剧集 | 达·芬奇的恶魔(2013) | 导航列表
It appears she died instantly.
似乎是当场毙命
How was she found?
怎么找到她的
Her...
她的...
Her hands and feet were nailed to a post.
她的手脚被钉在柱子上
This is my doing.
都是我的错
I betrayed her...
我背叛了她...
..Abandoned my family.
抛弃我的家庭
Her death is my penance.
她的死是对我的惩罚
while I was...
我在...
hunting Clarice's killer...
追寻杀克拉丽丝的凶手时
I erm... I found a letter.
我...找到一封信
She...expresses...
她写道...
..Regret for her failure in your absence
对你离开后她的失败感到抱歉
and prays for your forgiveness.
祈求得到你的原谅
Even in death, she humbles me.
即便是死后 她也对我如此恭谦
And what of you?
你呢
Have you forgiven Lucrezia?
你原谅卢奎齐娅了吗
The last time I was in her company,
最后一次她在我身边时
I tried to kill her.
我打算杀了她
And you helped her escape.
但你帮她逃走了
I haven't seen her since.
从那之后我再没见过她
You look unwell, Daughter.
你的脸色不太好 女儿
Perhaps now you are ready to talk.
也许你现在准备好开口了
I've told you everything I know.
我已经把我知道的一切都告诉你了
How many others did Lupo hold captive?
卢坡还抓了多少人
When I arrived, there was one.
我到的时候 只有一个
There might have been more but...
可能不止一个 但是...
Oh, there were.
当然不止
We found the bodies of three girls...
我们找到了三具女尸...
Hidden under the house.
藏在 房♥子下面
And yet...
现在...
A fourth.
有第四具了
She has the Page, doesn't she?
她有书页 不是吗
Tell us where she is taking it...
告诉我她带着书页去哪里了
I can't tell you what I don't know.
我不知道的事我怎么告诉你
If you won't tell me, you will tell her.
如果你不告诉我 那就告诉她吧
We must assume they're prepared to strike.
我们必须假设他们在准备袭击
What has Lorenzo said of their movements?
洛伦佐对他们的行动说了什么
Lorenzo is er...
洛伦佐他...
is not yet ready to engage.
还没做好交战的准备
But...I expect his intelligence to be constructive.
但...我预计他的情报大有助益
Once he's willing to offer it.
除非他愿意提供情报
And what say you, nephew?
你说呢 侄子
They erm...
他们...
They will focus on sacking
他们在与那不勒斯直接交战前
Salerno and Capua before engaging Naples directly.
会将重点放在对萨勒诺和卡普亚的劫掠上
And once they've taken that, it is a three-day march to Rome.
而一旦他们劫掠结束 到罗马的征程要花三天
If we fall, you fall.
我们若失败 你也完了
We must strike pre-emptively!
我们必须先发制人
A surprise attack could be
一次奇袭可以成为
the opportunity we need to weaken their numbers.
我们削弱他们力量的绝佳机会
If we use our combined fleet...
如果我们出动联合舰队
And send in our ground troops to flank them...
并发动地面部队对他们侧面夹击
And bypass the Apulia coast and attack from the south.
同时绕开阿普利亚海岸从南部发动袭击
Where we bombard them from all sides.
从那里进行全方位轰炸
And put an end to this scourge once and for all.
让这次劫难一了百了
They'll never see it coming.
他们不会看到这一幕发生
In Otranto, the Turks anticipated our every move.
在奥特朗托 土耳其人对我们的每一步动作了如指掌
How do we know this time will be different?
我们怎么就能肯定这次会有所不同呢
We don't.
我们不能
But this time, my plans are well concealed.
但这次 我们的计划相当隐秘
And I have discovered ways to defeat my old designs.
而且我已经找到了对付我过去的发明的方法
What of their armor? We know its origins.
他们的盔甲如何 我们了解它的来源
It was built for the Order
它是瓦拉吉亚的弗拉德王子
of the Dragon by Prince Vlad of Wallachia.
为龙骑士团制♥造♥的
The beast who denied our call to arms.
那个拒绝了我们战争征召的混♥蛋♥
Obviously we can't expect his help.
