剧集 | 达·芬奇的恶魔(2013) | 导航列表
Leonardo...
列奥纳多
Leonardo...
列奥纳多
Can you move?
还能动吗
You gonna sit there all day?
你想在这一直呆着
The Turks are advancing!
土耳其部队还在推进
This way, this way, this way.
这边 走这边
Easy.
放松
They're coming.
他们过来了
On my word.
听我口令
The longer we fight, the more we save.
我们拖得越久 救的人越多
Move!
行动
Lorenzo!
洛伦佐
500,000? Florence is bankrupt.
50万 佛罗伦萨要破产了
And Clarice has vanished.
克拉丽丝也销声匿迹
She feared retribution or she fled with Carlo.
她害怕报复 或是跟卡洛一起逃了
Perhaps they're in league.
也许他们就是同伙
She's at his back, no doubt, but wields a knife.
她给他撑腰 毫无疑问 但手握锋刃伺机而动
Intent on revenge and nothing more.
就是为了复仇
What evidence do you have? What evidence? Carlo's a murderer.
你有什么证据 什么证据 卡洛就是凶手
He killed Andrea. She would never...
他杀了安德烈 她绝不会...
She shared a bed with him. He manipulated her. Betrayed her.
他们上了床 他操纵她 背叛她
Just as she betrayed Lorenzo.
就像她背叛洛伦佐
Lorenzo the Magnificent, an innocent victim? Please.
伟大的洛伦佐是个无辜的幸存者 别逗了
The man fucks anything that moves.
他操遍了所有活物
Why are you not protecting her?
你为何不保护她
She insisted I remain here to look after the two of you.
她坚持让我留在这照看你俩
You, Signorina, and the baby.
小姐 和孩子
Giulio, come on.
朱利奥 安静点
Forgive my intrusion. Please.
原谅我的鲁莽 求你了
I await your instructions, Signorina.
我在等你的命令 小姐
My instructions. My instructions?
命令 我的命令
The city's broke and it's our responsibility to fix it.
城市沦陷了 我们有责任去重建
No, not our responsibility. My responsibility.
不 不是我们的责任 是我的责任
Because of you.
因为你
All I wanted was to go home.
我只想回家
You got us into this. You signed those papers.
是你把我们带到这种境地 是你签署了那些文件
I did it to protect you.
我这么做是为了保护你
Giulio is a Medici, the sole heir.
朱利奥流淌着美蒂奇血液 是唯一继承人
What was to stop them from taking him away from you?
什么能阻止他们从你身边夺走他
Lisabeta!
丽莎贝塔
Signora?
夫人
He prefers you.
他更喜欢你
Ssh.
嘘
How can I care for our city when I...
要是我连自己的孩子都照顾不好
cannot even care for my own child?
如何能管好我们的城市
We need only weather this storm until Clarice and Lorenzo return.
我们只需在克拉丽丝与洛伦佐回来前 挺过这次动荡
If they return.
前提是他们回得来
Has the Naples fleet arrived in Otranto?
那不勒斯舰队抵达奥特朗托了吗
Arrived and vanquished.
已经抵达并且征服了奥特朗托
Destroyed before reaching shore.
靠岸前就摧毁了城市
Oh, dear God.
哦 上帝
Rome will be next.
下一个目标就是罗马
They will be coming for us. For me!
冲着我们而来 冲我而来
Then we can no longer afford to wait.
那我们再也等不起了
We must rally the faithful under the banner of Rome.
我们必须团结忠于罗马的可靠力量
Call for a Crusade?
呼吁圣♥战♥吗
Huh. My dear boy...
呃 我亲爱的孩子
I cannot simply ask my flock to go to war for Rome.
我不能单纯地要求我的教民为罗马而战
Alliances must be forged.
必须缔结同盟
Bought, if necessary.
必要时花钱雇佣
And at such a cost that we'd be unable to equip our armies.
开销太大 我们无法装备这样一支军队
I have a confession, Father. I er...
我要坦白 圣父 我
I have not been entirely honest with you.
我没有对你彻底坦诚
My travels and travails over the past few months
过去几个月的游历和劳累
have proved more than a test of faith.
不仅仅考验我的虔诚信仰
They were also somewhat lucrative.
