剧集 | 达·芬奇的恶魔(2013) | 导航列表
Perhaps you confuse the path with the destination.
可能你对这条通往目标的道路有疑惑
Your place is with us, Lorenzo.
你和我们是同一条道路 洛伦佐
You were born to rule.
你天生就是王者
Be a king to these savages?
做一个野蛮人的王者吗
A ruler to murderers and rapists, is that what you suggest?
一个杀人犯和强♥奸♥犯的统治者 你是这个建议吗
Cower with you behind these heathens...
畏畏缩缩地躲在一群异教♥徒♥的后面
who execute pious men,
任他们屠♥杀♥虔诚的信徒
and bathe in the blood of innocent children?
手上沾满无辜孩童的鲜血
These savages are merely a tool we wield.
这些野蛮人只不是我们使用的工具
A blade to cut, a scythe to cull.
如同切割用的刀片 屠宰用的镰刀
When a tool outlives its usefulness...
当一个工具没用的时候
..It is discarded.
..就会被丢弃
A second flood is coming.
第二波攻击将如潮而至
All you love will be washed away,
你爱的一切都会被冲刷干净
unless you open your eyes
除非你睁开眼睛
and allow yourself to be reborn
使自己获得重生
as a true Son of Mithras.
成为真正的密特拉之子
I would sooner drown.
我宁可先被淹死
Afternoon.
下午好
What's this?
这是什么
The last time we were together...
我们最后一次在一起的时候
..I was attacked and tortured.
..我被袭击然后被折磨
You don't remember?
你不记得了吗
We were tracking Carlo de'Medici and his Labyrinth brethren.
我们在跟踪卡洛·德·美蒂奇和他的迷宫兄弟们
They must have laid a trap for us at the Medici Bathhouse.
他们肯定在美蒂奇的澡堂给我们设了陷阱
I was struck from behind.
我被困在后面了
When I awoke, you were gone.
我醒来的时候你不见了
My men found you, days later, in the tunnels beneath Rome.
我的人找到你已经是几天以后了 在罗马的地下隧♥道♥里
And I said nothing when I was found?
我被发现的时候什么都没说
Frankly, I am surprised to see you in such robust form.
老实说 看到你这么活蹦乱跳 我很惊讶
The Labyrinth.
迷宫
They were behind it all.
他们是幕后主谋
They killed Rodrigo, Clarice...
他们杀了罗德里戈 克拉丽丝
..Tried to condition me.
想用迷♥药♥控制住我
We will avenge their deaths
我们会为他们的死复仇
and make them pay for what they did to you.
让他们偿还对你做的一切
Until then, I can only offer this as solace.
在那以前 我只能这样安慰你
Sixtus agreed. He's funding my work?
西克斯特同意了 他赞助了我的计划
His Holiness understands
教皇陛下明白
that if the Crusade is to stand a chance against the infidels,
如果要十字军有能力对抗异教♥徒♥
he needs your help.
他需要你的帮助
We've summoned the leaders of the city states to Florence.
我们召集了城邦的领袖们来到佛罗伦萨
We must convince them to put
我们必须说服他们
aside their differences and join the Crusade.
放下成见 加入十字军
A demonstration from you
有你做示范
could seal their allegiance.
他们会积极拥护
Well, then they shall have one.
那么我就给他们讲一下吧
I told you he would not listen.
我告诉过你他不会听的
Lorenzo is a stubborn man.
洛伦佐像牛一样固执
But then...so was his grandfather.
但那时候...他的爷爷也很固执
He'll come around.
他会回心转意的
If he doesn't, my men will flatten his city on our way to Rome.
如果他不归顺 我们会在去罗马的路上把他的城市先铲平
Why do you fight for the Ottomans?
你为什么要为奥斯曼帝国打仗
I know you were not born of their ranks.
我知道你不是他们种族的
Your deftness with language betrays you.
你的口音出♥卖♥♥♥了你
I was a prisoner, like your precious ill Magnifico.
我那时是个囚犯 就像你以前一样
My brother and I were taken as children.
我和我哥哥小时候就被抓走了
You were slaves?
你当过奴隶
Until I found Allah.
直到我找到安♥拉♥
He gave my life meaning when I had none.
他祂赋予了我生命的意义 我以前没有信仰
And now you kill all those who refuse him.
所以你杀了所有违背他意愿的人
As your people do in the name of their god.
和你们的人以上帝之名做的事一样
Despite what you may think, we are not savages.
尽管你可能不是这样想的 但我们不是野蛮人
..As were most of my men.
..我的大部分手下也受过教育
We are philosophers and artisans
我们是哲学家和工匠
who kill for the Sultan, not for glory...
