剧集 | 达·芬奇的恶魔(2013) | 导航列表
Nothing to do with me.
与我毫无瓜葛
You should go.
那你走吧
Your Holiness...
教皇陛下
So, Da Vinci.
噢 达芬奇
You have come to seek my blessing.
你来寻求我的祝福了
If I needed a blessing from the Pope,
若我想得到教皇的祝福
I'd climb into Castel Sant'Angelo
我会爬入圣天使堡
and see a prisoner there.
见那里的一位囚犯
I'm afraid you would find only an empty cell.
恐怕那里空无一人
Will you excuse us, my child?
你能原谅我们吗 孩子
Your Holiness.
教皇陛下
Is this the Da Vinci you spoke so highly of?
这就是你高度赞扬的达芬奇吗
The architect of war?
军事指挥家
Signora Cereta of Venice.
威尼斯的谢利丹夫人
The architect of the Pope's Crusade.
教皇十字军东征的缔造者
Well, if you want to take
好吧 若你想
on the force of the Ottomans, you should stay,
对抗奥斯曼人 你最好留下
hear what I have to say.
听听我的意见
I don't need you to talk to heaven.
我不需要你与上帝对话
I just need you to help me bring hell to the Turks.
我只需要你帮我 给土耳其带去地狱之火
I tried to help you.
我试过帮你
Warned you that the Sons
我警告过你密特拉之子
of Mithras were in bed with the Ottomans,
和奥斯曼人是一伙的
yet you were too proud to listen.
然而你一意孤行
And look at you now.
看看你自己的样子
It's like you've been dragged naked through the mud of failure.
像是被赤♥裸♥着拖行在失败的泥沼中
Indeed, Your Holiness.
确实 教皇大人
He seems more casualty of war than architect of such.
他看上去更像是战场的伤兵而非军事指挥家
And yet he intrigues me.
可我还是很感兴趣
Perhaps he could be useful to your holy endeavor.
也许他对您神圣的计划有用
Which will fail unless armed with the engines of destruction.
您的计划如果不能装备毁灭性武器将会失败
Mechanisms of war that I will design
我来设计作战机器
and you will pay me to construct.
你来资助我建造
You were outsmarted at every turn.
你总是那么机智
I would sooner hire a
我宁愿雇
flock of angels and alight into the heavens.
一群天使 让他们点亮天堂
Your Holiness, Da Vinci is a master.
教皇陛下 达芬奇是大♥师♥
I know of his virtues
我知道他的
and his failings.
优缺点
He may succeed where you have failed.
他或许能做成你力所难及之事
We are still under the threat of an assassin in our midst.
我们仍身处被内奸暗♥杀♥的危险之中
I'm sure Signora Cereta would sleep better at night
我相信若能找出暗♥杀♥罗德里戈主教的凶手
were the killer of Cardinal Rodrigo found.
西丽塔夫人就能睡个安稳觉了
Prove yourself and I shall pledge my support.
证明你自己 然后我才会支持你
And now you may take your leave,
现在你可以退下了
Leonardo Da Vinci.
列奥纳多·达芬奇
The Da Vinci I knew would sooner gnaw off his own hand
我认识的达芬奇宁愿咬掉自己的手
than kiss the ring of Pope Sixtus.
也不会亲吻西克斯特教皇的戒指
Well, much has changed since we saw the far side of the world.
好吧 自从我们见到了遥远的世界 很多事都变了
What, what is this murder that vexes him so?
他如此烦心 到底为了什么谋杀案
Why, why do I have to waste my
为何 为何要浪费我的时间
time doing a job better suited to a Papal Guard?
去做教堂护卫该做的事
Cardinal Rodrigo, one of the Pontiff's most trusted advisors,
罗德里戈主教 教皇最信任的顾问之一
was discovered mutilated in a Vatican chapel not far from here.
在离此处不远的梵蒂冈教堂里被碎尸
His Holiness believes, and I concur,
教皇陛下和我都认为
that his brother is behind this.
他的弟弟是幕后主使
In concert with the Sons of Mithras.
和密特拉之子同流合污
Show me.
带我去
The Cardinal was found here.
主教在此被发现
Hanging from this...
吊在这里
Dethroned, bleeding out onto the marble.
已经被杀死 鲜血溅在大理石上
An inverted crucifixion.
呈倒十字架状吊起来的
The body was stripped. Mm.
尸体被剥皮 是的
Mutilated.
