I just want to keep it that way.
我也觉得这样最好
Wow, baby. You say the sweetest things.
宝贝 你可真贴心
Can we at least drive in together?
那我们总能一起开过去吧
Yeah, and then we'll go to Disney World
行啊 然后去逛迪斯尼
and we'll ride all the roller coasters
所有过山车统统坐上一遍
and we'll hold hands.
还要十指相扣
I don't even know what that means.
女人说起话可真深奥
Whatever it is... It's big.
不论怎么回事 都是桩大案子
Dexter. Hey, sergeant.
德克斯特 嗨 警司
What have we got?
什么情况
You haven't been listening to the news?
你没听新闻吗
Uh, weather channel.
听天气台了
High-pressure system coming in.
高压气团正在进入
What have we got?
什么情况么
We got her... And her...
女尸 女尸
And her... And her...
又是女尸 还是女尸
And her.
都他妈的女尸
The girls in the barrels. How could this be?
是桶里的那些姑娘 这怎么可能
Someone tried to move them.
一定有人抬出来的
Where's the driver?
司机呢
That's what we're trying to figure out.
这便是我们要找的了
He took off.
已经溜之大吉
Go do your thing.
干♥你♥的吧
It's the blood guy, but we got no blood.
他是搞血迹的 可这里又没有血
We don't know what we've got.
我们也不知道能有什么
Yeah, what is this gunk?
这粘液是什么
It's formalin. Liquid formaldehyde.
福尔马林 甲醛的水溶液
Why?
干嘛用的
An embalming agent.
尸体防腐剂
Because it was only applied topically,
由于只是接触性生效
the internal organs of the cadavers
因此尸体内部的组织不断腐烂
continued to putrefy and leak out of the various
然后从体腔各个出口排出
bodily orifices, becoming congealed
当腐烂组织与福尔马林接触后发生反应
once they came in contact with the formalin.
便会产生这种胶质粘液
That's what's on your shoe.
所以你鞋底就是那些
Congealed organ.
液化的人体组织
What kind of sick fuck are we dealing with?
我们整天都碰到什么他妈变♥态♥佬啊
I'm just the blood guy.
我不过是个血迹佬
We've got five victims.
遇害者五名
All female, all blonde,
均为女性 金发
all between the ages of 20 and 35, I'm guessing.
按目测 年龄介于20至35之间
They're covered in bruises, contusions, whip marks.
遇难者身上有瘀伤 挫伤 鞭痕
Looks like they went through some special kind of hell.
就跟从地狱里爬出来一样
We'll get fingerprints off them once we get 'em
等运到鉴证科后
to the M.E.'s office.
我们会采集指纹
I heard the driver took off.
听说司机跑了
Yeah, we've got the guy that hit him.
嗯 撞他那醉鬼逮到了
He was drunk off his freaking ass.
那家伙喝得昏天黑地
He said he saw some guy jump out and start running,
说是看到有人下车便跑
but that's as detailed as his description gets.
再没什么新鲜的了
"Some guy."
只说"有个人"
That means he's still mine to find.
就是说还是我的猎物
Or Vince Masuka's.
或者文斯·玛稣卡的
Hey.
嗨
Hey, Dex.
嗨 德克斯
That's some pretty crazy shit, huh?
还真是个重口味的啊
Yeah, crazy shit. What do you got?
嗯 非常重 你什么线索
Uh...
呃...
One men's suit jacket, size 40.
有套40码的男式上衣
Did you fold it or was it already like that?
是你叠的还是原本那样
I bagged it as I found it.
我看到就直接装袋了
I also got fingerprints galore.
指纹大大的有
Excellent.
很好
Except for the steering wheel.
就是方向盘上没有
Somebody gave it a quick wipe.
被人匆匆抹掉了
I'll get the vehicle back to the lab
我会把这车弄回局里
and we'll give it a more thorough going-over.
咱们到时再好好看看
Right.
好的
So much for keeping my lives separate.
这下子分身术是玩儿不转了
Yeah, what's up?
什么事
What you doing, boy? Sleeping late?
帅哥干嘛呢 没睡好吧
Your buddy Dexter Morgan, you asked me
你那个德克斯特·摩根老兄
to keep an eye on him. Yeah?
就你让我盯着那个 怎么了
And?
有发现
Well, he's got some cutie up at his house.
这小子金屋藏娇
He even took down the "For Sale" sign.
连"此房♥待售"的牌子都摘了
What's this girl look like?
那妞长什么样
Blonde, average height, late 20s.
金发 普通身高 差不多奔三了
Slim, pretty?
身材苗条 略有姿色对吗
That'd be her.
就是这样的
Find out who she is.
查查她的身份
You betcha.
没问题
Come here.
过来
What are you doing here?
你来这里干什么
I saw the news.
我看到新闻
I knew what it was. I had to come.
我知道是怎么回事 我必须来
No, you didn't have to come.
不 你可以不来
Dexter, I was supposed to be one of those girls.
德克斯特 我差点就成了她们中的一员
Look, it's not safe for you here.
你出现在这里不安全
They could be watching.
他们可能在监视
What is this?
什么监视
What does it mean?
你在说什么
It means they're on the run.
他们已经开始行动了
You need to go.
你该离开这里
Will you give me... Thank you.
帮忙递给我 谢谢
Shit a brick and fuck me with it.
我勒个去
You're never gonna guess who this truck is registered to.
你绝对猜不到这卡车是在谁的名下
Jordan Chase.
乔丹·切斯
Jordan Chase is a very smart guy.
乔丹·切斯可是大名人
His first book made me realize
他出的第一本书
how I'd been putting all these limitations on myself.
让我意识到了我一直在限制自己的天赋
I mean, I've listened to all his CDs.
我听了他所有的碟
So did Boyd Fowler.
博伊德·福勒也是
You think Jordan could have been driving that truck?
你觉得当时开车的可能是乔丹吗
What?
什么
No way.
不可能
First off, that jacket is nice,
首先 那件外套是不错
but not that nice.
但不是顶级货色
Jordan wears nothing but the best.
乔丹只穿顶级的
That's part of his thing.
他就是这样的人
If you think you deserve something,
要是你觉得那是你应得的
then take it.
就去争取
I've lifted two dozen fingerprints
我采到二十几枚指纹
and they all seem to belong to the same person.
全都属于同一个人
And whoever they belong to,
无论那个人是谁
he's not in the AFIS database.
他都不在指纹数据库里面
Dead end.
死胡同
Ooh, a hair.
噢 一根头发
And another one.
还有一根
It's not often I'm in competition with my own people,
我通常不会跟自己人比赛
but getting the identity of the driver of the truck
但只有先于他们
and getting to him before they do
获取司机的身份
is the only way I can give Lumen what I promised.
才能做我当初对卢蒙的承诺
All I get is a fucking computer.
联♥系♥到的就是台该死的答录机
I can order Jordan Chase books.
我可以订购乔丹·切斯的书
I can order Jordan Chase CDs,
可以订购乔丹·切斯的碟
but I can't talk to an actual person.
就是不能和他本人谈
Jordan Chase is a really popular man, you know?
乔丹·切斯真的很有名
He travels the world giving his little
他巡回世界
touchy-feely seminars.
去做他那触动人心的讲座
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表