剧集 | 达·芬奇的恶魔(2013) | 导航列表
We all make choices we regret.
我们都做过让自己后悔的选择
Our choices are the only thing that defines us.
我们的选择是唯一定义我们的东西
So that makes me nothing less than a murderer.
所以我跟杀人犯没什么区别
The destroyer.
我是个破坏者
Leonardo...look at me.
列奥纳多 看着我
The Turks needed you to get into the city.
那些土耳其人需要你来帮他们进城
We need you to get out.
我们需要你逃出去
So let the next choice be the one that defines you.
那就让下一个选择来定义你是谁
Good news and bad news.
有好消息和坏消息
Malia, the girl, says there's an underground tunnel...
那个女孩玛利亚 说有条地下隧♥道♥
..That can take us out of the city.
能让我们逃出城
Ancient catacombs that the Jews use as secret synagogues.
一个被犹太人用来做秘密会堂的古老地下墓穴
She can take us right to the entrance. Where is it?
她能带我们去入口 在哪
It's not far.
不远
It's in the underbelly of that building.
就在那栋建筑的下方
And between us and that building are a hundred Turks
有一百名想将我们五马分尸的土耳其士兵
intent on separating us from our limbs.
隔在我们和那建筑物之间
That is assuming those
在那些恶毒杀人机器
vile killing machines don't shred us before then.
还没把我们分尸之前到那 才有可能
Just so you know...
如你所知
Bad news was all you.
坏消息就是你说的这些
How do we get past those soldiers?
我们怎么穿过那些士兵
We don't.
不用穿
We go over them.
我们从他们头上过去
Can't this wait?
就不能等等吗
The Council of One Hundred has convened in secret.
百人议事会秘密召开了会议
In the middle of the night? Why?
在大半夜吗 为什么
Has something happened?
有事发生吗
Otranto has fallen.
奥特朗托沦陷了
There's no word from Leo also.
而且列奥和洛伦佐
Or Lorenzo.
也没消息
Come, we must hurry.
来 我们要抓紧
Situs fears Rome's next.
西克斯特担心下一个目标就是罗马
He sent an edict demanding
他颁布了一个法令
troops to shore up his city's defenses.
征召军队加强他城市的防御
If our men are to protect Rome, who is to protect us?
如果我们的人去保护罗马 谁来保护我们
And that's the argument I need you to make.
这就是我要你去议论的
They've been arguing like this since the session began.
会议一开始他们就这样吵来吵去了
I can't do this. You're the only one who can.
我做不到 你是唯一能做到的人
It's now or never, Signorina.
机不可失 小姐
You were supposed to deal with this.
这件事本该由你处理
She requested an audience with us both.
她要求与我们两个见面
Demanded, more likely.
更像是命令吧
The woman carries herself with the refinement of a tonsured goat.
自以为举止优雅却像秃顶山羊的女人
We do need her support if we're to win over Venice.
如果我们要赢得威尼斯 就需要她的支持
If Laura Cereta has asked to see me,
如果劳拉·西丽塔要求见我
I assure you it is not to offer cooperation.
我敢肯定绝对不是来谈合作的
Your Holiness.
教皇殿下
Signora.
夫人
Girolamo.
吉罗拉莫
We've met before.
我们之前见过
Many years ago. At his anointment.
很多年前 在他的授任仪式上
Well, I wish our reunion was under more felicitous circumstances.
我希望我们是在更适当的场合重逢
Your brother... He was my brother, Signor.
你的哥哥 他曾是我哥哥 阁下
Just as His Holiness is your uncle.
就像教皇殿下是你舅舅一样
My husband was lured to Rome under conditions
早在我丈夫被引去罗马时
that widowed me long before now.
我就开始守活寡了
Cardinal's path has been righteous since birth,
主教的道路从出生起就是正直的
apart from a fleeting insanity which was soon corrected.
除了那个很快纠正的短暂疯狂
Why is the body not yet ready?
为什么尸体还没殓容好
Rigor mortis, Signor.
是尸僵 阁下
Even in death he insults me.
他死了还要侮辱我
Leave us immediately.
快退下
The Turks are responsible for your husband's death, Signora.
你丈夫的死该由土耳其人负责 夫人
They have agents in our midst, even in Rome.
他们在我们中安插了间谍 甚至罗马也有
And you seek an alliance with Venice.
而你想跟威尼斯结盟
In the hope of vanquishing the Ottoman scourge.
指望铲除奥斯曼的祸根
Why, my dear, do you think I'm here?
