剧集 | 达·芬奇的恶魔(2013) | 导航列表
The Sons of Mithras claim we are the enemies of man.
密特拉之子声称我们是人类的敌人
Mithrans preach progress at the expense of faith.
密特拉为鼓吹进步而牺牲信仰
Like Icarus, they seek a short cut to enlightenment.
比如伊卡洛斯 他们寻求启蒙运动的捷径
Instead of walking the righteous path, they wish to fly.
他们希望一步登天 而不是脚踏实地走正道
The Labyrinth is not a maze but a path.
迷宫并不是个迷阵 而是条道路
To navigate it requires absolute focus.
想要通过它 必须全神贯注
Some may find our methods severe.
有些人会觉得我们的手段太严苛
But those who need help most rarely ask for it.
但那些最需要帮助的人却极少自讨苦吃
I wish I had asked.
真希望我自讨苦吃过
I too walked the wrong path.
我也曾经选择过错误的道路
Sought the wrong truths.
寻找错误的真理
We are our greatest enemy,
我们最大的敌人是我们自己
the willing victim of our wants and desires,
我们为了自己的需求与欲望
our doubts
疑惑与悔恨
and regrets.
自甘堕落
You know of the murders in the Vatican...
你知道梵蒂冈发生的谋杀案
Leonardo Da Vinci believes Brother Carlo is responsible.
列奥纳多·达芬奇坚信是卡洛兄弟干的
And do you doubt Carlo's loyalty? I...
你怀疑卡洛的忠诚吗 我
am torn.
我很纠结
His father was an elder of
他的父亲是密特拉之子的长老
the Sons of Mithras, devoted to the Book of...
致力于研究叶之书
Now, you must not mention that cursed tome in this holy place.
现在起 这神圣的地方不容许你再提及那本被诅咒的书
Even a single page could bring about our ruin.
甚至一小页都会将我们引向毁灭
Forgive me.
请宽恕我
Carlo and I have walked the Labyrinth many a time.
我和卡洛一起走过许多次迷宫
You are wrong to suspect him.
怀疑他你就错了
I will take you at your word but Da Vinci will not.
我相信你的话 但是达芬奇不相信
I fear vengeance drives him towards us.
我担心报复心会让他把矛头对准我们
Brother Riario,
利拉奥兄弟
if Da Vinci gets too close,
如果达芬奇很接近了
you must help him.
你必须帮助他
Help him become one.
帮他成为我们中的一员
It sounds mythological.
听起来像神话似的
It's an exotic flora with restorative properties.
这是一种具有滋补特性的奇花异草
Three bathhouses.
找了三个浴室了
Not one proprietor has heard of it.
没有一个老板听说过
Well, it's rare.
它很稀有
It's expensive.
很昂贵
I found some cardamom particulars embedded in her lungs.
我在她的肺部发现嵌有一些小豆蔻
She must be inhaled some residue with her dying gasps.
她肯定在垂死的喘息时吸入了一些残渣
Or we are pursuing a wild goose.
或许我们只是在捕风捉影
This one shouldn't be closed. Not at this hour.
这个时间 这家不应该关门的
Maybe the owner fled the city.
可能是老板逃离这座城市了
I don't think so.
我不这么认为
Blade wounds to the abdomen.
腹部的剑伤
No mutilation nor desecration.
没有肢残也没有污辱尸体
I imagine you'll posit he
我预计你会断定
died at a different hand than the Cardinal.
他不是死在红衣主教手上
A...A robbery, perhaps.
可能是 抢劫
No looter could miss this glimmer.
抢劫犯不会错过这亮闪闪的
He was employed by the House of Medici.
他是美蒂奇家族的人
She was here.
克拉丽丝来过这里
Well, this victim's not on display in some tableau.
这个受害者没有用宗教场面来展示
Did your so-called artist not regret killing this man?
你所谓的艺术家杀他的时候没有悔恨吗
He was just an obstacle.
他只是个障碍
He was incidental to the true target.
是真正目标的附带牺牲品
Another incidental victim?
另一个附带牺牲品吗
I don't think so.
