剧集 | 达·芬奇的恶魔(2013) | 导航列表
Don't be. It's the rest of the damned world that has a problem.
别这样 错的是该死的世界
It's not you.
不是你
Don't go to Rome. Please don't leave us.
别去罗马 求你不要离开我们
Well, even if I stayed...
就算我留下
..You know they have to go.
你知道 他们必须离开
I know.
我知道
I'll go to Rome with Carlo and his men.
我会跟卡洛和他的手下一起去罗马
They won't harm me.
他们不会伤害我
I'm their hero.
我是他们的英雄
If you take the page, could you...
若你找到那页书 你能否
If you read from it...
若你看到的那些
..Could you destroy them?
能摧毁他们吗
No...
不
You forgot to sign it.
你忘了签名
I'm no genius, but I know when to use a decoy.
我不是天才 但我知道何时用诱饵
I see your curiosity still gets the better of you.
你好奇心还是很重
It's been a problem, hasn't it?
已经成问题了 不是吗
If I'm remembering correctly, that particular trait of yours
如果我记得没错 你这独一无二的特点
got us into our fair share of trouble.
曾给我们带来不少麻烦
Well...the world...was once a much simpler place.
好吧 世界曾是一片净土
No argument there.
没错
Though I hated it at the time...
虽然当时那令我厌烦
..What I wouldn't give to be just your scrounger again.
我不会再做你的跟随者了
Well, my scrounger...
我的跟随者
did help me construct a submersible machine...
的确帮我建造了艘潜水艇
Nearly got us killed. But it worked.
差点害死我们 但它能用
It worked.
它能在水底运行
You want to see it, don't you? Very much so.
你想看那页书 是吗 很想
Vanessa.
温妮莎
Time to show him the real thing.
是时候给他看那页书了
Don't!
别动
Speak one word...
说句话吧
..And it will be your last.
那将是你最后的遗言
Put the page on the table.
把书页放在桌上
And step away.
走远点
Now!
立刻
Take these two heretics and give them the chance to become One.
把这两个异教♥徒♥带走 给他们成为一体的机会
No.
不要
No, they're my friends.
不要 他们是我朋友
If any harm comes to them,
若他们受到任何伤害
the Architect will hear of this.
缔造者就会听见
We're a long way from Rome, Da Vinci.
我们离罗马还远着呢 达芬奇
Take them!
把他们带走
You can fix this.
你能补救这些
It's not too late, but you have to wake up.
为时未晚 但你得醒过来
No... No.
不要 不要
No. No.
不要 不要
May I ask... That is why you are here.
我想问 这就是你在此的原因
Da Vinci's resistance, have you...
达芬奇的反抗 你
Have you ever seen anything like it before?
你之前见过类似情况吗
Once. Me.
就一次 就是我
As the Architect before me
当缔造者出现在我面前
tried to guide my path through the Labyrinth
想引导我走出迷宫时
I resisted.
我反抗了
What form did your resistance take?
你如何反抗的
I found myself in a maze of my own making.
我发现自己置身于自己制♥造♥的迷宫中
A world unto itself.
自成一个世界
A past, present, future...
过去 现在 未来
playing out on a stage, trapped.
在舞台上交织
I was adrift. A lost soul.
我漂荡着 像迷失的灵魂
Lost within myself.
迷失于自我
How did you defeat this madness?
你是如何战胜这种疯狂
Not madness. An inner life.
不是疯狂 是精神世界
Shadows on the cave wall.
如石壁上的阴影
Who's to say a lifetime cannot pass in an instant?
谁说一生不能转瞬即逝
Cradle to grave is but a drop in the water.
从生到死不过是一滴水的功夫
How did your Architect guide you out?
缔造者是如何将你引出来的
After hours and hours of guidance,
经过若干小时的指引后
he threw me a lifeline.
他给我一线生机
A desperate, dangerous one.
一条绝望又危险的路
He poisoned me.
他给我下毒
With this.
用这个
Poison?
下毒
Choosing life is meaningless
生存是毫无意义的选项
unless death is a choice as well.
除非死亡也是选项之一
You fear for Leonardo.
你害怕列奥纳多
He has...
他有
He has a unique mind.
他有独到的想法
Which makes him a danger to us all.
这正让他成为所有人的威胁
You believe we are better off without him?
你觉得没有他我们会过得更好
Until every child lives by His Divine doctrine,
除非所有孩子都信奉上帝
God's tether to this world remains precarious.
对于上帝是否存在的界定仍然缥缈
Da Vinci and those like him threaten His very existence.
达芬奇那类人威胁到了神祇的存在
Something has happened.
有变故了
There are whispers amongst the blades.
军中有流言
The Sons of Mithras seek a lost page from the Book of Leaves.
密特拉之子在寻找叶之书遗失的一页
If they use it to achieve their enlightenment
若他们用它来完成觉醒
it will be at the expense of all we hold dear.
我们将失去珍视的一切
It will ensure the death of faith.
信仰必将灭亡
Da Vinci will leave here as one of us...
达芬奇要么加入我们一起离开
or he will not leave at all.
要么就别想离开
Fear not, this elixir helped me make the right choice.
别怕 这丹药让我做出正确的选择
I trust it shall do the same for him.
我相信对他同样有效
I'm almost happy for her...
我为她感到高兴
The losses she suffered.
不再为失去煎熬
The pain she woke up with every day.
不必再日日痛苦
Maybe she's at peace now.
也许现在她获得安宁了
Maybe they're all at peace now.
也许现在他们都获得安宁了
If you believe that sort of thing.
如果你信那种事
I'm not sure what I believe.
我不确定我相信什么
I'm not sure of anything any more.
我不再确信任何事了
You're a far cry from the man I sailed the ocean with,
你远不是当初与我一起驶过大洋
to wherever the fuck that was.
到未知之地探险的人了
The Da Vinci I knew then tempted fate with his own purpose.
我认识的达芬奇会引导命运向自己的目标发展
He knew what he wanted from the world and he made it happen.
他知道想从世界手中拿到什么 就会设法得到
I would have done anything for that man.
我愿为那个达芬奇做任何事
There's nothing to do, but wait until the dawn.
现在除了等天亮 没事可做了
If he survives he will be with us.
如果他活下来 就会成为我们的一员
And if he does not?
如果他活不下来呢
He will not be against us.
那他也无法与我们作对
Either way we prevail.
怎样都是我们赢
We are the Horns of the...
吾乃先天之...
We...
吾...
This is for my friend Nicco.
这一拳是给我朋友尼可的
The one you killed on the road.
那个被你在路上杀掉的人
And this is for Vanessa.
这一拳是给温妮莎的
The one you killed last night.
你昨晚杀的那人
This is because I feel like it.
这一拳是因为我想打你
You bastard!
你个混♥蛋♥
Zo!
泽罗
We need him alive.
我们得让他活着
I won't kill him.
我不会杀他
Just...
只会
..Making him bleed.
让他流点血
There's someone coming.
有人来了
It's the Lieutenant.
是中尉
Stop there!
站那别动
We have your Major.
我们抓住了你的少校
He is alive and our captive.
他还活着 成了俘虏
Prove to me he is alive.
向我证明他还活着
剧集 | 达·芬奇的恶魔(2013) | 导航列表