剧集 | 达·芬奇的恶魔(2013) | 导航列表
I can...think, think...
我可以...思考...
..Like Leonardo Da Vinci.
就像列奥纳多·达芬奇一样
I can...
我可以...
No.
不
You're not him.
你不是他
Sorry. Sorry.
抱歉 抱歉
You're right.
你是对的
I'm a fool.
我就是个傻子
And a right fuck.
不能再蠢了
That would be me.
是我的错
Don't.
别这样
Enough.
够了
Please.
求你了
Please.
求你
I'm so alone.
我好孤独
I'm here.
我就在这
Leonardo...
列奥纳多...
Such needless death.
如此不必要的死亡
I admired her.
我很崇敬她
She was both the mother and the soul...
她是佛罗伦萨的国♥母♥
of Florence.
和精神
I'm truly sorry, Da Vinci.
我真的十分遗憾 达芬奇
She is now a casualty in this conflict.
她现在是这场战争的受害者
This is not the work of the Sons of Mithras.
这不是密特拉之子干的
What are you saying? Give me your hand.
你什么意思 把你的手给我
Feel.
感受
She was with child.
她怀孕了
Lorenzo wanted a male heir.
洛伦佐想要个男孩做继承人
No.
不对
It's not his.
不是他的
Who, then?
那么是谁的呢
Lorenzo's uncle.
洛伦佐的舅舅
Carlo de' Medici.
卡洛·德·美蒂奇
Unfair. Palace innuendo.
不公平 宫廷阴谋论
Oh, no. No, they were
哦 不 一个我信任的人
seen together in chambers by someone I trust.
看到他们在一起在闺房♥里
But why kill his own child? And the child's mother?
但他为什么要杀掉自己的骨肉 还有孩子的母亲
He's a monster. He is a man without morality, without conviction.
他不是人 他没有任何良心 没有信仰
I know he murdered someone very close to you.
我知道他杀了一个和你很亲密的人
Do you think my judgment is clouded by vengeance?
你觉得复仇之心影响了我的判断吗
I fear it could be.
我有点担心
No.
不
After... After Carlo bedded Clarice,
在...卡洛睡了克拉丽丝以后
he betrayed her.
他背叛了她
Maybe she...
她可能...
Maybe she followed him to Rome to seek retribution.
她可能跟他去了罗马 想要报复他
Maybe he saw her coming.
可能他发现她来了
But what of the Cardinal?
那红衣主教呢
What quarrel could Carlo de' Medici have with him?
卡洛·德·美蒂奇跟他之间会有什么争执
I don't know but when I find him...
我不知道 不过等我找到他...
Without witnesses, implicating anyone will be nearly impossible.
没有目击证人 冤枉谁都不好
But we have a witness.
其实我们有一个证人
Clarice Orsini.
克拉丽丝·奥西尼
The dead tell no tales, Leonardo.
死人是不会说话的 列奥纳多
The contents of the lungs, the bowels, the stomach...
肺 肠子 还有胃里的东西
They can.
它们能提供证据
They can, they can show us where she last walked,
它们能告诉我们她生前去的最后一个地方
the last meal she took.
吃的最后一顿饭
I've examined many cadavers.
我检查过很多尸体
I've learned their secrets.
我了解它们蕴藏的秘密
I'll leave you to your butchery.
你自己在屠宰场呆着吧
We are one. We are one.
吾乃一体 吾乃一体
We are the horns of the Increate.
吾乃先天之号♥角
We are the shadows at the center of the Labyrinth.
吾乃迷宫中心之黯影
We are the unity within the beast.
吾乃人♥兽♥合一
We are one. We are one.
吾乃一体 吾乃一体
We are one.
吾乃一体
Where is Deucalion?
杜卡利翁在哪
I haven't seen him in days.
我好几天没看见他了
Why? What has happened?
怎么了 发生什么事了
Clarice Orsini has been
克拉丽丝被杀了
murdered, her body found crucified in the Papal Bath.
她的尸体被钉在十字架上 放在教皇的浴池里
Da Vinci is here searching
达芬奇受教皇之命
for the killer at the Pontiff's behest.
正在这搜寻凶手
Whom does he suspect?
他怀疑谁
You.
你
He knows you looted the Medici coffers and stole her heart.
他知道你偷了美蒂奇的金库 还有她的芳心
I should have killed him.
我当时应该杀了他的
There are many things you should and should not have done, Carlo.
你会后悔很多事情 卡洛
What do you imply, brother?
你什么意思 兄弟
It's time we notified the Architect.
我们该通知缔造者了
Our leader is a man of some note.
我们的领袖是个注重规矩的人
To make unscheduled contact would put his life at risk.
不按计划和他联络会给他的生命带来危险
You're being hunted by Italy's most ingenious mind.
你被意大利第一天才盯上了
You have placed the future of the Labyrinth in jeopardy.
你把迷宫的未来置于危险之中
Tell me where to find him. You don't.
告诉我去哪找他 不行
The Architect finds you.
是缔造者找你
I'm sorry.
对不起
Oh, I'm so sorry.
实在太抱歉了吧
Sorry?!
抱歉
Cold comfort for the dead.
这样的安慰对死者毫无用处
I'm trying to put things right.
我在试着把事情做好
You work alone, abandoned.
你一个人工作 很孤单吧
Zo lost faith.
泽罗失去了信仰
He wasn't the only one.
他又不是唯一的一个
I don't need anyone.
我不需要谁帮忙
I see the world like no-one else. I...
我眼里的世界是独一无二的 我...
I... I don't accept the old, I create the new.
我不接受传统 我创造新事物
What you create destroys.
你创造的东西毁灭了城市
I was betrayed.
我被人背叛了
You should have seen that coming. How?!
你应该预测到这点的 怎么
I'm an artist.
我是个艺术家
I see beauty and truth.
我看到的是美丽和真理
Elbow deep in human entrails?
手肘都戳进肠子里了
Dipping your paintbrush into human blood?
用人血做颜料
Look what you did to my body.
看着你对我的遗体做了什么
Look at me...
看着我...
Look at me.
看着我
You bathe in blood,
你浑身浴血
revel in gore.
痴迷于血腥
You are no artist, Leonardo. You are a warmonger.
你不是艺术家 列奥纳多 你是个战争贩子
A malevolent engineer, a destroyer
一个恶毒的工程师 一个破坏
of life and beauty.
生命和美好的人
I am seeking justice.
我在追寻正义
What you seek is to be cleansed of shame.
你所追寻的将会以羞耻来洗清
You are like Icarus of legend.
你就像神话里的伊卡洛斯
Ego and pride drew you to the sun.
自负和骄傲使你奔向太阳
Borne aloft on wings of your own making,
用自己制♥作♥的翅膀飞往高空
and yet when you fell...
然后在你摔下的时候
..It was everyone else who died.
和普通人的死亡没什么两样
Now, now, that won't do.
现在 这些祈祷都没用
You are... You are the Architect.
您...您就是那个缔造者
I am merely the Architect of his philosophy,
我并不是上帝的哲学中的缔造者
guiding the chosen ones on the path to transcendence,
指引天选之人走向超脱之路
Why must we operate in secret?
为什么我们必须秘密行动
Why not partner with the Church, perhaps...
为什么不和教廷一起呢 或许
The Church has been controlled for centuries by the corrupt,
千百年来教廷一直被腐♥败♥
the lavish, the lecherous.
浪费 淫逸所控制
The Church seeks power, not piety.
教会寻求的是权力 而非虔诚
The Labyrinth have no such agenda.
迷宫可不是这样的目的
剧集 | 达·芬奇的恶魔(2013) | 导航列表