剧集 | 达·芬奇的恶魔(2013) | 导航列表
The Page is headed to Florence.
书页被送往佛罗伦萨
Well, then, I don't understand.
好吧 那我就不明白了
Why...
为什么...
Why would you protect me?
你为何要保护我
It is not you I am protecting. Then who?
我保护的不是你 那是谁
No?
不是吧
Sophia?
索菲娅
She's your daughter, isn't she?
她是你女儿 对吗
One night, while I was trapped...
我被囚禁的一天晚上
I awoke to find her speaking to someone who wasn't there.
我醒来发现她在对着空气说话
She said her mother brought her messages
她说她母亲给她带了口信
and that this particular message was for me.
而且那条特别的口信是给我的
I asked you to take her to her brother.
我让你把她送到她哥哥那里去
Leonardo and Sophia are brother and sister?
列奥纳多和索菲娅是兄妹吗
Are they safe?
他们安全吗
Wait, you don't know, you can't see them?
等等 你不知道吗 难道你看不到他们
The information I receive, it is scattered.
我收到的信息 很散乱
I cannot keep watch over them both.
我无法同时照顾他们两个
Why now?
为何是现在
Why do you want to unite them now, after all this time?
为何你想让他们现在团聚 过了这么久之后
It is the only way to save them.
这是救他们的唯一方法
Why should I believe you?
我为何要相信你
This is my punishment... for refusing to sacrifice my children.
这是我的惩罚...因为我拒绝牺牲我的孩子
You're not Sons of Mithras?
你不是密特拉之子吗
I was once.
曾经是
They keep me alive only because they find me useful.
他们让我活着只是因为我有利用价值
But they cannot punish me more than I have punished myself...
但他们对我的惩罚绝不会多于我对自己所施加的...
For not protecting Leonardo.
因为我没能保护列奥纳多
That's why you put Sophia in the convent...
所以你把索菲娅送到修道院...
To keep her safe.
为了保她平安
Al-Rahim...
阿♥拉♥西姆...
your father...
你的父亲...
they don't even know she exists.
他们甚至都不知道她的存在
Please...
拜托
help me keep it that way.
帮我继续隐瞒下去
Ah. Here we are.
我们到了
Yeah, perhaps I should go in alone.
是的 也许我应该一个人进去
Do I appear that frail?
我表现得很脆弱吗
Then do not treat me as such.
没有的话就别这样看待我
Well, fuck me! Maestro!
该死的 大♥师♥
What's it today?
今天要做什么
Buzzin' the honey-hole? Pokin' the badger?
捅蜂窝 还是去捣獾洞
Tempting, that's erm...
很吸引人 那个...
That's very tempting but... you know why we're here.
那非常吸引人 但...你知道我们来这里的原因
Okay, in you go.
好吧 进去吧
I'm afraid Lorenzo does not wish to be interrupted.
恐怕洛伦佐不想被打扰
Unless, of course, you intend to participate.
当然 除非你打算参与进来
Enough, enough.
够了 够了
Enough.
够了
Lorenzo.
洛伦佐
What?
干什么
You're interrupting my grieving.
你打断我的悲恸了
I can only imagine what you have been through
我不敢想你所经历的一切
and by the grace of God, survived.
上帝保佑 你还活着
I can assure you,
我向你保证
God had nothing to do with it.
这跟上帝没什么关系
Lorenzo, you have to support the Crusade.
洛伦佐 你必须支持十字军圣♥战♥
We need you.
我们需要你
No.
不
You scorn the very thing that offers Florence salvation.
你在鄙视唯一能救佛罗伦萨的东西
After everything that the Turks have done to you and your family,
土耳其人对你和你的家人做了那么多坏事
how can you abandon us?
你怎么能抛弃我们
You see this?
看见这伤疤了吗
This is from Bernardo Baroncelli...of Siena.
这是来自锡耶纳的贝尔纳多·巴龙切利砍的
This?
