剧集 | 达·芬奇的恶魔(2013) | 导航列表
But not to worry,
但不用担心
after tonight she will no longer be anyone's concern.
今晚之后 她就不足为虑了
Signora...
夫人
A gift from my husband?
是我丈夫给你的礼物吗
I'm sorry...
抱歉
..For everything.
对这一切
What brings you to Rome?
你为何来罗马
I just needed to disappear for a while.
我只需要消失一段时间
And the means with which to do it.
以及用来消失的钱
I should go.
我该走了
I've intruded on you long enough.
我打扰您的生活够久了
I never thanked you.
我从未谢过你
My daughters would not be alive if not for you.
若不是你 我女儿活不到现在
I've made some poor choices.
我做过许多卑鄙的决定
So many for so long. Not when it mattered most.
太多 太久了 但关键时刻并没有
Here.
给你
I can't. No, I...insist.
我不能 不 你收下
Be careful.
注意安全
If you go too far down the rabbit hole...
你若在未知世界中迷失太久
..You'll never find the way out.
就会无法脱身
No! Release me. Release me.
不 放开我 放开我
I demand to speak to...
我要求谈话
I am Lorenzo de' Medici.
我是洛伦佐·德·美蒂奇
Leader of Florence.
佛罗伦萨的统治者
I demand to know your terms.
我要求知道你的条件
Surely the freedom of these people
显然 这些人的自♥由♥
must be worth something to you.
对你来说一定值些什么
At least let me die with my men.
至少让我和我的人一起死
No. No!
不 不
You speak our language? Yeah, I used to.
你会我们的语言吗 会 以前常说
He's just scared.
他只是害怕
Adin? Hey.
阿丁 嘿
Stop. Stop.
别哭了 别哭了
Your mother is alive. I saw her.
你母亲活着 我见到她了
Look at me. Breathe.
看着我 深呼吸
We need to get out of here. You understand?
我们得逃出去 明白吗
Your sister?
你姐姐叫什么
Malia. Malia.
玛利亚 玛利亚
Is she annoying? She looks annoying.
她是不是很烦 看着就挺烦
I bet you guys... fight all the time, right?
我打赌你俩常吵架 是吗
Well, this is gonna be very difficult for you to believe, but...
好吧 可能你很难相信 但是
But actually Malia's your best friend.
但其实玛利亚是你最好的朋友
She is.
她确实是
No matter what.
不管怎样
Which means...
那意味着
even though she's wrong... all the time...
即使她说的...总是错的
..You still have to pretend you're listening.
你还是要装作听她的话
Okay, I've got a job for you.
那好 我给你个任务
Okay. Do you see those doors?
好的 看见那些门了吗
We need to barricade them,
我们要把门堵上
but we have to do it very, very, very quietly.
但要悄无声息地堵
Do you think you can give me a hand?
你能帮我吗
Are you sure?
确定吗
Okay.
好的
Go to the guys over there.
到他们那边去
Hey. He's gonna be absolutely fine.
他肯定会没事的
Thank you...for Adin.
谢谢 为了阿丁
Where's Leonardo?
列奥纳多去哪了
Losing his mind.
在发疯
It was you. It had to be you.
是你 一定是你
I know this must be difficult.
我知道这很难接受
You don't deny it.
你竟然不否认
Deny it!
快否认
This city. These people.
这座城市 这些人♥民♥
Their deaths are on your hands.
他们死在你手上
I am not the instrument of their demise.
他们的死不是我造成的
You stole my designs! You...
你偷了我的设计 你
You reached inside my head!
你进入我的脑海
You handed my plans to the Turks.
把我的图纸给了土耳其人
You tricked me.
你骗我
You used me.
利用我
If it was not for the magic you wield...
要不是你会巫术
..I would kill you where you stand.
我会就地杀了你
Magic...is only science that you do not yet understand.
巫术 只是你目前还不理解的科学
Sixtus was right.
西克斯特是对的
About you.
关于你
The Sons of Mithras. All of it.
关于密特拉之子 所有一切
You're in league with them.
你和他们是一伙的
Everything you told me was a lie.
你告诉我的都是谎言
No. No lies.
不 没有谎言
Only truths you have yet to realize.
只有你尚未发现的真♥相♥
Enough riddles!
别再说谜语了
Why?
为什么
You needed to see what you are capable of.
你得知道你能做到什么
What we are capable of if we work together.
知道我们合作能做到什么
That is why we brought you here.
所以我们把你带来此处
You used me to wage war.
你利用我挑起战争
We want the same things as you, Leonardo.
我们的目的与你一样 列奥纳多
An enlightened world that celebrates knowledge, and innovation.
创造一个尊重知识与创新的开明世界
Free from hubris and corruption.
不受傲慢与腐♥败♥的侵扰
To do that we must start from nothing.
为了这目标我们必须从零开始
This is our reckoning.
这是我们的清算
No.
不
No.
不
I can't be a part of it.
我不能参与其中
You already are.
你已身在其中
Just get out of my head!
快滚出我的大脑
Who are you talking to?
你在跟谁说话
Tanks.
坦克
Tanks, tanks. Tanks. Tanks.
坦克 坦克 坦克
Tanks. Look. They've added a turret.
坦克 看 他们加了个炮塔
And they've reinforced the exterior with erm...
他们还用了一种我没见过的金属
some metal I've never seen before.
加固了外部
But the base structure is exactly the same.
但基本结构还是一模一样
Do you see? It's propelled by cranks that rotate the wheels,
看到了吗 它是被曲轴推动来旋转轮子
with cannons mounted around the perimeter. And the mines.
周围装载大炮 还有地雷
The mines.
地雷
If they're my bombards, they must have cased them with wood.
如果是我的射石炮 一定是由木头装载
Stop. Bamboo. No. No.
别说了 竹子 不 不
No, it's not bamboo. It's erm...
不是竹子 是
What the...? It's black pine! It's black pine.
什么呢 是黑松 是黑松
It incinerates quicker.
它燃烧地更快
That's brilliant. And they didn't just steal my designs,
太聪明了 他们并不只是偷了我的设计
they've improved them!
还进行了改进
The cannons on the... Enough!
那些大炮 够了
You said yourself you cannot beat them.
你自己说你无法打败他们
No, because if I... if I just...
不 因为如果我 如果我能
If I get a chance to examine their armor...
如果我有机会检查他们的装甲
If I Leonardo. Wake up.
如果我 列奥纳多 醒醒吧
All of this did not just happen to you.
这些事不只发生在你身上
Those people out there lost everything.
外面的人失去了一切
Their homes, their families.
他们的家园 他们的家人
They don't care about any of this.
他们根本不在乎这些
They're just trying to survive.
他们只想活下去
I...I tried to save them.
我 我试着救他们
I fired on their ships.
我朝他们的船开火
I...killed...
我...杀了...
Your mother chose her own fate.
你母亲选择了自己的命运
I've been so blind.
我是如此盲目
All this time.
一直以来
剧集 | 达·芬奇的恶魔(2013) | 导航列表