剧集 | 达·芬奇的恶魔(2013) | 导航列表
I was told Lorenzo had your head on the block.
我听说洛伦佐正悬赏你的人头
Justice prevailed.
正义获胜了
Well, then, this truly is a glorious day.
好吧 那今天真是个好日子
Come, sit, my boy.
过来坐 我的孩子
I trust you've heard the news from Otranto.
我相信你一定收到奥特朗托的消息了
I did.
的确
Then let us drink to victory.
那让我们为胜利干杯
To our conquering Crusaders
为十字军的胜利
and the angels of mercy who have returned you to my side.
以及上天垂怜让你回到我身边干杯
I um...
我
Couldn't help but notice you were not at mine.
我想提醒你 你跟我不是同一边的
Where is the wine?
酒呢
I'm afraid your servants are indisposed.
恐怕你的仆人不愿前来
Guards?
卫兵呢
Why?
为什么
Because I have found the path.
因为我找到了正道
But the only way to reach my true potential
挖掘我真实潜力的唯一办法
is to finish what I started years ago.
就是了结多年前开始的一切
I have killed my mother at your behest.
你命我杀了我母亲
And now I really must kill my Father
现在我必须杀了我父亲
and the false prophet
以及让我误入歧途的
who has led me astray.
伪先知
Convenient they exist in the same person.
他们恰是同一人 杀起来方便
Don't you think?
你觉得呢
Don't cry.
别哭
Everything will be all right.
一切都会好起来
We may have lost this battle but the war has only just begun.
我们是输了这场战役 但战争才刚开始
When you are ready, we will take the fight to them.
当你准备就绪 我们就奋起反抗
Not only will you be ruler of Florence,
你不仅会成为佛罗伦萨的统治者
you will sit on the papal throne.
还会坐上教皇宝座
The world will be yours, Giulio de'Medici.
世界将是你的 朱利奥·德·美蒂奇
My son.
我的儿子
The world will be yours.
世界将是你的
Don't look back.
别回头看
Leo.
列奥
That's not the way to remember her.
这不是记住她的办法
I just want to remember what we were fighting for.
我只想记住我们为之战斗的一切
You're looking at them.
你正看着他们
I have to start again.
我得重新开始
We've not lost everything.
我们没有失去一切
No.
是啊
Not everything.
不是一切
So, what's next?
那么 然后呢
Next, I...
然后 我
I think we go home.
我们回家吧
I've got some commissions to finish.
我还有事要做完
I promised Lucrezia that I would get back to who I was.
我承诺过卢奎齐娅 要做回自己
Who I am.
真正的我
Florence it is, then.
那就去佛罗伦萨
Go ahead.
去吧
I'm going to stay in Naples a while.
我要在那不勒斯待一阵子
What? What? Why?
什么 为什么
These people need help rebuilding.
这些人♥民♥需要重建家园
I can be of use here.
在那里我能帮上忙
Well, you'll be missed.
好吧 我们会想你的
See you on the other side.
等你回来再见
So long, Maestro. Zo.
再见 大♥师♥ 泽罗
Sophia.
索菲娅
Is he all right? No, he left a girl in Florence.
他还好吗 不好 他把一个女孩留在了佛罗伦萨
Well, she left him, I suppose.
我猜是她离开了他
Right, uh, first I'm going to build a new studio.
好吧 首先我要新建一间工作室
And a boat. What? A boat?
还有船 什么 船
Why would I...? A boat.
我为什么要 一艘船
A boat? For me.
一艘船 给我的
As a token of your gratitude
作为你对我多年来
for all my years of friendship and service.
友谊和服务的答谢
Well, I have no need for a boat.
我不需要船
But if you are building things, I'd love a library.
不过你要造东西的话 也给我造个图书馆吧
Oh, a lib... Yes, a library for you. A boat for you. Good.
好 给你造个图书馆 给你造艘船 很好
Good.
好极了
What?
在想什么
It's just...
只是
No, nothing. It's just something...
不 没事 只是想起一些
Something Verrocchio said to me once.
韦罗基奥曾对我说的话
He said, "People of accomplishment
他说 "有成之人
rarely sat back and let things happen to them.
很少稳坐不动 等待时机
"They went out and happened to things."
"他们主动出击 创造时机"
剧集 | 达·芬奇的恶魔(2013) | 导航列表