剧集 | 达·芬奇的恶魔(2013) | 导航列表
But he is not guilty either.
但他也没罪
He confessed.
他都坦白了
Illness took away his right mind.
是病症混淆了他的思想
I beg for your mercy, my Lord.
求你发发慈悲 殿下
He is not worthy of mercy.
他不值得怜悯
Your Da Vinci cured him.
是您的达芬奇治愈了他
Leonardo swore that he would never again return to madness.
列奥纳多发誓说他再也不会发疯了
My Da Vinci?
我的达芬奇
Leonardo now serves Rome.
列奥纳多如今为罗马卖♥♥命
He has turned his back on
他背叛了佛罗伦萨
Florence and hid the bloody assassin in our midst.
还将该死刺客藏在我们中间
If Leonardo returns to Florence,
列奥纳多若回到佛罗伦萨
he will be executed for treason.
将会以叛国罪被处死
She uses Leo's name to sell her lie without him here to disagree.
她只是趁列奥不在场没法否认 就以他的名义撒谎
You'd say anything to save Riario.
你为了救利拉奥口不择言
I can see it in your eyes.
我从你的眼神看出来了
Innocence or guilt be damned.
他无辜也好 有罪也罢
You are in love with him.
你都深爱着他
Only a tyrant would condemn a man without a trial.
不经审判就进行判罚是暴君行径
Is Florence no longer a free-thinking republic?
佛罗伦萨已不再是思想自♥由♥的国度了吗
There is no need for a trial!
无需审判
There is no doubt of his guilt!
他有罪这点不容置疑
Count Riario has confessed.
利拉奥伯爵已认罪
Now,
现在
get back to your craven master, Sixtus,
趁我还没怪罪你替杀害佛罗伦萨国♥母♥的凶手求情
before we put you on trial
把你送上法庭前
for abetting the killer of the Mother of Florence.
滚回你懦弱的主人西克斯特身边
There may be value in a trial.
审判或许有些意义
Why delay the inevitable?
何必推迟一定要发生的事情呢
I would make a speech and the
我会做个演讲
people would condemn him to a formal execution.
让人们谴责他 我们就可以正式行刑
No, he deserves to die in the streets like the rabid dog he is!
不 他只配像条疯狗一样死在街上
Then have the trial.
那就进行审判
Let all of Italy know what he did.
让所有意大利人知道他的所作所为
And prove to them that you are not a tyrant
向他们证明你不是暴君
but an enlightened Medici.
而是开明的美蒂奇统治者
I appreciate your counsel,
谢谢你的建议
Vanessa.
温妮莎
Come.
过来
Join me for repast.
与我一同用餐
Please.
请
Looks quite the spread.
看起来很丰盛
Mm.
嗯
You look...well, Vlad.
你看起来 不错 弗拉德
Are you surprised?
你很惊讶吗
Well, last time we saw you you were on fire.
上次我们见你时你身上起火了
My flesh does not burn.
我的身躯并未烧毁
You fell. My bones do not break.
你当时摔倒了 我的骨头也并未折断
The loss of blood... I have all the blood...
你还流了好多血 我有很多血
..I require.
要多少有多少
Mm...
嗯
Mm.
嗯
Mm. Mm.
嗯 嗯
It's just delicious.
太好吃了
Would you...?
你要不要
Hm.
算了
You know what they say...
你知道人们常说
eat rotten meat, you'll pay for it later in your bedpan.
吃腐肉 你会拉得天昏地暗
No, no, no.
不 不 不
He is not rotten, are you?
他还没腐烂呢 是吧
No...
没
For the love of God...
看在上帝的份儿上
God has no seat at my table.
我不会邀请上帝一起用餐
Hey, Nico. Avoid the wine.
嘿 尼可 注意别喝酒
Now, please, try some of my tasty broth.
现在 请尝尝我准备的美味肉汤
Looks good. Well, naturally.
看起来不错 当然了
Vlad, we come on official business.
弗拉德 我们是来谈正事的
Italy prepares a Crusade to wipe out your old favorites:
意大利准备发动圣♥战♥ 消灭你的旧友
the Ottoman Turks.
奥斯曼土耳其人
We need your help.
我们需要你的帮助
And we want you to join up.
我们希望你能加入
Count Vlad Draculea Tepes the Third, Lucifer's disciple,
伯爵弗拉德·德古拉三世 穿刺者 路西法的门徒
on a Holy Roman Crusade?
参加罗马的圣♥战♥
Ha!
哼
We are marching to Otranto
我们将行军至奥特兰托海峡
to throw those fuckers into the sea.
把这些混♥蛋♥扔进海里
Isn't that right, Nico?
对吧 尼可
Zo, the broth.
泽罗 肉汤
He drugged us?
他下药了
You drugged... Can you blame me?
你下药 你能怪我吗
When last you visited Wallachia,
上次你们来瓦拉吉亚
you rewarded my hospitality with poison.
用毒药回报我的好客
And theft.
还偷我的东西
Now you eat at my table.
现在还敢坐在我餐桌前吃饭
Hm.
哼
I don't know if you're a hero
我不知道你们到底是英雄
or a fool.
还是傻瓜
Vlad...
弗拉德
please, we're so...sorry.
求你 我们真的 很抱歉
I have no interest in apologies,
我对你们的道歉不感兴趣
only in a game...of penance.
我感兴趣的 只是一个叫赎罪的游戏
Help!
救命
Help...me!
救救 我
Girolamo.
吉罗拉莫
You should not have come.
你不该来的
Your return has put the Crusade in jeopardy.
你的回归让圣♥战♥岌岌可危
Not to mention your own life.
更别提你的小命
A life for a life.
一命换一命
You were not yourself when you did those things.
在犯下那些罪的时候 你不是真正的你
What if I was?
如果我是呢
What if that murderer is the real me?
若那个杀人犯才是真正的我
Impossible.
不可能
How can you be so sure?
你怎么能如此肯定
Because I cannot love a murderer.
因为我不会爱上一个杀人犯
You gave me strength.
你给了我力量
And now I must use it
而现在我必须用它
to keep you as far away from the monster within as I can.
让你尽可能远离我体内的这个魔头 越远越好
No!
不
Free me!
放我下来
Free me! Oh!
放我下来 噢
Free me.
放我下来
Brother. Oh, my God.
哥哥 天呐
Free me.
放我下来
Oh, my God. Oh...
上帝
Oh, my God.
上帝
I know a salve to heal such wounds.
我知道一种能治这种伤的药膏
Valerian root, chrysanthus, a saltwater compress.
缬草根 番红花 盐水浸过的敷布
Oh, none of which I have!
我一样都没有
Oh, my God...
天呐
Sophia.
索菲娅
Sophia.
索菲娅
Sophia. Yes.
索菲娅 是我
I see...see our... our mother in your eyes.
我在你眼里...能看到我们的母亲
We have much to talk... talk about.
我们还有好多话要说
Now is not the time.
现在不是时候
Wait, wait. Wait, wait.
等等 等等
Leonardo...
列奥纳多
Leonardo.
列奥纳多
Leonardo...
列奥纳多
Leonardo!
列奥纳多
剧集 | 达·芬奇的恶魔(2013) | 导航列表