这条伤疤
Francesco Pazzi of Tuscany,
是托斯卡纳的弗朗西斯科·帕奇
when he murdered my brother and
在他杀害我弟弟后
attempted to assassinate me at the behest of...
还受西克斯特教皇命令来刺杀我时
..Pope Sixtus.
留下的
And these, these are courtesy of King Ferrante of Naples
还有这些 这些是那不勒斯的费兰特国王
and his bastard son Alfonso...
还有他那该死的儿子阿方索的恩惠
..Who only released me from
他们解开我身上的枷锁
my chains so that I might fight alongside him
只是为了我能跟他们并肩作战
in defense of his city!
来保护他的城市
So... So, tell me, please,
所以 请告诉我
tell me...
告诉我
who is Florence's enemy?
谁是佛罗伦萨的敌人
Who is my enemy?
谁是我的敌人
No, signora, I will not join your...
不 夫人 我不会加入你的
..Crusade.
圣♥战♥
I will fight for Florence as I have always done.
我会像以往那样为佛罗伦萨而战
Well, what do you think I've been doing?
那你觉得我一直在干什么
I had to align with Sixtus, for fuck's sake!
我必须得跟西克斯特结盟 操蛋
That was your mistake, not mine.
那是你的错误 不是我的
An alliance with Rome is the only way we win!
与罗马结盟是我们唯一能赢的办法
We cannot win!
我们赢不了
We can only survive!
我们只能苟且偷生
And that is exactly what you will help me do.
而这就是你要帮我做的事
Your weapons will now defend Florence.
你的武器现在要用来防守佛罗伦萨
No, Lo...
不 洛
Lorenzo, those weapons are meant for the Crusade.
洛伦佐 那些武器是要给圣♥战♥用的
Not anymore.
不再是了
Lorenzo!
洛伦佐
I want you...
我要你
and your carnelevare...
还有你的同伴
..Out of my city now.
滚出我的城市
Madam Singh, have these
辛格女士 把这些
unwanted guests removed from the premises.
不速之客请出这房♥间
Oh, and er...
还有
..Have your men confiscate everything from Da Vinci's workshop.
叫你的人把达芬奇工作室里所有的东西都没收
What?
什么
Lo... Lorenzo, no, please.
洛 洛伦佐 不要 求你了
Look...you can't do this.
你不能这样做
You have made your choice... brother.
你做出了你的选择 兄弟
Don't touch me.
别碰我
Please leave us.
退下吧
I'm so sorry, Nico, I heard of your dismissal from court.
我很抱歉 尼可 我听说你被法庭免职了
You and Giulio are all that matter.
你和朱利奥才是最重要的
Pack up your things.
打包你的东西
Vanessa, we must leave.
温妮莎 我们得走了
And go where?
去哪儿
For now, we'll stay with the Maestro.
我们暂时跟大♥师♥呆在一起
And then what?
然后呢
And then we...
然后我们
We'll get as far from Florence as we can.
我们离佛罗伦萨越远越好
My father will give us money
我的父亲会给我们钱
and then we can find someplace to settle down.
然我们可以找个地方安顿下来
I can look after you and the baby.
我能照顾你还有宝宝
Nico, I can't leave.
尼科洛 我不能走
Lorenzo will never give up his heir.
洛伦佐永远不会放弃他的继承人
And I'm not going anywhere without my son.
而没有我儿子我哪里也不去
But you saw what Lorenzo did.
但你看到洛伦佐做了什么了
He beat a man to death right before our eyes.
他当我们面将一个人活生生打死了
How can you stay here
明知道有个怪物就睡在隔壁
knowing that a monster sleeps in the next room?
你怎么还能留在这里
If that's what I have to do for him, then so be it.
如果这是我要为宝宝做的事 那就这样吧
Please!
求你了
You must go before Lorenzo sees you in my chambers.
你得在洛伦佐看到你在我房♥间之前离开
Fuck off!
滚开
These designs are no use to me.
这些设计图对我来说一点用都没有
剧集 | 达·芬奇的恶魔(2013) | 导航列表