剧集 | 达·芬奇的恶魔(2013) | 导航列表
What? Has he come for his morning knob slob?
什么情况 他来是为早上口♥交♥吗
Who the fuck is that?
到底是谁在里面
Oh, tell him. Tell him, Da Vinci.
告诉他 达芬奇
Tell your mongrel bitch of my artistry.
把我的艺术天赋告诉他
Oh, then he can claim the bounty that is undoubtedly on my head,
好让他拿我的人头去领赏金
and have the wherewithal to...
用这钱去
Tell him, Da Vinci.
告诉他 达芬奇
Unlike you, I can face the truth.
不像你 我敢于面对真♥相♥
Leo, what the hell are you doing?
列奥 你到底在干什么
Tell him, Artista. Tell them all.
告诉他 工匠 全都告诉他
Riario's the Monster of Italy.
利拉奥才是意大利魔头
He killed Clarice and Dragonetti.
他杀了克拉丽丝和德拉戈内蒂队长
But it's not his fault.
但那不是他的错
He's ill.
他病了
I'm curing him.
我在给他治疗
Kill him!
杀了他
Kill the foreign scum!
杀了这外国佬
Kill! Kill the Monster!
杀了这魔头
He killed our Captain! It's chaos.
他杀了我们队长 一片混乱
You demanded the Captain's killer dead or alive.
凶手的生杀大权掌握在你手里
What did you expect, Signorina? I expected justice.
你到底想要什么 小姐 我要公正
And you would have had it if not for your beloved Artista.
若非为了你心爱的工匠 自然能有公正
He let the killer escape his grasp.
是他放走凶手
Crusade festival is soon upon us.
圣♥战♥庆典将至
Dignitaries from around Italy will not stay long
来自意大利各地的显贵不愿意
in a city rife with turmoil.
在骚乱四起的城市久留
It would be an embarrassment to Florence. One not soon forgotten.
这会让佛罗伦萨成为经久不息的笑柄
I appreciate your concern for our reputation, Signora Cereta.
感谢您如此关心我们的名声 西丽塔夫人
The Officers of the Night want revenge, not justice.
夜巡队的人只想复仇 而非公正
Their Captain was murdered
他们的队长被杀
and they won't stop until they find the killer.
找到凶手前不会收手
And what do you suggest?
那你有何建议
They need a new Captain. Let's give them one.
他们需要新队长 我们就给他们一个
I suggest our new councilwoman nominates one of her associates.
我建议由新议员指定一名个副手担任
If the Turks can get to Dragonetti, they can get to anyone.
若土耳其人能对德拉戈内蒂下手 就能对任何人下手
You and Giulio must be protected.
必须有人保护你和朱利奥
My men can ensure your family and city that protection.
我的人能确保你家人与城市的安全
This treatment should, in time,
这个疗法应该能及时
revert him back to the old Riario.
让他恢复成以前的利拉奥
I say we excise both of them.
要我说不如把他俩都除掉
I had...terrifying nightmares.
我...做了场噩梦
But waking up to face this reality is...
但醒来后要面对的事实
..Is far, far worse.
更加残酷
How could I do such terrible things?
我怎么能做出那种可怕的事
You really don't remember. No.
你真的不记得了 也不是
But when Leonardo told me, I...
列奥纳多告诉我时 我...
..I knew in my heart he was correct.
我心里明白他是对的
Sorry, I'm struggling. When he...
抱歉 我也在挣扎 当他
When he told you you were a Monster...
他说你是个魔头
who wasn't a monster,
但不是真魔头
because you didn't know you were a monster...
因为你不知道自己曾是魔头
Zo, he's... He's not responsible.
泽罗 不是他的错
It was a consequence of the Labyrinth conditioning.
是迷宫操纵的后果
His mind couldn't handle it. It broke in two.
他的思想不受控制 被一分为二
I think because he was already compromised.
我想是因为他已经妥协了
Compromised? W...
妥协
When you were in the New World,
你在新世界时
you spoke of your first kill.
提到了你杀的第一个人
Your mother.
你母亲
Strangled at your own hand, orchestrated by your father.
