剧集 | 达·芬奇的恶魔(2013) | 导航列表
Argh!
啊
Otranto has fallen. Sixtus fears Rome is next.
奥特朗托沦陷了 西克斯特担心下一个目标就是罗马
'It will be coming for us. For me.'
他们会冲我们而来 冲我而来
We must rally the faithful under the banner of Rome.
我们必须团结忠于教廷的力量
Call for a Crusade?
发起圣♥战♥吗
'And have positioned myself in the Pontiff's good graces.
也获得了教皇陛下的青睐
His Holiness has agreed to the Crusade.'
教皇同意发动圣♥战♥
But my beloved husband's death will prove an excellent motivator.
不过我挚爱的丈夫之死提供了绝好的动机
I shall happily support the cause.
我会欣然支持
Clarice Orsini is here in Rome looking for you.
克拉丽丝·奥西尼正在罗马找你
'She intends to destroy us.'
她想要毁了我们
After tonight she will no longer be anyone's concern.
今晚之后 她就不足为虑了
Where the hell is Carlo de' Medici?
该死的卡洛·德·美蒂奇到底在哪
The Ottoman Empire may have
奥斯曼帝国可能
one or two surprises, for Signor Da Vinci.
给达芬奇阁下准备了一点小惊喜
Leonardo Da Vinci will save all of Italy!
列奥纳多·达芬奇会拯救整个意大利
'My dear husband...
我亲爱的丈夫
Word from Otranto is grave.
传言奥特朗托已成人间地狱
The city has been taken
城市已经沦陷
and those who did not flee were martyred.
不愿逃跑的人们全部殉国
Though I may despise you for your actions,
尽管你的行为令我不齿
my own in your absence have been equally despicable.
但你不在的这段时间 我的所作所为同样可耻
I now find myself in Rome
我如今在罗马
on a desperate mission to rectify my sins.'
进行一项殊死任务 以此赎罪
Feeling neglected?
感觉被冷落了吗
My sincere apologies.
我非常抱歉
Let us resume our conversation.
那就继续之前的对话
Tell me more about your colleagues.
告诉我更多关于你同伙的事
This Labyrinth, where can I find them?
迷宫的人 他们在哪里
Sorry?
什么
Typically...
通常
..Others do this sort of thing on my behalf.
这种事都有人替我代劳
I wonder,
我好奇
is it more of a slice...
是轻轻一划
..Or a chop?
还是一刀砍下
Where is Carlo de' Medici?
卡洛·德·美蒂奇在哪
I asked for privacy!
我问你他在哪
Shbeeb, are you there?
舍比 是你在那吗
Who's there?
谁在那
You...
你
Bad dreams?
做噩梦了
Did you bind me to my saddle?
你把我绑在马鞍上的吗
You were mad.
你疯了
Stark raving.
彻底疯了
I keep seeing them.
我一直能看见他们
Who?
谁
Everyone who died.
死去的每一个人
Because of me. Hey, not because of you.
都是因为我 这不是你的错
Tell that to them.
去跟他们说吧
They've lost everything.
他们失去了一切
So have I.
我也是
I'm sorry about your father, Leo.
对你父亲的死 我深表遗憾 列奥
There's nothing you could have done.
你也无能为力
The Turks ran all over us. There was no stopping them.
土耳其人四处追捕我们 没人能阻止他们
I have to find a way.
我得想个法子
You'll feel better once we're home.
等回家以后 你会好受点
We're not going home.
我们不回家
Not yet.
暂时不回
Without Lorenzo, the Council
没有洛伦佐
of One Hundred won't back my endeavors.
百人议会团就不会支持我的事业
Sorry, what endeavors?
抱歉 什么事业
Saving Italy from the Turks.
从土耳其人手中拯救意大利
Well, if you're going to dream, dream big.
既然你要做梦 就做个大梦吧
We need to head north-west.
我们朝西北走
What, towards Rome?
什么 罗马方向吗
The Vatican. Your madness remains.
去梵蒂冈 你还在发疯
Only Rome has the resources we need.
只有罗马有我们需要的资源
They're our only hope. Pope Sixtus our only hope?
