剧集 | 达·芬奇的恶魔(2013) | 导航列表
You reached inside my head. You handed my plans to the Turks.
你进入我的脑海 把我的图纸给了土耳其人
You needed to see what you are capable of.
你得知道你能做到什么
This is our reckoning. No.
这是我们的清算 不
The greatest fighting force the world has ever known.
迄今为止世界上最强大的军队
This is Prince Vlad.
这是弗拉德王子
He has provided armor to equip our soldiers.
他提供盔甲武装我们的军队
The same armor used by the Turks.
和土耳其人一样的盔甲
The city states are too busy fighting amongst themselves
这些城邦忙于内部斗争
to offer worthy opposition.
无暇反击
My brother seeks to build alliances across Italy.
我的弟弟试图组建横跨意大利的联盟
He needs your help.
他需要你的帮助
We go forth now to fight not for eternal glory
我们今日迎战 不为永垂不朽
but for God and a united Italy!
只为上帝 为了统一意大利
From the bowels of this cursed city,
这座被诅咒的城市深处
you hold the Sword of God!
关押着上帝之剑
You have a visitor.
你有个访客
You are the Minotaur, Girolamo.
你就是弥诺陶洛斯 吉罗拉莫
You are God's monster.
你是上帝派来的魔头
Show them that you're a leader, not a ruler.
让他们明白你是领导者而非独♥裁♥者
I am guilty of what I am accused.
对于指控我无话可说
You shall be put to death.
你该被处以死刑
Why do you fight for the Ottomans?
你为何为奥斯曼帝国打仗
I know you were not born of their ranks.
我知道你不是他们种族的
My brother and I were taken as children.
我和我哥哥小时候就被抓走了
I see a bird but without a head.
我看见一只鸟但是没有头
They're designs.
这是设计图
Some sort of machine.
像是某种机器
The energy focused here. The armor attracted it.
能量集中在这里 盔甲吸引了它
Yes!
没错
All we need to do is just lure them out into the open.
我们只要将他们引到开阔地即可
You cannot risk your soldiers' lives on a magic trick.
你不能将士兵的命寄托于魔法把戏
It's not magic.
这不是魔法
The Crusade Army...what's left of them.
圣♥战♥军队 这里都是他们的尸体
They tore us apart.
他们把我们打得落花流水
How many armored carts? Dozens.
有多少辆装甲车 几十辆
That's our first priority.
这是我们的首要任务
One way or the other...
不管怎样
this war is coming to an end.
战争已至尾声
Well done, Da Vinci.
干得漂亮 达芬奇
Well done.
干得漂亮
Against all odds.
排除万难
Against your very self.
战胜自我
You trumped innovation with innovation.
你用一次次推陈出新
Genius upon genius.
奇思妙想不断
I expected no less.
没让我失望
Did you do it?
你做到了吗
Did you read from the Page?
读了那书页吗
I told you, I'm done with all that.
我说过 我不会再看它
Your eyes betray you.
你的眼睛出♥卖♥♥♥了你
You read from the text, didn't you?
你从书中读到的 不是吗
I'm proud of you.
我为你骄傲
You betrayed me.
你背叛了我
You made me...A destroyer.
你让我成了个...毁灭者
Yes.
没错
But don't you see?
不过你也看到了吧
Out of the ashes, a new better world will arise.
废墟之上 将诞生一个更美好的新世界
You don't believe me?
你不相信吗
No.
是
I don't.
我不信
Then you will squander everything.
你就浪费了这一切
Do you really think I plundered
你真认为我是为了苏丹的利益
your mind for the benefit of the Sultan?
才夺取你的想法吗
It's time, Da Vinci.
是时候了 达芬奇
Vanquish the Turks.
征服土耳其人
You know you can.
你知道你可以
Then turn your dark science on Sixtus and his corrupt Crusade.
再用你的可怕发明对付西克斯特和腐♥败♥十字军
Strike now and you can vanquish all of your enemies.
即刻出击 你将征服你所有的敌人
Even you?
包括你吗
Even me.
包括我
If that is what you require.
只要你需要
For I would gladly give my life for your future.
为了你的未来 我甘愿献出生命
What you have yet to do is more important
你要做的事比你曾做的事
than what you have done.
重要得多
Save yourself.
拯救你自己
Save the ones you love.
拯救你的至爱
The ones I love?
我的至爱
Hands off me!
把你的臭手拿开
All right!
好吧
Zo...
泽罗
Lorenzo?
洛伦佐
What is it?
怎么了
It's nothing.
没什么
Do you think it wise...
你觉得你今天
..That your first words to me today are a lie?
对我说的第一句话就是谎话 这样好吗
Forgive me.
原谅我
I can't imagine what you've been through.
我无法想象你经历过什么
But I'd be concerned if you didn't have nightmares.
可当你不再梦魇缠身 我会更担心
I don't deserve you.
我配不上你
I'll be the judge of that.
配不配得上由我说了算
It's not the past that haunts me.
纠缠我的并非过往
It's the future.
而是未来
The decisions,
我们做出的
the choices we make,
那些决策 选择
set our course.
决定了我们的航向
And who knows where they will lead?
谁知道我们将被带往何处
Who knows what we shall lose along the way?
谁又知道这一路我们还会失去什么
Whatever the journey,
无论前路如何
rest assured... we're on it together.
可以肯定的是 我们会一起面对
It starts today
今天传信至罗马后
by sending a message to Rome.
新的征程将拉开序幕
Is this where you will perform your miracle?
你准备在这表演神迹吗
Apologies. Your marvel of science.
抱歉 是科学的奇迹
No, this is the spot.
就是这里
There's energy in the air.
空气中有能量
The power of nature in the clouds.
来自云端的自然之力
The device we built will gather that force,
我们建造的装置将汇聚这种力量
focus it...
集于一点
..And then rain it down
然后尽数落在
on what attracts it most.
最吸引它的地方
We must draw the Ottoman forces here.
我们得把奥斯曼军队引到这来
As many as we can.
越多越好
And then pray that those remaining will surrender
然后祈祷剩余部队
once they see the power of our weapon.
看到武器威力后缴械投降
Did you just say "Pray", Da Vinci?
你刚说了"祈祷"吗 达芬奇
Indeed I did.
我的确说了
The greatest fighting force the world has yet to see
迄今为止世界上最强大的军队
brought to its knees by a man who likes to paint.
竟向一个画画的人俯首称臣
You see the hand of Da Vinci in this?
你看到达芬奇手中的东西了吗
And you do not?
你没有吗
Al-Rahim assured me Da Vinci would join us
阿♥拉♥西姆向我保证达芬奇会加入我们
or be consumed by his defeat at Otranto.
或被奥特朗托的败仗耗尽精力
Neither of which has come to pass.
两种情况都没有发生
I admit we underestimated his devotion to a dying land.
我承认低估了他对这片荒芜之地的热爱程度
Yet that fails to excuse your gross incompetence.
但这不足以原谅你的严重失职
How one man could cause so much damage...
仅凭他一己之力怎能造成如此巨大的破坏
I am told he had help.
我得知他有帮手
The survivors of our great victory over the Pope's Crusade.
教皇的十字军落败时的幸存者
And a son of Wallachia.
还有瓦拉吉亚之子
And what of your daughter? Lucrezia.
那么你的女儿卢奎齐娅呢
I told you, she knows nothing.
我说过了 她什么都不知道
剧集 | 达·芬奇的恶魔(2013) | 导航列表