同样有利可图
How so? Suffice to say,
为何 简单来说
we have options where allegiances are concerned.
就忠诚而言我们有选择的权利
500,000 florins worth of options, to be precise.
准确来说 这个选择价值50万弗罗林
A holy Crusade financed by the ungodly Bank of Medici.
由不信神的美蒂奇银行资助的一场圣♥战♥
How poetic.
多诗意
We must target Venice first.
我们首先必须拿下威尼斯
If they sign on, the other city states will fall into line.
如果他们签字 其他城邦也会纷纷加入阵营
Venice's fleet nearly rivals that of the Ottoman Empire.
威尼斯的舰队足以与奥斯曼帝国抗衡
Which is why a treaty exists between them,
所以他们才有协议
one that will take great pains to break.
任何一方打破协议都会带来巨大苦难
My murderous brother and his Sons of Mithras...
我凶残的哥哥和他的密特拉之子
..May have given us an opportunity.
或许能给我们一次机会
In killing a trusted advisor they have also killed...
他们在杀害受信赖顾问的过程中
..A native son of Venice.
还杀了个威尼斯的儿子
Surely that will stir the appropriate sentiments.
这无疑会激起大众情绪
What an excellent notion, Your Holiness.
真是卓见 教皇陛下
We can utilize the Cardinal's death to our advantage.
我们可以利用主教的死作为优势
I have received word that Rodrigo's sister,
我听说罗德里戈的妹妹
Laura Cereta, intends to claim her brother's body.
劳拉·西丽塔 打算要回他哥哥的尸体
Her father owns one of
他父亲拥有
the largest merchant fleets in the Republic.
共和国最大的商船队
You'll need to be er...hm... delicate.
你需要 呃 机警一点
But her support would no doubt...
她的支持毫无疑问
sway the other merchant families.
会影响其他的经商家族
Then we shall have it.
那就争取她的支持
Come on! Quick! Quick! Hurry!
走 快走 快走
There! Sssh!
到那去 嘘
Right. Come on. Quick.
右边 走 快走
It's all right. I'll get you out of here.
没事的 我会带你离开这
Where are we going? How the fuck should I know?
我们现在去哪 我他妈怎么知道
We're following you! Leo!
我们在跟着你 利奥
Oh... Er...okay.
哦 好吧
Okay, uh, patrols are covering the streets.
这样 巡逻队的搜索遍布整个街面
Routes in and out of the city are blocked.
进出的路都被封锁
We can't stay here! We need to buy some time.
我们不能在此久留 得争取时间
I'm so sorry.
非常抱歉
Over there, the church. They haven't touched it.
看那里 教堂 他们还没闯入教堂
Yet.
暂时没有
Maybe they fear God as much as we do.
或许他们和我们一样敬畏上帝
Come on. The church. Go!
快走 去教堂 走
Quick, quick, quick. Go! Go! Go!
快 快点 走 快走
Sssh.
安静
Wait here.
在这等
Okay.
好了
Come on!
快
Leo! Come on!
列奥 快
Leo! Leo, come on.
列奥 列奥 快进来
Come on!
快
Breathe in this compound several times a day.
一天吸几次混合药剂
If it does not improve seek me out immediately.
不见效的话 立刻来找我
It is done.
成功了
This is unwise, brother. We should not be seen together.
这么做不明智 兄弟 不能让别人看到我们在一起
I assumed the Architect would want to know immediately.
我猜建筑师迫切想要知道
His Holiness has agreed to the Crusade.
教皇同意发动圣♥战♥
Yes, well, that is good news.
很好 这是好消息
Everything is coming together as he planned.
一切都按他计划进行
Something... something still troubles you.
有事 你还有事烦心
Clarice Orsini.
克拉丽丝·奥西尼
...this is not your... not your concern.
这与你无关
If we act in haste we risk exposure.
若我们草率行事 就有暴露的风险
We should wait until her intentions become clear.
我们应该等她意图明确后再动手
She intends to destroy us.
她想要毁了我们
And she will succeed...
她的调查
if her investigation is allowed to continue.
如果得以继续 就会成功
剧集 | 达·芬奇的恶魔(2013) | 导航列表