边的豪♥宅♥
Take it!
拿下它
I can see having an old girlfriend's lock of hair,
我察觉到他保存了一束前女友的头发
but identified by only a number?
不过仅仅通过数字标识吗
I'm just trying to get to the truth.
我就是想听实话
However long that takes is up to you.
究竟还要多久就看你了
I'm telling you the truth.
我说的就是实话
I'm not lying.
真没骗你
First, you said you didn't do drugs and then you said you did.
开始你说没嗑过药 后来又说磕过
I said I might have tried some at a tridelta party once.
我只说在一次女生聚会上可能试过
You might have?
可能
What the fuck does that even mean?
那他妈什么意思
You did or you didn't.
有就有没就没
You can't kind of do blow.
别他妈胡喷
But that was six years ago in college.
可那是在6年前我还上大学时候
And I'm supposed to believe you're not on anything now?
我能信你现在不碰那玩意儿了吗
I'm totally clean.
再没碰过一次
Then why are you so nervous?
那你怎么这么紧张
Because I wasn't expecting on getting these kinds of questions.
我哪儿知道会被问这些啊
I mean, you sound like a cop.
而且你跟个警♥察♥一样
I am a cop.
我就是警♥察♥
I work for Miami Metro homicide.
迈城凶杀组的
Look, I don't know what's going on here.
听着 我不知道这里什么情况
I came for a nanny job.
我只是想找个看孩子的工作
I'm not, like, planning to kill the president.
又不是要预谋行刺总统
Harrison needs a nanny and Deb insisted on running point.
哈里森需要保姆 黛布还是一贯的强势
The way it's going, only Mary Poppins would make the cut.
一点辙没有 除非"仙女玛丽"下凡
I don't care what doctors say.
不管儿科大夫怎么说
I think it's important for children to eat a lot of cheese.
孩子就得多吃奶酪
Well, if a child's choking, I just do what my mama always did.
宝宝要是呛着了 我会像我母亲一样
You get a hold of it by the legs
倒拎起他的两只小脚丫
and you give it a little knuckle-slap.
拍上几下就没事了
No, I've never had martial arts training,
不 我没练过武术
but I can scream real loud.
不过我嗓门儿大
I have a nursing degree with an emphasis
我有护理专业的学位
on infant/toddler growth and development.
学的是婴幼儿生长发育
Why not work at a hospital?
那怎么不去医院工作
Well, I did, but, um, there were budget cuts,
过去是在医院 可赶上预算削减
and my ward was downsized.
我的岗位裁撤了
I live alone.
我自己过
I don't need a big salary,
开销也不大
so a nanny position would work very well for me.
所以保姆对我再合适不过
He's tired.
小家伙累了
May I?
我来抱抱
I don't bite.
您请放心
Okay.
好
Hi.
嗨
What a little prince you are.
多可爱的小王子哦
好好觉觉...
乖乖宝宝...
不哭不闹...
觉觉香香...
And then there was Sonya.
"仙女玛丽"终于下凡了
Practically perfect in every way.
几近完美的好保姆
Well, you have my number.
你们有我电♥话♥
I'll look forward to your call.
期待您的消息
Again, my condolences for your loss.
请二位节哀
Thanks. We'll be in touch.
谢谢 电♥话♥联♥系♥
Bye, prince Harry.
拜拜 哈里小王子
She's the one.
就她了
Are you sure you don't want to keep looking, Dex?
德克斯 真不再找找了吗
I just don't want to lose her.
我可不想放她走
Prince Harry likes her.
哈里小王子喜欢她
Ditto me.
我也喜欢
Then call her.
那给她电♥话♥吧
Don't forget, you and Harrison...
还有 你和哈里森还要...
crisis counselor. I won't forget.
去心理辅♥导♥ 记着呢
Love you, bro.
老哥 我爱你
Me too.
我也爱你
Emptiness wasn't always a problem.
空虚一直都不是问题
I used to cherish it.
它曾是我珍视的恩典
But now it feels like something to overcome.
可现在 我却压抑不能自已
Emptiness is all she has left.
她的离去 留下了无尽的虚无
Boyd Fowler.
博伊德·福勒
Department of sanitation.
卫生局
Division of dead animal pickup.
动物尸体回收处
Hobbies, self-improvement and storing women in formaldehyde.
喜欢自我修♥炼♥ 把女人泡在福尔马林
I don't know if killing you will fill the void,
杀了你能让我振奋一下吗
but it's a place to start.
总算是个开始
What's this?
这是什么
ATM surveillance video.
自动取款机的监控
The bank sent it over. This is our shotgun guy.
银行给的 那个猎枪自毙的家伙
Francisco Alfaro? Yeah.
弗朗西斯科·艾尔法罗吗 对
It's what he looked like when he had a face.
这是他轰掉自己前的样子
When was this taken?
什么时候录的
Two hours before he killed his wife and blew his own head off.
他杀妻又崩了自己前两个钟头
Trying to get cash,
准备取点儿钱
but he keeps putting in the wrong pin number.
可一直输错密♥码♥
His wife's birthday.
他老婆生日
Ouch.
什么事儿啊
Good thing she's dead.
好在她死了
He never would have lived that down.
他可忘不掉这个
What the hell happened to you guys?
你俩怎么回事
Battle scars.
光荣负伤
We had to get ghetto on some dirt-bag at the club last night.
昨晚酒馆里那帮移♥民♥必须得收拾一下
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表