我看不是
No, this is more brutal, more personal.
这个更加凶残 更有针对性
Clarice did this.
是克拉丽丝干的
Savage work for the Mother of Florence.
为佛罗伦萨国♥母♥卖♥♥命的野蛮人
And for what reason?
出于什么原因呢
Why murder some... Roman physician?
为什么要谋杀这个罗马医师呢
Not murder. It's torture.
不是谋杀 是严刑拷打
Perhaps he was in league with Carlo.
可能他与卡洛勾结
She was seeking information.
她在寻找信息
I told you. I told you. I told you.
我告诉过你 我告诉过你的
I told you.
我早就说过
She would do anything for Florence.
她会为了佛罗伦萨不惜一切
"And now I find myself in
"我如今在罗马
Rome on a desperate mission to rectify my sins."
执行一项殊死的任务 以此赎罪"
Poor Clarice.
可怜的克拉丽丝
Caught in a web... of her own making.
陷入她自己布下的天罗地网
No!
不
I don't...
我不...
Who the fuck are you?
你♥他♥妈♥是谁
We are one, Da Vinci.
我们是一家人 达芬奇
Leave us.
退下
You've been looking for me.
你一直在找我
Ah, I've found you.
我终于找到你了
Surely I found you, Da Vinci.
其实是我找到你了 达芬奇
And now I have you.
而且我抓住你了
I know how you feel. You have no idea how I feel.
我知道你的感受 你根本不知道
We are not that different, you and I.
你和我 我们没什么不同
We've been abandoned by those we loved,
我们一直被我们所爱之人抛弃
manipulated by those we trusted.
被我们信任之人操纵
I also once believed in the Sons of Mithras.
我也曾经相信过密特拉之子
But my own father,
但我的亲生父亲
Cosimo de' Medici,
科西莫·德·美蒂奇
betrayed me...
背叛了我
..As Al-Rahim betrayed you.
正如真♥主♥背叛了你
This is our opportunity, Da Vinci,
我们的机会来了 达芬奇
to unite against those who've wronged us.
团结起来去对抗伤害我们人
To take control of our destiny.
自己掌控自己的命运
But first... you must walk the path.
但首先...你必须走过这条路
Your mind must merge with ours.
你的思想必须与我们融为一体
You must become one.
你必须成为其中之一
You are alone, Da Vinci.
你很孤独 达芬奇
Now...you shall join us.
现在 你将加入我们
How many men are in this chamber?
这房♥间里有多少人
How many men are in this chamber?
这房♥间里有多少人
How many men are in this chamber?
这个房♥间里有多少人
How many men are in this chamber?
这个房♥间里有多少人
Fuck you!
去你♥妈♥的♥
How many men are in this chamber?
这个房♥间里有多少人
F...
去...
How many men are in this chamber?
这个房♥间里有多少人
How many men are in this chamber?
这个房♥间里有多少人
How many?
有多少人吗
Three.
三个
Now get me out.
快放我出来
Get me out. Get me out. Get me out.
放我出来 放我出来
Come on! Get me out!
快 放我出来
Look at me! Look at me!
看着我 看着我
Look me in the eye.
看着我的眼睛
I want you to see what they saw before they died.
我让你看看他们死前所面对的
The face of a killer.
一个杀手的脸
My eyes!
我的眼睛
We are the horns of the Increate.
吾乃先天之号♥角
We are the Labyrinth. We are one. My eyes.
吾乃迷宫之人 吾乃一体 我的眼睛
We are the horns of the Increate.
吾乃先天之号♥角
We are the Labyrinth. We are one.
吾乃迷宫之人 吾乃一体
We are the horns of the Increate. My eyes.
吾乃先天之号♥角 我的眼睛
We are the Labyrinth. We are one.
吾乃迷宫之人 吾乃一体
We are the horns of the Increate.x7f
吾乃先天之号♥角
We are the shadow at the center of the Labyrinth.
吾乃迷宫中心之黯影
We are the unity within the beast.
吾乃人♥兽♥合一
'We are one.'
'吾乃一体'
剧集 | 达·芬奇的恶魔(2013) | 导航列表