在你父亲策划下 你亲手掐死了她
Perhaps you rejected the Labyrinth's conditioning
也许你拒绝了迷宫的操纵
because your psyche was already fractured.
因为你心智已受损
Then there is no hope for me.
我已没有希望
Your cure will not work.
你的解药不会见效
No, I can... I can flush the toxins.
不 我能清除毒素
I can heal your body, but I just...
我能治好你的身体 但我
Well, we may need to find another solution for the mind.
我们可能需要找到另一种方法治愈心灵
To release you from this internal struggle.
把你从内心斗争中解救出来
To wake you up.
来唤醒你
As I had to...
就像我必须...
in my alternate reality.
从另一种真实里走出来一样
That's great, uh, fascinating, really.
这很不错 应该说相当好
May I remind you that everyone
但我要提醒你
in Florence is hunting this man right now.
整个佛罗伦萨都在追捕这个人
Listen, they want him dead.
听着 他们想要他死
Well, we can't let that happen.
我们不能让这事发生
I need him. The...
我需要他
Crusade needs him. We don't have much time.
圣♥战♥需要他 我们时间不多了
His Holiness is coming to Florence.
教皇正前往佛罗伦萨
Pope Sixtus?
西克斯特教皇
In Florence?
来佛罗伦萨吗
To secure the allegiance of the city states.
来确保城邦足够忠诚
To launch his Crusade. When?
好发动圣♥战♥ 什么时候
For the Pageant of Arms.
军队游♥行♥时
To see the demonstration of your weapon.
来看你的武器展示
When His Holiness learns
教皇殿下若知道
that the Vatican killer is here in Florence...
梵蒂冈杀手在佛罗伦萨
He will retreat and his Crusade will fall apart
他就会撤离 随后十字军瓦解
and the Turks will overrun Italy.
土耳其人就会占领意大利
You know what you must do?
你知道你要做什么吗
Tell the truth. Deliver me to the Council...
说出真♥相♥ 把我交给议会
And collect the bounty. Sounds like a good plan to me.
然后拿赏金 真是个好计划
No. Riario is the face of the Crusade.
不 利拉奥是圣♥战♥的门面
It would never survive the revelation.
它永远活不过审判的
Please, Leonardo. Let me pay for my sins.
求你了 列奥纳多 让我赎罪吧
Let my death serve Italy.
让我以死来拯救意大利吧
No. No, that won't be necessary.
不 没必要
I have a plan.
我有个计划
But...we will need help.
不过...我们需要帮助
Help? We can't give them Riario.
帮助 我们不能交出利拉奥
But we can deliver a monster to the people of Florence.
但能交一个魔头给佛罗伦萨的人♥民♥
And Nico's gonna catch him.
由尼可抓到他
Hey, little one. It's okay.
小家伙 没事的
What's happening?
发生什么事了
My men have cornered the killer outside the palace.
我的人已将凶手围堵在宫殿外
And your little prince is leading the charge.
而你的小王子正在带队
Nico?
尼可
There he is!
他在那
Ah. Oh, shit, that was close.
该死 就差一点
How long was I asleep?
我睡了多久
The day has come and gone.
整整一天
Night has fallen?
夜幕降临了吗
He's coming. No. Wait.
他要来了 不 等等
Listen to me. Look at me.
听我说 看着我
Look at me. Look at me.
看着我 看着我
I need you to listen to me for a minute.
我要你听我说
What you told me last night
你昨晚告诉我的
that your mother said, the message, I know him.
你母亲说的那口信 我认识他
What? Da Vinci. I know him.
什么 达芬奇 我认识他
I'm not sure what it means, but...
我不确定那意味着什么 但是
but...
但是
I think the person that Lupo's looking for...
我觉得卢坡在找的那个人
I think it might be you.
可能是你
He's going to take you.
他会带走你
But I swear to God I won't let him hurt you.
不过我对天发誓 不会让他伤害你
I swear.
我发誓
You've got to trust me. Can you do that?
你一定要相信我 能做到吗
I have a way of getting us out of here.
我有办法让我们脱身
I have a plan. I have a plan.
我有个计划
You know how this works.
你知道你该干什么
剧集 | 达·芬奇的恶魔(2013) | 导航列表