显然我们不能指望他的援助
But I have been deciphering the secrets of the armor myself.
但我一直在试着破解盔甲的秘密
I'm close to the answer.
就快要成功了
"Close" Will get us all killed.
你的"快要"会害死我们所有人
Now tell me again.
现在再跟我说一遍
Where is the Page? I don't know.
书页在哪 我不知道
Can you read it? I've never even seen it.
你能读懂它吗 我从没见过它
What are your plans for it? My plans?
你计划用书页做什么 计划
I don't know what it does.
我甚至不知道它有什么用
You are working for the Crusade. What?
你在为十字军圣♥战♥做事 什么
No.
不
Enough.
够了
Well?
怎么样
You were right.
你说得对
She knows where the Page has been taken.
她知道书页被带到哪里了
It is on its way to Rome.
在前往罗马的路上
Do you know why?
你知道原因吗
To be used against the Turks...against you.
用来反抗土耳其...反抗你
Your treachery will be repaid, I promise you.
你会为你的背叛付出代价 我向你保证
With all of our troops on the battlefield,
如果我们派出全部军队作战
who will protect our cities?
谁来保护我们的城市呢
I assure you, signori, the citizens of Florence are safe.
我向你保证 先生们 佛罗伦萨的市民是安全的
And yet my wife was murdered...
然而我的妻子被杀了...
As was my captain.
还有我的队长
And I walked in here virtually unchallenged.
而且我几乎没受到什么阻碍就闯进了会厅
What makes you think that
你凭什么认为
the first Turk assassin will also be the last?
土耳其的第一个刺客就是最后一个呢
His... His holiness has united all of Italy.
陛...陛下团结了整个意大利
With our amassed armies,
有了联合军队
we will finally put an end to their savagery.
我们终将与那些野蛮人做个了断
Sixtus has no say over the affairs of Florence!
西克斯特在佛罗伦萨的事上没有发言权
His Holiness, the Crusade and all those who support it...
教皇陛下 十字军圣♥战♥和所有支持圣♥战♥的人
can go fuck themselves!
可以滚蛋了
Il Magnifico!
洛伦佐阁下
I stand with you.
我支持你
Rome is our longest-standing enemy.
罗马是我们长♥期♥的敌人
You are right to distrust them.
你不信任他们是对的
The Council...
议事会...
Has already voted!
已经进行了投票
I am rescinding the order.
我将撤回命令
Florence's troops will withdraw from the Crusade immediately!
佛罗伦萨的军队将即刻从圣♥战♥中撤离
You have no authority here!
你在这里没有任何权力
And who will challenge it?
是谁在向我挑战
You...
你吗...
a man who draws his fortune from the Papal teat?
一个靠着教皇的奶头发财的人
This is still a republic...
这里还是一个共和国...
Despite attempts by your family to destroy it!
尽管你的家族试图破坏它
By your philandering brother impregnating local whores!
就拿你那花心的弟弟让当地的妓♥女♥们怀孕来说
And your beloved Clarice bedding your own relation...
还有你心爱的克拉丽丝与你自己的亲人发♥生♥关♥系♥...
Leading our city into chaos!
导致我们的城市陷入混乱
Oh, my dear Lorenzo.
我亲爱的洛伦佐
Have you not heard?
你不知道这事吗
Oh, how embarrassing!
多令人尴尬啊
This is my fucking city!
这他妈是我的城市
And I will defend it at any cost!
我会不惜任何代价捍卫它
I declare our independence from Rome...
我要向罗马宣告我们的独♥立♥
from the Church...
向教会
from all of Italy!
向整个意大利
From this day forth...
从这一天起
..Florence stands alone!
佛罗伦萨独♥立♥了
Why did you lie to them?
你为何对他们说谎
You've questioned me before, I know what you can do...
你之前问过我 我知道你能做什么...
Reached inside my head and found the truth.
进入我的思想并找到真♥相♥
We both know the Page isn't on its way to Rome.
我们都知道书页不在前往罗马的路上
剧集 | 达·芬奇的恶魔(2013) | 导航列表