剧集 | 达·芬奇的恶魔(2013) | 导航列表
I-I don't know what you mean, Signora.
我不知道您什么意思 夫人
A place of respite during those long
一个在去罗马 那不勒斯银行
banking excursions to Rome, Naples...
长途跋涉中途歇脚的地方
I swear to you...
我向您发誓
A place where he could bring one of his whores for a good fuck.
一个能好好地操他的妓♥女♥的地方
This way.
这边请
We haven't had the pleasure of his company for some time.
我们有段时间没能有幸接待他了
Neither have I.
我也没有
Will he be joining you?
大人会一起过来吗
At present, Signor de' Medici is in Naples...
现在 德·美蒂奇阁下在那不勒斯
...killing Turks, I hope.
屠♥杀♥土耳其人 希望如此
Unlikely he will walk through that door anytime soon.
他短时间内应该不会过来
Sit.
坐下
I need your help.
我需要你的帮助
Anything for the House of the Medici.
为美蒂奇家族鞠躬尽瘁
Good.
很好
I have reason to believe an enemy of Florence is here in Rome.
我有理由相信 现在有个佛罗伦萨的敌人在罗马这里
He must be found and brought to justice.
我们必须找到他 绳之以法
Anyone who aids me in
任何在这个任务中协助我的人
this mission will be handsomely compensated.
都将得到丰厚的回报
Who is this man?
那个人是谁
Lorenzo's uncle...
洛伦佐的叔叔
Carlo de' Medici.
卡洛·德·美蒂奇
A toast to Leonardo Da Vinci, the Savior of Naples.
为列奥纳多·达芬奇 那不勒斯的救世主干杯
The Savior of Italy.
意大利的救世主
A gold sovereign for every infidel you sent to a watery grave.
这袋黄金是让异教♥徒♥们葬身鱼腹的奖赏
And more to come,
还会有更多的奖赏
as you ply your destructive trade for the Kingdom of Naples.
只要你把你的毁灭性设计交易给那不勒斯王国
A generous offer, no doubt, but I'm afraid too little too late.
无疑是很慷慨的提议 但恐怕奖励太少而且也太晚
Leonardo has been in my employ now for...
列奥纳多一直是我的人
...considerable time.
有很长一段时间了
And in many ways, he is more brother to me than aide.
在很多方面 他更像兄弟而不是助手
I will double whatever
不管伟大的洛伦佐出多少
Lorenzo the Magnificent pays his "Brother".
我都愿意给他的"兄弟"加一倍报酬
How dare you? Hold, Alfonso.
好大的胆子 淡定 阿方索
You do not know how much Leonardo has lost.
你不知道列奥纳多失去了多少
We have all lost. Yes.
我们都失去很多 没错
Leave him be.
让他一个人静静
Drink on, the day is ours. Drink on.
继续喝 今天属于我们 干杯
Leo.
列奥
Leo.
列奥
Hey, come buy me a drink.
来 请我喝杯酒吧
Hey.
嘿
You still don't know her fate.
你还不清楚她的命运
You know... your mother may have survived.
你的母亲也可能活下来了
So... you're saying to me...
那...你是说
...that my design failed?
我的设计有问题吗
That's not what I meant.
我不是这个意思
Well...
那么
...then we do know her fate.
我们就很清楚她的命运
Leo...
利奥
I designed my weapon to destroy. Destroy.
我设计的武器就是为了毁灭 毁灭
That's exactly what it did. I mean in truth, in truth...
它就是干这个的 实际上 实际上
the damn thing works even better than I could have hoped.
这破玩意比我预期的效果还要好
I mean, the cannons...
这架炮
they showed remarkable range.
射程远得惊人
The bombards, they kept their
而投石炮的能量
internal charge right up till the moment of impact.
到撞击的一刻才爆发
Leo... One minute, there's a flotilla, the next minute...
利奥 整支舰队 转眼间
...just flotsam and jetsam.
只剩残骸
Leo...
利奥
Come on, have a drink.
来喝点吧
Have a drink.
喝点酒
No.
不要
See you later.
一会见
I have done as asked...
我已按照吩咐
and have positioned myself in the Pontiff's good graces.
获得了教皇陛下的青睐
Has he agreed to lead the Crusade?
他同意领导圣♥战♥了吗
No, I have yet to broach the subject.
没有 我还未提及此事
You must allow me to handle His Holiness in my own way.