我们为苏丹杀人 而不是为了荣耀
but because your Holy Father
但是 因为你们的教皇
paraded his son around Rome like an animal.
像畜生一样抬着苏丹的儿子在罗马四处游♥行♥
To insult him, is to insult all of Islam.
羞辱他 就是羞辱所有伊♥斯♥兰♥教♥徒♥
That is my purpose here.
这就是我在这里的使命
Yours I've yet to grasp.
而你的使命 我还没领会
What grand mission of state are you on this fine day?
这美好的日子 你怎么一副重任在身的状态
The Pleasure Palace. They're late on their taxes.
那个妓院 他们还没交税
Oh, they're paying you in fellatio? Zo, we're broke.
噢 他们用口♥交♥抵税吗 泽罗 我们破产了
What, you and Vanessa?
什么 你和温妮莎吗
Florence.
佛罗伦萨破产了
Carlo de'Medici stole 500,000 florins. There's nothing left.
卡洛·德·美蒂奇偷了五十万弗罗林 什么都没剩下
Holy fuck.
我♥操♥
If I don't find a new source of income,
如果我找不到新的收入来源
we'll be forced to join the Crusade.
我们将被迫加入十字军东征
What? And taxing Singh's the answer? Not just her.
什么 所以就去征辛格的税吗 不仅是她
Collecting restitution from all illegal activities in the city.
从城里所有非法活动中征收费用
Well, if you think you can
你以为你可以
just walk into Singh's and rob her blind,
就这么走进辛格的店 随便打劫她
you don't know who you're dealing with.
你知道你在跟谁打交道吗
Oh, I'm well acquainted.
我太知道了
Sorry? You talked with Singh on your own?
不好意思 你单枪匹马去跟辛格谈吗
I am the highest advisor to the Medici family in Florence.
在佛罗伦萨 我是美蒂奇家族的最高顾问
What did she do to you?
她对你干了什么
Not the donkey kick. You can still walk.
你还能走路 看来没有暴揍你
It's not important. The woman with the man parts?
这不重要 男女之间那点事吗
Enough. Ah, the golden shower.
够了 噢 男妓在你脸上撒尿了
Sorry, Nico, but you're going about this all wrong.
抱歉 尼科洛 但你完全错了
That fuck palace is a bottomless treasure chest,
那个该死的妓院是个取之不尽的宝库
but you have to work with her if you want a piece of it.
但如果你想分一杯羹 就必须与她合作
I tried. She refused.
我试过 她拒绝了
Well, let me talk to her. We're old friends.
让我和她谈 我们是老朋友了
We have a proposition for you.
我们有个提议
Yes, I'm sure you do. Let go of him.
是的 你肯定有 放开他
Now.
立刻
Well...if it isn't everyone's favorite piss pot.
哟...这不是人人喜欢的尿壶吗
Back for more? Or are you here to pay off his debt?
还要再来点吗 还是来帮他付清欠账的
I'm here to collect yours.
我是来向你征税的
And I've brought the Officers of the Night with me
我带着值夜的军官与我同行
to ensure your cooperation.
以确保你的合作
Are you threatening me, boy? It's no threat.
你在威胁我吗 小孩 不是威胁
Signor Machiavelli has the one thing you lack.
马基雅维利先生有一样东西正是你所缺乏的
Real power.
真正的权力
Thank you, darling.
谢谢你 亲爱的
Well?
那么
I thought you had a proposition for me.
你不是说你有个提议吗
Yeah. Let him tax your establishment. Share in your profits.
是的 让他征收你的税款 分享你的收入
And in return? In return...
回报呢 作为回报
he will share his power.
他与你分享权力
He'll give you a seat on the council.
他会在议会上给你一席之地
And you'll be a true noblewoman.
到时候就是真正的贵妇了
How long have you been here?
你在这里多久了
I'm not sure. A fortnight?
我也不确定 两周了吧
It's hard to know.
很难计算日子
The only way out is above us.
唯一的出路在我们上方
You're not from the convent?
你不是从女修道院来的吗
No.
不是
San Cosimato.
圣科斯玛托
How did you get here? He came late at night.
你怎么到这的 他大半夜的过来
Said we were in danger.
说我们处境危险
That we need to escape.
必须得逃跑
A cardinal from the Vatican. Of course we believed him.
一个梵蒂冈的主教 我们肯定信他
There were four of us.
我们有四个人
Lupo's gone mad. You know him?
卢坡疯了 你认识他吗
I used to. I...
曾经认识 我...
剧集 | 达·芬奇的恶魔(2013) | 导航列表