剧集 | 达·芬奇的恶魔(2013) | 导航列表
from the glory of God's Crusade.
而密谋的夜巡队队长
And yes, the beloved Mother of Florence.
还有受人爱戴的佛罗伦萨国♥母♥
A woman who betrayed not only you...
她不止背叛了你一个人
..But all the good people of this city.
还背叛了城市所有善良的人
Emptying your coffers and
在需求正紧时
leaving you destitute in a time of need.
搬空金库留下一座空城
In a time of war! You dare slander her memory?
还是在战时 你胆敢这样污蔑她
You dare lie to your people?
你竟对你的子民说谎
I have not lied!
我没有说谎
You have.
你就是在说谎
As a thief in the night you have stolen this city.
就像夜里的贼 窃取这座城市
You have killed those who opposed you
你杀掉那些反对你的人
and endangered the lives
你的关怀
of every man, woman and child
给每个男女老少
under your care.
带来性命之忧
And now you endanger their very souls!
现在你正威胁他们的灵魂
Do you not see?
你们看不出来吗
Do you not see it is he who lies?
看不出来是谁在说谎吗
He who speaks with the Devil's tongue.
这是魔鬼的谎言
My family have served you all for generations.
我的家族世代为你们服务
Do not be swayed by this.
别被这几句话蛊惑
Do not allow yourselves to be led like sheep to the slaughter.
不要像无知羔羊般听信屠夫之言
Know this, Florence.
听着 佛罗伦萨
Because of my actions,
因为我的所做所为
because of me,
因为我
you will regain your wealth
你们若和我一样
in both commerce and spirit
愿意服从神明的支配
if you submit as I have
无论精神上或物质上
to the governance of the divine. Enough!
你都会重获富足 够了
God has instituted me as His physician.
上帝派我来拯救你们
His messenger!
作为他的使者
And executioner!
与刽子手
The tricks of a charlatan! He is the one to be feared!
这都是骗子的把戏 他是可怕的魔头
He is the liar!
他是个骗子
And I tell you this,
听着
if you observe what I have told you,
若你们听我所言
you need have no fear of your enemies.
便不用再惧怕敌人
For you shall always be more powerful than they.
你们会一直比他们强
And God will defend you!
上帝会守护你
Qui benedictus est in saecula saeculorum!
圣曲永存
Go!
快走
Sophia, how are you getting on?
索菲娅 你那怎么样了
Almost there.
差不多了
We need to hurry. I know.
我们得抓紧 知道了
Here.
来吧
Done. Okay.
行了 好
Well, then, where is your brother's army?
那么 你兄弟的军队在哪
Making a fast march around the coast, no doubt.
正沿着海岸快速行军 毫无疑问
You see, his gambit is to surround us,
你看 他先围住我们
cutting off all hope of escape,
切断所有逃生之路
then slaughter us mercilessly.
然后是无情的屠♥杀♥
It's a classic move.
老套路
What is that sound?
什么声音
Draw your weapons!
拿起武器
For Italy!
为了意大利
Okay, careful.
好 小心点
Yep. Yep.
好的
Brother.
哥哥
Vlad.
弗拉德
You are no brother to me.
你不是我兄弟
That was your doing, not mine.
那是你的行径 不是我的
You sold your soul to that monster who imprisoned us.
你把灵魂出♥卖♥♥♥给囚禁我们的恶魔
The language of our birth, not that vile tongue.
我们的母语不会如此粗鄙
Zo!. Zo!
泽罗 泽罗
I'm all right. I'm all right.
我没事 没事
Come on.
拜托
Zo! Zo!
泽罗 泽罗
Shit!
该死
Say goodbye to your Prince, Da Vinci.
和你的王子殿下说再见吧 达芬奇
The signal... Where is it?
信♥号♥♥...在哪里
Commander!
指挥官
Pass the order.
传令
Everyone drop your swords and take off your armor.
所有人放下武器 卸去盔甲
It's over. No-one can save you now.
结束了 没人能救你了
Help me.
救救我
Yes.
是啊
I disappointed you.
我让你失望了
I'm glad.
我很高兴
I can no longer save you.
我无法再救你了
I know.
我明白
Lucrezia, be careful.
小心 卢奎齐娅
Lucrezia!
卢奎齐娅
No!
不
No.
不
No!
不要
Wait! My life for her life.
等等 用我的命换她的命
No...
不
My life...for her life.
我的命...换她的
At least give me this.
至少成全我这个愿望
As you wish.
如你所愿
Believe in yourself, Leonardo.
相信自己 列奥纳多
One man's death opens a doorway
人们的死亡能够开启
to the birth of the next.
往生之门
What have you wrought, Da Vinci?
达芬奇 你做了什么
Happiness is a crimson field...
旷野之上 看到敌人们尸横遍地
..Littered with the mangled corpses of our enemies.
血流成河 实在让人快乐不已
We watched you die. As you have once before
我们看到你死了 如你所见 我确实死过一次
and undoubtedly will again.
毋庸置疑我还活着
Your sorcery has worked, Da Vinci.
你的戏法奏效了 达芬奇
They fear your wrath.
他们畏惧你的怒火
Zo.
泽罗
You all right?
你还好吗
You did it.
你做到了
You fixed it.
你挽救了局面
Not me.
不是我
Her.
是她
Did it work?
起效了吗
Did we do it? Yes.
我们成功了吗 成功了
We saved the city.
我们拯救了这座城市
We saved Italy because...
我们拯救了意大利因为...
because of you.
因为你
Don't cry.
别哭
It's over.
都结束了
The hurt...and the pain.
所有的伤痛与苦难
You're free.
你自♥由♥了
No, no, no, no, please.
不要 不要 求你
Please. Please. Don't go. Don't go.
求求你 别走 别离开我
Don't go.
别离开我
There's nothing holding you back.
没什么都阻止你了
You're free to create.
你能自♥由♥创造
And to love.
自♥由♥去爱
And to find joy.
自♥由♥寻找快乐了
You have to promise me that you'll do that. Promise.
答应我你会做到 向我保证
I promise, I promise. I promise.
我保证 我保证 我保证
I'll... I'll meet you often.
我会...常来看你的
No...
不要
No.
不要
Bring another bottle.
再来一瓶
This is supposed to be a celebration.
这本该是场欢庆
I assure you, I am no apparition.
我向你保证 我不是幽灵
剧集 | 达·芬奇的恶魔(2013) | 导航列表