那是我们唯一的希望 西克斯特教皇是我们唯一的希望
We might as well go back to Otranto,
我们还不如回奥特朗托
put our own fucking heads on the chopping block.
把我们的头放在砧板上
Don't you have faith in me, Zo?
你不相信我吗 泽罗
Of course.
我当然信你
But there's a limit.
但也要有底线
Why the fuck did I untie him?
我他妈为什么要放开他
Come on!
快
This is a grave error.
真是大错特错
I should have stayed safely in my cell.
我该安全地躲在我的牢房♥里
If His Holiness remains in hiding,
教皇陛下若还不露面
he will find it increasingly difficult to sell courage to others.
就会发现 激励士气会更加艰难
I feel exposed.
我觉得自己暴露了
Our sins allow us no cover.
我们的罪无处遁藏
The Almighty is always watching.
万能的上帝一直在注视我们
Really? I hope He enjoys what he sees.
果真吗 希望他能为所见开心
I understand you intend to
我理解你更倾向于
summon the leaders of the Republics to Florence
召集佛罗伦萨共和国的统治者
rather than Rome.
而非罗马教廷
Florence has always resisted the Vatican.
佛罗伦萨反对梵蒂冈已久
If we turn them to our side, others will follow.
如果我们能拉拢到他们 其他人也会支持
Mm.
嗯
A Pageant of Arms to terrify and inspire.
用武器装备的游♥行♥来恐吓和激励民众
Skeletons of the faithful
用教♥徒♥的骸骨来装饰
adorned and displayed to stir hearts and souls to battle.
以此鼓舞军心勇敢迎战
Troops of the Condottieri Legion march in battle formation
雇佣军团以作战队形行进
while thespians re-enact the horrors of Otranto.
同时让悲剧演员重演奥特朗托的惨剧
The Republics will only loosen their purse strings
只有在真正威胁到他们的身家性命
if real terror loosens their bowels.
共和国才愿慷慨解囊
And so for our climax.
这正是我们活动的高♥潮♥
We reveal the captive Turk Devil in the flesh.
我们抓到一个活的土耳其魔鬼
What is it doing?
他在干什么
Praying for mercy, I presume.
我猜是在祈求宽恕
The Turks pray to their gods several times a day
土耳其人每天会朝向麦加圣城
in the direction of the holy city of Mecca.
向他们的神祈祷数次
There is only one holy city.
圣城只有一个
Rome. Of course.
当然 是罗马
I was merely illuminating the creature's beliefs.
我只是在解释这个生灵的信仰
Well, that just won't do.
这可不起作用
Show me some fang, you heathen cur.
快露出你的獠牙 异教畜生
Not very hearty, are they?
他们也不过如此 是吧
I would have thought these Turks were made of sterner stuff.
我还以为那些土耳其人都很坚强呢
We need them to bleed for our cause,
我们需要用他们为仪式流血
not for your perverse amusement.
而不是你的恶趣味
You make your bed with a bloodthirsty witch, Girolamo.
你竟然和一个嗜血巫婆上♥床♥ 吉罗拉莫
If we are to prevail, we must be united.
若想胜利 我们必须团结
I'd sooner unite my cock with an ant-hill.
看来我很快就要用我的鸡♥巴♥去团结蚁穴了
Do we have your blessing, Your Holiness?
你会为我们赐福吗 教皇陛下
In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti.
以圣父 圣子和圣灵的名义
You're really going to grab
你真打算卑躬屈膝
your ankles and bow down before you-know-who.
向那个人求助吗
What are you saying?
你在说什么
Are you not with us?
你不和我们一起
No.
不
Not if us means him
他在就算了
You're back?
你回来了
You're alive.
你还活着
I'm not sure which of us is the worse for wear.
不知道咱俩谁穿得更落魄
That would be you.
一定是你
I was spared the horrors of Otranto.
我躲过了奥特朗特的恐怖屠城
Nice thing, too.
恭喜啊
Would have mussed up your fine little outfit there.
那里会把你华丽的紧身衣搞脏的
We need them. No, you need them.
我们需要他们 不 是你需要他们
剧集 | 达·芬奇的恶魔(2013) | 导航列表