剧集 | 达·芬奇的恶魔(2013) | 导航列表
We're the shadows at the center of the Labyrinth...
是迷宫中心的阴影
Zo, Zo!
泽罗 泽罗
Zo...
泽罗
Zo, it's over. It's over. It's over.
泽罗 结束了 结束了
It's over.
都结束了
This is hell.
这就像个地狱
Otranto's fallen.
奥特朗托沦陷了
We have to get off the streets.
我们得离开街上
Yeah.
好
You alright? I am.
你还好吗 还好
Leonardo! In here!
列奥纳多 这里
Stand down.
后退
This is Signor Da Vinci.
是达芬奇阁下
You're alive! You could call it that.
你还活着 可以这么说
Water, rations. Something stronger.
水 干粮 来点更给劲的
We must keep our wits about us if we are to survive.
要活下去我们就得清醒些
That's a very large "If".
那可不是什么容易事
Father?
父亲
Leonardo, please.
列奥纳多 别
Not now.
现在别说
I am a banker.
我是个银行家
Money is my currency.
钱就是我的准则
There is nothing that cannot be bought.
钱可以解决一切问题
I say we make them an offer.
我是说 可以让他们出个价
A ransom for the survivors, the remaining populace.
作为幸存者的赎金 剩下的人♥民♥大众
I mean...
我是说
even godless infidels must have a price.
就算是没有上帝的异教♥徒♥们也会有个价码
With all due respect,
恕我直言
Lorenzo the Magnificent...
伟大的洛伦佐
...you are in Naples now.
你现在可是在那不勒斯
And in Naples, we do not stand idly by
那不勒斯人不会眼睁睁的看着
as our women are raped and murdered.
女人们被奸♥杀♥而袖手旁观
Or our men and boys sold into slavery,
也不会让男人和男孩们被贩卖♥♥为奴
or our kings sent to an early grave.
更别说葬送我们的国王
You are out of your mind.
你疯了
The only way to save lives is through negotiation.
活下去的唯一办法就是谈判
I am truly sorry that you've lost your liege.
你们的国王死了我很抱歉
Sorry?
抱歉
Alfonso the King of Naples is lying out there in pieces,
阿方索 那不勒斯的国王尸首不全的躺在那里
being violated by all manner of infidel, I am sure.
被异教♥徒♥们用各种方式侵犯
Men of Naples...
那不勒斯的人♥民♥
...we must gather the troops and attack at first light.
我们得集结军队 凌晨之际发起进攻
I cannot allow this. We must negotiate an acceptable peace.
我无法苟同 我们必须和谈
Jesus Christ, you are both... fucking insane.
天啦 你们都他妈的疯了
Seriously?
认真的吗
Did you not see what we saw?
你们难道没有看到外面发生的一切吗
Did you not just get the...
你们难道不是
shit, piss and fucking tears...
和我们一样
...flogged out of you like we just did?
吓得屁滚尿流吗
You can't stop them.
你阻挡不了他们
You can't pay them off.
也没办法和他们和谈
We have to turn around, and we have to run.
我们必须转身 必须逃跑
No. Leonardo...
不 列奥纳多
Leonardo, you can fix this.
列奥纳多 你能补救
No, listen. Leonardo...
不 听着 列奥纳多
Fix this?
补救
I assure you, you...
我敢肯定
...you would have more success asking
你让我补救的胜算
the Turks to fix this than me.
还不如那些土耳其人
Can't you see?
还不明白吗
Can't you see
还不明白吗
what it is that you are asking me to fix
你想要我战胜什么
who you are asking me to wage war against?
你想让去跟谁作战
They have my cannons, they have my detonators,
他们有我的大炮 有我的雷♥管♥
they have my explosives, they have my bombard fire.
有我的炸♥药♥ 有我的射石炮
I have no idea how...
我完全不知道
but somehow they have my weapons.
他们怎么会偷了我的武器
They have my work, they have my designs.
偷了我的作品 我的设计
Holy hell.
该死的
What?
怎么了
What?
什么东西
What's that?
那是什么
Oh, my God.
上帝啊
It's that thing you designed,that monstrous armored cart.
这是你设计的那个东西 那个巨大的装甲车
How...
怎么办
We cannot stop that unholy thing.
我们没法对付那个鬼东西
We must retreat. We can't just leave.
我们必须撤退 我们不能就这么走了
Watch us.
走着瞧
They're headed this way. We cannot fight that monstrosity!
他们朝这边来了 我们怎么打得过这个鬼东西
We must at least try. If we can stall its progress,
至少也得试试 如果我们阻挡了它的前进
then we could save hundreds of lives.
我们就可以拯救上百条生命
Fuck, they must have heard you.
妈的 他们肯定听见你了
That's good.
太好了
How the fuck can that be good?
这他妈哪好了
We can fight back.
我们可以反击
I need liquor. You and I both.
我需要酒精 我也要喝点
Barrels, barrels of liquor. Here, here, accelerant.
酒桶 成桶的酒 这里有 催化剂
Stack them. Stack them up over here.
堆起来 堆在这里
Now, angle the trajectory facing the Turks.
现在推算他们的轨道
What the hell are you up to?
你♥他♥妈♥到底要干什么
When they fire upon us, the impact-
当他们朝我们开火时 冲击力-
the impact from the bombard will
轰炸的冲击力将会
ignite the contents of the barrels,
点燃这些酒桶
which will create an intense backdraft that should stop them,
这样就会生成一股强烈的回燃 可以让他们停下
stop them in their tracks.
让他们停下来
Okay, here. To me. To me.
这里 给你 朝着我 我的方向
Just get Leonardo whatever he needs.
列昂纳多想要什么就给他什么
Come on. On top of here.
来 放到这顶上
That's it.
完事了
Leo, time to go! Everyone, take cover.
列奥 快走 大家做好掩蔽
You did it, Leonardo.
你成功了 列奥纳多
You did it!
你做到了
No.
不
We need to be sure.
我们必须确认
Oh, my God.
我的天哪
Hey.
嘿
Hey, Leo!
嘿 列奥
Leo!
列奥
How can I fight...
我怎么可能战胜
myself?
我自己
剧集 | 达·芬奇的恶魔(2013) | 导航列表