剧集 | 达·芬奇的恶魔(2013) | 导航列表
'You have taken Da Vinci.
你已经抓到了达芬奇
Brother Carlo is making him one of us.'
卡洛兄弟正把他变成我们的一员
You will become one, Da Vinci.
你会成为我们的一员 达芬奇
Da Vinci's death would not serve the Labyrinth.
达芬奇的死对迷宫没有好处
His sacrifice would not be in vain.
他的牺牲绝不是徒劳
At least the Sons of Mithras
至少密特拉之子
would not be able to use him against us.
无法再利用他来对抗我们
'The invasion is only the beginning. Many must die.'
入侵只是开始 很多人必死
The Enlightened shall survive.
觉醒者会活下来
Da Vinci is a part of our wondrous vision.
达芬奇是我们美好展望中的一环
I will design mechanisms of war,
我会设计作战机械
and you will pay me to construct.
而你出钱资助我
We are still under the threat of an assassin in our midst.
我们仍身处被内奸暗♥杀♥的危险之中
'The city is broke.'
这座城市已经破产
The Council of One Hundred are my best customers.
百人议事会是我最好的顾客
Tell them.
跟他们说去
You must take him back to Florence. He'll be safe there.
你必须把他带回佛罗伦萨 他在那才安全
I will see you again.
我们会再见的
But not before I have proved my worth.
但我必须先证明自己的价值
Almost home.
快到家了
Yes, Leo, you're right.
列奥 你说得没错
It is a beautiful day. Gorgeous, in fact.
今天天气真好 简直美极了
The conversation, well, that's just...riveting.
我们的对话真是 太吸引人了
Frankly, I don't know what
说真的 如果不来救你的小命
I'd be doing if I wasn't saving your ass.
我都不知道现在应该去干嘛
All right, Zo. I get it.
好吧 泽罗 我明白了
Thank you.
谢谢你
See? It wasn't so hard.
你看 说声感谢也不是很难嘛
That's not wine. No.
这不是葡萄酒 没错
It's not even mead. It's charcoal.
连蜂蜜酒都不是 是炭
It's freshly crushed charcoal mixed with water.
刚碾碎的木炭泡的水
I'm trying to flush the poisons from my body.
我想把身体里的毒素排出来
I should be able to perfect a serum once I have other...
我应该能完善这副药 如果能找到别的...
What language is this? I've not seen it before.
这是什么语言 以前没见过
It's cipher.
这是密文
To stop your designs from being stolen.
防止你的设计被别人盗走
The Labyrinth. Sons of Mithras.
迷宫 密特拉之子
They're everywhere.
他们的人到处都是
I can't trust anyone.
谁都不能信任
Except me.
除了我
After days on the road...
上路这么多天
..Now there's a sight I didn't think I'd see again.
我还以为再也见不到这幅景象了
Damn.
天啊
After everything that's happened, I'd forgotten how we left it.
发生了这么多 都忘了离开这时的模样了
At least we've got enough kindling to last a while.
至少能当柴火烧一阵
The supports will hold.
房♥子倒不会塌
This is ridiculous. Leo.
列奥 这太荒唐了
You can't stay here.
你不能呆在这
I need to be in my studio.
我得在工作室里干活
The city needs me.
这座城市需要我
This place is cursed, Leo.
这个地方被诅咒了 列奥
Don't let it take you down with it.
别让它连累了你
After reinforcements arrive from Constantinople,
君士坦丁堡的增援到达以后
my tanks will lead the invasion North.
我的坦克队会带领北上的进攻
The Janissary legions will follow close behind.
禁卫军团紧随其后
We move as one force through Naples,
我们一举攻入那不勒斯
then into myriad elements, to surround Rome.
然后占领各据点 进而包围罗马
Italy will be under Ottoman rule before Rajab.
回历七月之前 奥斯曼将统治意大利
The end of your year.
就是你们历法的年底
You've not adjusted their pieces to counter your own.
你没有移♥动♥他们的棋子来模拟反击
The city states are too busy fighting amongst themselves
这些城邦忙于内部争斗
to offer worthy opposition.
无暇反击
My brother...seeks to build alliances across Italy.