你必须让我依自己的方式应付教皇陛下
His current state of agitation requires a certain delicacy.
他现在很焦虑 需要谨慎处理
Perhaps if I knew more of the Architect's plan...
也许如果我多了解一点缔造者的计划
Know your place, brother.
人贵有自知之明
The Architect would never deign to meet a mere acolyte.
缔造者怎会屈尊去见一个助手
Is this indeed why you sought us out?
你实际上是为此事来见我们的吧
No. No, it is not.
不 并不是
Clarice Orsini is here in Rome...
克拉丽丝·奥西尼现在
...looking for you.
在罗马找你呢
The Medici have their spies, as do we all.
美蒂奇有眼线 我们也有
Did you really think...
你真的认为
you could wander Rome, spending her money...
你可以在罗马四处闲逛 挥霍她的钱
...and she would not get wind of you?
她还听不到你的风声吗
I was ordered to plunder the coffers of Florence.
我受命劫掠佛罗伦萨的金库
Plunder them I did.
这是听命办事
I don't suppose you were ordered to plunder her body as well?
那侵犯她的身体也是受命吗
It is common knowledge you bedded the First Lady of Florence.
你睡了佛罗伦萨的第♥一♥夫♥人♥ 这可是路人皆知
I can't imagine your orders entailed such a blunderous tactic.
不敢想象有人会命你使用如此莽撞的策略
My methods are my own. You fool.
我自有策略 你个蠢货
All that matters is we have the funds required.
我们有了需要的资金 这才重要
I am a physician, a man of stature.
我是医生 有道德之人
I have been seen with you in public.
在公共场合和你一起出现过
If your spurned lover is hunting you,
如果被你抛弃的情人要抓捕你
then she will find me.
她就会找到我
I will resolve this. Like you resolved Da Vinci?
我会解决此事 就像你解决达芬奇那样吗
You will remain here, keep to your duties.
你留在这 履行你的职责
I will resolve Signora de' Medici.
我来解决德·美蒂奇夫人
The remains of the Ottoman flagship have
奥斯曼旗舰的残骸
been smoldering for nearly 12 hours.
已经冒了12小时的黑烟
Just now, in a matter of minutes, the flames grew.
刚才一瞬间火势骤长
More significantly, the amount of smoke increased exponentially.
更重要的是 黑烟迅速增多
Perhaps you should get some sleep.
或许你该去睡会儿了
I have toyed with similar chemistry many times, haven't I?
我已经多次摆弄过类似的化学反应了 对吧
Yes.
对
Different substances, when they're set ablaze,
不同的物质着火时
they can create a different class of smoke.
会产生不同的烟雾
It can hug the ground, obscure the view for hours...
可能会遮天漫地上 遮挡视线长达几小时
sometimes days.
甚至几天
You give the Ottoman more credit than they deserve.
你把奥斯曼人想得太聪明了
This chemistry sounds much too
听起来 这些反应
sophisticated for a horde of heathens.
对一群粗鄙的异教♥徒♥来说太深奥了
These "Heathens" Defeated
这些"异教♥徒♥"在君士坦丁堡
the Holy Roman Empire at Constantinople,
打败了神圣罗马帝国
the most heavily fortified city of its day.
当时是戒备最森严的城市
I doubt that we have yet seen what they are truly capable of.
我怀疑我们还未见到他们的真正实力
I do not much care whether they're praying to their gods
我不管他们是向他们的神明祷告
or bedding their beasts of burden.
还是和乱搞牲畜
My fleet is due at sunrise.
我的舰队天亮就起航
They will all be cut to ribbons.
杀他们个片甲不留
Daughter.
女儿
Come forth.
上前来
Sit.
坐
You must be starved.
饿坏了吧
It's not poisoned, if that's what you fear.
没下毒 如果你担心这个的话
Indeed. You prefer suicide missions to outright murder.
确实 比起直接谋杀你更喜欢自杀性任务
Ah, the dreaded time has come...
孝顺的小孩也长成了
...when the dutiful child begets a defiant youth.
叛逆的青年 可怕的阶段终于来了
I haven't come here to defy you, Father.
我并不是来叛逆的 父亲
I've come here for answers.
我是来寻找答案的
Daughter, please.
女儿 来吧
Sit.
坐吧
剧集 | 达·芬奇的恶魔(2013) | 导航列表