剧集 | 达·芬奇的恶魔(2013) | 导航列表
Maybe he has something to do with this indestructible armor.
也许他要对他坚固的盔甲做点什么
Well, there's one way to find out.
好吧 只有一种办法可以搞清楚
We'll be in and out before he knows we're there.
我们要在他知道我们在这里之前潜入再离开
What? No. No way. Absolutely not.
什么 不 不行 绝对不行
I'm not going back there, dead or not dead.
不管死没死 我都绝不会再回到那里
I need to examine this further.
我需要对这个进行进一步测试
Meet me in my workshop first thing in the morning.
明早第一件事就是到我工作室来见我
I'm gonna need a raise.
我要求加薪
Leo?
列奥
Damn it.
该死
What could he be doing to her?
他会对她做什么呢
I don't know.
不知道
The Cardinal that I knew,
我所认识的红衣主教
he would never do this.
他永远不会这样做
His mind has been corrupted by this obsession.
他的脑子已经被这种痴迷搞腐朽了
You think the Book has driven him insane?
你觉得是叶之书让他变疯狂的吗
I can't see any other cause for it.
除此之外我想不到其他原因
I will get you out of here.
我会帮你离开这里
I swear.
我发誓
I will get us both out of here.
我会让我们两个都离开这里
Lupo?
卢坡
Lupo?
卢坡
We should have sent for Da Vinci.
我们本该派人去召唤达芬奇
This is no way for the Regent of Florence to travel.
佛罗伦萨的摄政王绝不该亲历险境
I've walked these streets a thousand times.
这些街道我走了上千次
I refuse to let a title shackle me to the Palace.
我绝不会因为摄者王的头衔自困于宫中
Oh, fuck's sake!
真该死
What?
怎么了
What?
怎么了
Vanessa.
温妮莎
It's wonderful to see you. But now's not the time.
看到你真是太好了 但现在时机不对
Your friends are scared. You haven't been yourself.
你的朋友们很害怕 你不再是你了
They don't know if they should trust you any more.
他们不知道还能不能再相信你
They don't trust me?
他们不相信我吗
You're working for Sixtus.
你在为西克斯特教皇做事
Leo...he's using you.
列奥...他在利用你
No.
不
No.
不
I'm using him.
是我在利用他
It's the only way that we can defeat the Turks.
这是我们战胜土耳其人的唯一办法
Ah, and when you've won,
当你赢得了战争
Sixtus will turn those weapons on Florence.
西克斯特会将矛头指向佛罗伦萨
No. I'll stop him. How?
不 我会阻止他的 怎么阻止
I don't know. I... I'll figure it out.
我不知道 我...我会想出办法的
Leo, you can't do this on your own.
列奥 你不能单枪匹马
Stop pushing us away.
不要把我们推开
Everything I do...
我做的一切...
Everything I've done...
我做过的一切...
It's for Florence.
都是为了佛罗伦萨
It's for you and... and Nico...
为了你和...和尼可...
and Zo and your baby.
还有泽罗和你的宝宝
You're all I have left of my family.
你们是我唯一活着的亲人了
They've taken everyone else.
他们把其他人都夺走了
They've killed my father, imprisoned my mother.
他们杀了我的父亲 囚禁了我的母亲
I can't risk...
我不能冒险...
Any of you getting hurt.
让你们任何一个人受伤
I've lost so much.
我已经失去了太多
I can't bear to lose you, too.
我不能忍♥受再失去你们了
No.
不
No, you're not alone, Leo.
不 你不是一个人 列奥
We can help.
我们可以帮你
Please let us help you.
拜托 让我们帮你吧
What's his name?
他叫什么名字
The baby.
你的宝宝
Giulio.
朱利奥
Giulio.
朱利奥
Dragonetti?
德拉戈内蒂
He's here.
他在这里
Get back inside, Vanessa!
快回屋里去 温妮莎
剧集 | 达·芬奇的恶魔(2013) | 导航列表