剧集 | 达·芬奇的恶魔(2013) | 导航列表
It's... He wasn't this man.
他以前不是这样的
What does he want from you?
他想从你那得到什么
Each night...at moonrise,
每晚...月升时分
he takes one of us.
他就会从我们中间抓一个
If we refuse, he sets the dog on us.
如果拒绝 他就放狗咬我们
She's not been the same since the first night.
从第一晚起 她就变得和以前不一样了
He's insanely obsessed, but with what?
他走火入魔了 但是沉迷于什么呢
What does he think that you know?
他认为你知道什么
He spoke of a book.
他提到一本书
The pages change each time your eyes look upon it.
你眼睛每次看的时候页面都会改变
He says one of us can translate it.
他说我们中有一个能够翻译它
The Book of Leaves. He thinks you can read from the Page.
叶之书 他认为你可以读懂它
There's a library...
有个图书馆...
Lupo.
卢坡
Lupo, you don't have to do this.
卢坡 你不必这么做
Let the girls go, and you and I...
放这些女孩走 我跟你...
we can learn from the Page.
我们俩能读懂那本书
We cannot.
我们不能
Only those born with the gift can read the Page.
只有与生俱来的天赋才能阅读它
And one of these girls has it.
这些女孩中有一个 具备这种天赋
How do you know? The Page told me.
你怎么知道 书页告诉的我
Put on the chains, or I'll send in the dog.
戴上链子 不然我会放狗进去
No! No, don't! No, don't do it!
不 不要 不要这么做
Don't! You don't have to do this!
不要 你不必这么做的
Put on the chains!
戴上链子
Lupo!
卢坡
Lupo!
卢坡
No! No! No!
不 不要
I'm here. I'm here.
有我在 有我在
This better be good.
最好是个好消息
You'll need to hustle if you're to collect it all.
如果你想收集齐全的话 最好抓紧点
You want to leave? Yes?
你想离开吗 是吗
Here's your opportunity.
这就是你的机会
Take it.
拿着
What the hell are you making?
你到底在造什么
Keep your movements random.
一定要不停变换路线
Can't have anyone tracking the materials I'm using.
不能让任何人追踪到我用的材料
No.
不
Shall I wear a disguise?
我应该伪装一下吗
Little dress, perhaps?
小裙子什么的
Just hurry.
就快点
I need everything by tonight.
我今晚就要所有的东西
Is it true?
是真的吗
You uh...
你们...
You intend to stand against the Crusade?
你们准备反对十字军圣♥战♥
We will not trade one invasion for another.
我们不会用以入侵土耳其换来教廷的染指
The Republic of Florence has been protecting itself
佛罗伦萨共和国在没有罗马援助的情况下
without Rome's assistance for nearly 400 years,
独♥立♥保卫了自己近四百年
and I see no reason to change that policy.
没有任何理由改变这一政策
Mm. Well, I think you
那么 我觉得
underestimate the cost of outfitting an army...
你低估了装备一支军队的成本
..And the reality of the Ottoman threat.
还有奥斯曼帝国的威胁的现实
Just as you underestimate me.
就像你低估了我
I may be new to my position,
我的确是新官上任
but I am not naive.
但我并不天真
Your um... Your city is bankrupt, Signorina.
你的...你的城市已经破产 小姐
And I assure you the Turks will rain fire on Florence
而且我确信土耳其人会按他们的时间表
on their timetable, not yours.
入侵佛罗伦萨 而不是按你的
Do not forget history's lessons, my dear.
不要忘记历史的教训 亲爱的
The city of Bursa shared your pride
布尔萨城像你一样骄傲
and suffered greatly for it.
也为此付出了沉重代价
Florence is not Bursa.
佛罗伦萨不是布尔萨
Surely not.
确实不是
Bursa had the strongest military, the highest walls.
布尔萨城拥有最强大的军队 高不可攀的城墙
They, too, went it alone against the infidel.
他们也是独♥立♥反抗异教♥徒♥
A hundred years ago. Dragonetti.