我的弟弟试图组建横跨意大利的联盟
He's calling for a crusade.
他正在号♥召十字军圣♥战♥
Followers of the false prophet are no match for my Janissaries.
假先知的信徒怎打得过我的禁卫军
Or my arsenal.
或者我的武器
You promised my father Da Vinci would join us.
你向我父亲保证过达芬奇会加入我们
He will. In time.
他会的 不用着急
War waits for no man.
战争可不等人
He will die with the rest.
他会像其他人一样死去
The fates will decide. Not you.
上天决定生死 不是你
Abandon your pledge,
你的担♥保♥若成空
and it will be my steel that decides your fate.
我的钢刀会来决定你的生死
Caterina the soothsayer. She speaks!
预言者卡特琳娜 她说话了
Don't touch her!
别碰她
We need privacy. Leave. At once!
不要打扰我们 都退下 赶紧的
Her skin is on fire. What do we do?
她烧得发烫 怎么办
We wait.
耐心等
The Page.
书页
"She will find the Page from the Book of Leaves."
"她会找到叶之书的书页"
Who?
谁
The daughter.
女儿
Lucrezia.
卢奎齐娅
We should have killed her when we had the chance.
我们之前有机会时就该把她杀掉
Oh, Amelia.
阿米莉亚
I'm so sorry.
真对不起你
I've wanted to come and see you so many times but...
我好几次想来看你 可是...
I'm here now.
我现在来了
I've been so frightened.
我之前好害怕
But I owe you a great debt.
我欠你的太多
For even in my darkest hour, you...
在我最沉沦的时刻 你...
..You've been there with me.
你都对我不离不弃
I heard your sweet laugh in the wind...
我在风中听到你甜美的笑声
..And I smelt those flowers you loved to wear in your hair.
闻到你喜欢别在头发里的花香
And I felt your touch on my hand.
感觉到你轻触我的手
Then I... I've known that you're with me.
我就知道 你一直在我身边
I won't leave you.
我不会离开你的
I'll stay with you.
天黑之前
Until night falls.
我都陪着你
Steady, boy.
马儿 稳住
Lucrezia.
卢奎齐娅
Lupo Mercuri.
卢坡·麦古力
Your father...
你父亲...
Did he send you?
是他送你来的?
No. I came of my own volition.
不 我自己想来
I no longer serve any master.
我不再侍奉任何人了
Neither do I.
我也是
Forgive me.
抱歉
My manners are an ill-effect of my solitude.
独处太久礼貌都忘记了
A butchered pig, if you'd care to join.
杀了头猪 如果你想共进晚餐的话
Come inside. You must be exhausted.
进来吧 累坏了吧
The rules have changed.
规矩已经变了
Admit it. You've missed me.
承认吧 你想我了
Remain under my watch at all times within the Palace.
进了宫殿后不许离开我的视线
Understood?
明白吗
Oh, that hurts, Captain. I thought we had something.
我太受伤了 队长 我还以为我们很铁呢
Never has this vaunted Palace
这座值得骄傲的宫殿里
been graced by such venal scum.
还未曾接待过你这种堕落的人♥渣♥
You're fortunate the Signorina
你真该庆幸
has such questionable taste in her acquaintances.
夫人在交友方面的品位有问题
Yes, I've heard you two had grown close.
是啊 我听说你们两个走得挺近
It's a desecration! Stay.
这是对神明的亵渎 呆在这
A mockery. I understand your concern.
对我们的嘲弄 我明白您的担忧
If we allow Rome to parade around the Signora's remains,
如果我们让罗马人在夫人的领土上招摇而行
there will be no turning back.
就没有回头路了
Our citizens deserve to see what these monsters
我们的市民有权利知道这些禽兽
have done to the Mother of Florence.
对佛罗伦萨的国♥母♥干了什么
And what about what she deserves?
那她应得的权利呢
Clarice Orsini will have a proper burial...
在军队游♥行♥结束后
after the Pageant of Arms has left Florence.
克拉丽丝·奥西尼会得到体面的安葬
剧集 | 达·芬奇的恶魔(2013) | 导航列表