被肢解了
Lips sewn shut, the heart excised and the corpse...
嘴唇被缝 心脏取出 尸体
..Suspended...
倒挂
suspended in the manner of Saint Peter.
以圣彼得的方式倒挂
It's akin to a work of religious symbolism and imagery.
这是某种具有宗教象征的手法
The killer...is an artist.
凶手 是名艺术家
An artist?
艺术家
Choices were made on account of light and shadow.
根据光影选择的角度
This is the modus operandi of an aesthete.
这是唯美主义者的犯罪手法
Where I use paint and canvas,
我用色彩和画布
this artist uses blood and bone.
而凶手用血肉
And don't you see?
你看见吗
The killer we hunt is a pious man.
我们寻找的凶手是个虔诚的信徒
Really? This monster cleaved
是吗 这个野兽
the heart of the Cardinal from his chest.
把主教的心从胸腔内挖出
Look at his work and wonder...why.
看看这作品 想想为什么
I take it the dead man's heart was never found.
我猜尸体的心脏一直没被找到
No. No.
没有找到 果然
What does the heart represent?
心脏代表着什么
To a man of God.
对上帝的信徒来说
The heart is sacred.
心脏是神圣的
So where would we put something sacred?
那神圣之物会放在哪
The sacred heart of Our Lord.
上帝的神圣的心脏
Now, if the killer placed something sacred in the Tabernacle,
若凶手将神圣之物放在神龛中
maybe he took something sacred out.
也许他取走了别的神圣之物
The flesh of Christ.
基♥督♥的圣体
Why would this monster administer Last Rites to his victim?
为什么这野兽为受害者举♥行♥了最后的祈祷
He's sorry.
他感到内疚
You weren't at breakfast this morning. Nor dinner last night.
晨起早饭和昨夜晚饭你都没出现
I'm sorry. These damned accounts and ledgers...
抱歉 这些该死的账册和账本
You know, when I left home for Florence,
知道吗 当我离家去佛罗伦萨时
my father called me a fool.
我父亲叫我傻子
I wanted nothing to do with the notary business.
我完全不想成为公♥证♥人
And yet here I am. Nicco, I can help, you know?
但现在我还是做了 尼可 我可以帮你 知道吗
I told you I could help.
我说过能帮上忙
You're amazing.
你太棒了
6,000 florins?
六千弗罗林
My God, the officers of the Condottieri are well paid.
天呐 雇佣军的士兵报酬真高
Yes, if we can't equip them, feed them,
是啊 若我们不能武装他们 养活他们
Rome will hire them out from under us.
罗马就会把他们雇走
We must find the necessary funds.
我们必须找到必须的资金
I can't think from where.
我不知道从哪里开始
Hustling drinks could afford us a sword or two.
拼命陪酒的钱能为我们买♥♥一两把剑
Well, your tips are low given your...
好吧 你的建议真差劲 基于你的
Given my reputation?
基于我的地位
Your beauty.
你的美貌
Still, I had barely enough to survive.
但我还是难以生存
Perhaps if I'd upgraded to brothels and gambling dens
也许我该向妓院或赌场征税
where everything is tax free...
那里的一切都不交税
Vanessa, you're brilliant.
温妮莎 你真聪明
You are a genius to rival Leonardo himself.
你的天才和列奥纳多不相上下
What did I say? Where are you off to?
我说什么了 你要去哪
Tax collecting.
征税
Da Vinci...
达芬奇
"Fetch me this. Build me that."
"给我这个 造出那个"
Well, I built a bloody submarine.
好的 我造了艘该死的潜水艇
A ship that moves...
一艘在水下
..Underwater.
移♥动♥的船
Underwater, you prick.
在水下 他妈的
I followed him across the ocean to the New World.
我跟着他横跨海洋前往新世界
Nearly died helping him.
为了帮他差点死了
Think he says "Thank you"? Does he fuck!
你以为他会说"谢谢"吗 他说个屁
Da Vinci?
达芬奇吗
The heretic sodomite of Florence?
那个佛罗伦萨的异教♥徒♥鸡♥奸♥犯
He promised us victory and instead ensured our destruction.
他承诺我们会取胜 却让我们毁灭
Who dares slander the greatest mind who's ever lived?
是谁敢如此诽谤世界上最聪明的人
If he were here now, I'd make him pay for his sins.
如果他现在在这 我会让他付出代价
剧集 | 达·芬奇的恶魔(2013) | 导航列表