那是一百年前 德拉戈内蒂
They closed off every trade route,
他们封锁了所有贸易路线
stopped supplies from entering the city,
禁止物资进入城市
then simply waited.
然后就那么等着
The city starved, withered away.
城市开始饥荒 资源枯竭
And years later...
许多年后
when there was no-one left to fight,
当反抗斗争的人全都死光了
the enemy simply walked through their gates.
军队就这么径直踏进他们的大门
Nor can we simply let Rome walk through ours.
那我们也不能就这么让罗马踏进我们的大门
Exactly what will happen if we join their Crusade.
如果我们加入十字军圣♥战♥ 就会是这样的结果
We will not hand over the keys to our kingdom.
我们不会将王国的控制权上交
Not to the Turks, not to Rome, not to anyone.
不会给土耳其人 罗马教廷 不会给任何人
Our Republic has protected itself without the aid of Rome...
我们共和国已经在没有罗马援助的情况下保卫自己...
There was a time...
曾经...
I thought history would revere the name Machiavelli.
我以为历史会敬畏这个名字 马基雅维利
But now...
但现在
now I see you have let beauty cloud all judgment
现在我发现你被美女蒙蔽了判断力
with no less than the future of Italy at stake.
让意大利的未来危如累卵
My influence is not as strong as you imagine.
我的影响力没你想的那么大
Neither is your beloved Republic.
你心爱的共和国也没有你想的那么强大
Are you blind?
你瞎了吗
You are only as strong as Da Vinci, and he is aligned with Rome.
你是唯一与达芬奇一样强大的 而他与罗马结盟
Break it, you buy it.
打破它 你就得买♥♥下来
Not the best representation of a moving tank, is it?
这可不是移♥动♥坦克的最佳体现 是吗
It's not movement I'm worried about. That's simple geometry.
我担心的不是它的运动 那只是简单的几何学罢了
It's penetrating the armor. That's the real trick.
它可以穿透盔甲 这才是核心
Now, their breastplates are made from the same impenetrable metal
而现在 他们胸甲的金属材质坚不可摧
as their tanks.
就像他们的坦克
Zo.
泽罗
When I mix the catalyst and agent,
在我混合催化剂和药剂的时候
we will only have seconds
我们只有几秒的时间
to load and shoot before the glass dissolves.
在玻璃溶解前装载并进行射击
What happens when it dissolves?
它溶解时会发生什么
Well, when the warhead shatters,
好 当弹头粉碎的时候
contact with the air should ignite the mixture,
与空气接触会引燃混合物
which should disintegrate the armor,
应该会让盔甲碎裂
as though covered in molten rock.
如同被岩浆覆盖一样
You ready?
准备好了吗
Good.
很好
Load it! Jesus.
把它装上 天呐
The glass is melting. Hurry up.
玻璃正在融化 快点
Light it!
快点燃
Quick! Trying!
快点 我在努力
Holy shit.
我的天呐
Somebody tell Hades he's out of a job.
得有人告诉冥王他失业了
It's not even dented.
上面连凹痕都没有
How is that even possible?
这怎么可能
Your rocket hit the target. Your explosives worked.
你的火箭击中了目标 爆♥炸♥起作用了
Clearly they didn't. Oh, fuck it.
很显然没有 该死的
Wait. Wait.
等等 等等
There's something here.
这里有什么东西
Fuck.
该死
What? Here. Look.
什么 这里 看
What?
什么
See it?
看到了吗
It's a maker's mark.
这是工匠的记号♥
Some kind of emblem...
某种徽章...
Just under the surface.
就在表层下面
Oh, fuck me.
我真该死
What?
什么
Don't tell me you don't remember our little jaunt to Wallachia.
别告诉我你忘了我们去瓦拉吉亚那次短途旅行
The Order of the Dragon? One...
龙骑士团吗 一枚...
Turkish sultani gold coin.
土耳其苏丹的金币
Stamped on the back.
印在背面
You stole this from Vlad the Impaler!
你是从穿刺王弗拉德那里偷来的
剧集 | 达·芬奇的恶魔(2013) | 导航列表