剧集 | 达·芬奇的恶魔(2013) | 导航列表
Nothing she will tell a father she despises.
她才不会把这事告诉她鄙视的父亲
She is not your concern.
她不足为虑
That is for the Sultan's son to decide.
这由苏丹之子决定
Hello, daughter.
你好 女儿
I heard the explosions.
我听到了爆♥炸♥声
Was there an accident?
发生什么意外了吗
It was no accident.
没有什么意外
But you already knew that.
但你已经知道了
How would I know that? You have me locked up in here.
我怎么会知道 我一直被你关在这
The soothsayer,
那个预言者
she taught you her tricks, didn't she?
她教你了些小花招吧
You warned them, showed them our armory.
你通知他们 泄露我们军械库地点
You think I'm a magician now?
你现在觉得我是魔法师了吗
Is that why you're here on the eve of battle, to accuse me?
这就是你战斗前夜来指责我的原因吗
Are you looking for an excuse to remove yourself?
你是在找理由为自己开脱吗
I can see it in your eyes.
我能从你眼神中看出
You're afraid.
你很害怕
We have crushed their armies once and we will do it again.
我们曾击败过他们 这次也不会例外
There is but a handful of them left.
他们只剩小部分人马
Yes, but that handful crippled your arsenal.
没错 就是这小部分人毁了你的军械库
You underestimate them.
你低估了他们
You underestimate Da Vinci.
你低估了达芬奇
I look forward to meeting your Da Vinci.
我很期待和你的达芬奇见面
I will offer him my respect,
我会向他致以敬意
right before I run him through with my sword.
然后一剑刺死他
Fuck you.
去死吧
The keys. The keys.
快找钥匙
One of these days I'm going to save your ass.
改天我会还你这个人情
There.
好了
Oh, we did it! We...
我们成功了
We read from the Page, me and my brother.
我和我哥哥读了那页书
We can save Italy. I knew you would.
我们能拯救意大利 我知道
Is he here? Do you have a plan?
他在这吗 你有什么计划
We have to get that thing we built...
我们必须把我们造的机器
..Into that tower... over there.
搬进那边的钟塔里
The streets are crawling with Turks.
街上到处是土耳其人
It's impossible.
这不可能做到
Yeah, until the Crusade Army attacks
是 要等到十字军进攻
and every damn Janissary will be called to battle.
土耳其佬都被召去参战时行动
Bring forth the guilty.
把犯人带上来
Bring forth the guilty.
把犯人带上来
People of Florence...
佛罗伦萨的子民们
People of Florence, hear me!
佛罗伦萨的子民们 听我说
Today is a sad day.
今天是悲伤的一天
It is a regretful day.
是遗憾的一天
For today we condemn a man to death.
今天我们要处死一个人
Yes.
是的
And this weighs heavily upon our hearts.
我们心情都很沉痛
For the giving of life and its taking
因为生杀予夺之权
should be the purview of a power much higher than ours.
本不该由我们掌握
And yet,
然而
here stands a madman,
站在这里的疯子
who has committed heinous crimes... Yes.
他犯下十恶不赦的大罪 是的
..Against my family... Yes.
与我的家族为敌 是的
..Against Florence...
与佛罗伦萨为敌
..Against humanity itself.
与人性为敌
And we cannot let such acts go unpunished.
我们不能坐视不管
You find this amusing, monster?
你觉得这很可笑吗 魔头
I do.
是的
Immensely.
非常可笑
More madness.
更疯狂了
Oh, the Ottoman Army. Where are they?
奥斯曼军队 他们在哪
Where the hell are they?
他们到底在哪
They should be upon us by now.
他们应该已经接近我们了
They will be, Da Vinci.
他们会的 达芬奇
Soon you will be wallowing in spilt Turkish guts.
很快你就会沉浸在砍杀土耳其人的乐趣中
How could you know that?
你怎么知道
Whatever the game, I could always best my brother.
不管什么比赛 我总能战胜我兄弟
Your brother is the Turkish Commander?
你的兄弟是土耳其指挥官
We were imprisoned together.
我们曾被关在一起
Until he betrayed me.
后来他背叛了我
Joined a darker side.
加入了邪恶的一方
Perhaps Allah
或许真♥主♥阿♥拉♥
will be more merciful than your daughter was.
会比你女儿更仁慈
I warned you all, she can be a very willful woman.
我警告过你们 她是个很固执的女人
Now she is loose in the city.
现在她逃到了城里
She will be brought to me.
她会被抓回来
And when she's found,
找到她后
I will bleed her like the witch she conspired with.
我会像杀死那个女巫一样杀死她
Seems they wish to go to their reward.
看来他们急着拿赏金
Quick.
快走
Okay, go.
好了 快走
What can I do? You can start by stringing the cable.
我能做什么 你先系好这些绳索
Zo, what's your estimate on the
泽罗 你能估算出
draw from the top of the bell tower to the peak?
钟塔顶到山顶大概有多远
I haven't the foggiest.
我完全不知道
I'd say about 60 feet. You'd better make it 70.
我觉得有60英尺 那你最好系个70英尺
Where's the entrance to the bell tower?
钟塔入口在哪
That way, up the stairs.
在那边 楼梯上面
Access to the roof?
通向屋顶吗
Well, yeah, if somebody wants to climb out
是啊 如果有人想落到平台上
onto the ledge and pull themselves up.
然后爬上去的话
Right.
好吧
They really are related.
它们彼此相连
Proceed with the execution.
准备行刑
Beware, Lorenzo de'Medici.
小心 洛伦佐·德·美蒂奇
Beware!
小心啊
Are you prepared to murder a man of faith?
你准备谋杀一个虔诚的教♥徒♥吗
He's mad.
他是疯子
In all due respect, Father, you have no voice here.
恕我直言 神父 你没有话语权
Don't I?
我没有吗
Many here have heard my words. Yes.
你们有听到我说的话吗 能
Careful, Lorenzo, don't let him stir their hearts.
当心 洛伦佐 别让他扰乱民心
..Taken them to heart.
记好我的话
Yes.
好的
Unless you come with a prayer for the dead,
除非你是前来为亡人祈祷的
I suggest you let us proceed with our grim business.
否则我建议你最好让我继续执行死刑
No!
不
No. No.
不 不行
Let him speak. Let him speak.
让他说完 让他说
Very well!
很好
Have your say, Father.
你接着说 神父
A wise choice, Il Magnifico.
明智的选择 大人
But I am merely a precursor.
但我只是区区向导
An antecedent to one I have been looking for all my life.
是我毕生所求之事的先驱者
Though a great battle is raging to the south,
一场恶战正席卷南方
a yet far greater battle will be fought here.
而一场更激烈的战斗将在此爆发
And God Himself has sent His agent, His messenger,
上帝亲自送来他的代言人 他的使者
to aid us in our conflict.
帮我们赢得战争
A messenger of God?
神使
Adding to the moniker of Monster of Italy, are we?
我们又给意大利魔头起了个外号♥吗
We are.
是的
You speak of humanity,
你口口声声说着人性
yet you have all but lost yours.
而你什么都有 却失去了本性
You claim my crimes are heinous, yet...
你声称我所做所为令人发指 但是...
who have I killed?
我杀的是什么人
A corrupt cardinal...
一个腐♥败♥的主教
..More concerned with perversion
一个自甘堕落 重视享乐
than preaching.
甚于布道的人
An Officer of the Night who conspired to keep your people
蓄意让你的人♥民♥远离圣♥战♥荣誉
剧集 | 达·芬奇的恶魔(2013) | 导航列表