亲爱的 你觉得我为何来这
What of the treaty that exists
你的共和国与奥斯曼帝国之间
between your Republic and the Ottoman Empire?
到底存在什么协议
The merchant families have grown frustrated.
经商家族日渐不满
Trade routes were expected to expand.
都希望贸易通道扩张
Instead the opposite has proven true.
而事实却正好相反
It will take convincing to win their trust.
赢取他们的信任需要有说服力的理由
But my beloved husband's death will prove an excellent motivator.
不过我丈夫的死提供了绝好的动机
Then you will join my Crusade?
那你会加入我的圣♥战♥吗
A Crusade is a most holy endeavor,
圣♥战♥是最神圣的行为
one inspired by the grace of God, not the thirst for power.
它受圣恩庇护 而非权力的驱使
I shall happily support the cause.
如果不是你领导
But not while you lead it.
我会欣然支持
I refuse to be party to the further corruption of the Church.
但我拒绝为教会的进一步腐♥败♥推波助澜
With our army defending Rome, we would be vulnerable to attack.
若出兵保卫罗马 身处险境的就是我们
If the invasion force reaches us
一旦侵略军到达
it is already too late.
一切就太迟了
We must draw the line before they reach Florence.
我们必须在他们到达佛罗伦萨前建立防线
But, but if we offer our men, our weapons and armor,
但如果我们提供人手 武器和装甲
what assurance do we have that they will be returned?
如何保证他们会将军队归还
We would only empower Sixtus further.
只不过让西克斯特权势更大
We have defied the Church before.
我们曾反抗过教会
Look what that got us. Excommunicated!
看看我们的下场 被逐出教会
Like the faithless heathens who now occupy Otranto.
就像那些占领奥特朗托的不忠异教♥徒♥
If Lorenzo was here, he would not allow Rome to dictate...
如果洛伦佐在 他绝不会允许罗马来支配...
Lorenzo may already be dead.
洛伦佐可能已经死了
How can we look upon ourselves with esteem,
若我们对同胞的死亡冷眼旁观
if we do nothing while our countrymen fall?
我们又如何看得起自己呢
We must join with the Church. We have a moral obligation.
我们必须加入教会 出于道德义务
A moral obligation?
道德义务
Well, this coming from the
好吧 一个忠诚随风倒的人
man whose allegiance shifts with the wind?
居然还会说道德义务
Well His Holiness offered to buy the next round, has he?
教皇陛下买♥♥了你的效忠 是吗
You dare talk to me in that way? Know your place, child.
你竟敢这样和我说话 注意你的身份 小丫头
Her place is here!
她身份高贵
She's the mother of Giulio de' Medici, head of--
她是朱利奥·德·美蒂奇的母亲 统治--
She is a whore!
她是个妓♥女♥
Nothing more.
仅此而已
And you, sir, are a miserable drunk
那你呢 先生 一个可怜的酒鬼
who cannot even satisfy those paid well enough to pretend.
甚至花重金都无法让妓♥女♥装作满足
Signor Cellini...
切里尼阁下...
so willing to sell your soul at the expense of Florence.
迫切地要以佛罗伦萨为代价 出♥卖♥♥♥自己的灵魂
I would hate your wife to
真不想让你妻子知道
learn how little concern you have for hers.
你根本不顾她的死活
Or that of your mistresses.
还有你的情妇们
A shame your bastards won't live to face your rejection.
可惜你的私生子们都活不到见你这幅嘴脸
Sixtus has treated us with disdain and contempt at every turn
西克斯特始终对我们轻视不屑
and yet you would put our fate in his hands.
如今你们却要将自己的命运交给他来掌管
The treachery of such an action is no less reprehensible
这种叛国行为 比吠犬酒馆密室的勾当
than what goes on in the back rooms of the barking dog.
更应该受到谴责
Consider your options, Signori.
好好考虑你们的选择 先生
I think you will find, as I have...
你会和我一样 发现...
..That there is only one.
选择只有一个
Archery requires patience and focus.
射箭需要耐心专注
I am focused. Breathe slowly.
我很专注了 放慢呼吸
And always keep your eyes...
眼睛要一直盯好...
Father!
父亲
Yes!
对
Ah, yes!
就是这样
This won't take your weight.
这承受不了你的体重
Ah, well, I have to try.
好吧 我必须试试
There's no other way.
别无他法
Perhaps there is.
也许还有
剧集 | 达·芬奇的恶魔(2013) | 导航列表