剧集 | 达·芬奇的恶魔(2013) | 导航列表
我们得分头行动
Sophia and I can make it into the city...
索菲亚和我能溜进城市
You're volunteering my sister?
你自动算上了我妹妹吗
She's the only one who knows how the device works.
只有她知道才机器如何运作
You've already talked to her.
你已经和她谈过了
She talked to me.
是她找我谈的
Mostly, I just nodded.
多数时间我只是点头
No. Why not?
不行 为什么
Because it's too dangerous.
太危险了
Don't worry, I'll make sure nothing happens to him.
别担心 我会保证他安然无恙
Oh, thank you.
哦 谢谢
No. Sorry, no.
不行 抱歉 不行
Come on. Do... Do you think the Turks are just gonna stand there,
行了 你以为各地起火后 土耳其人
while everything's going up in flames?
就只会杵在那里吗
We need one as a distraction for the other.
得有人分散其他人注意力
Yeah.
没错
It's the only way the plan's gonna work and you know it.
你也知道只有这样计划才能奏效
We'll look after each other.
我们会照顾好彼此的
Just like we do.
如我俩一样
Thank you.
谢谢
Help me with these.
过来帮忙
Careful with those. Be careful.
小心这些 小心
My men and I should accompany you.
我和我的手下该陪你同去
Well, we... We want to get in and out without being detected.
我们进出不想被发现
So slaughtering everyone we see
所以杀掉所有见到的人
might attract unwanted attention.
也许会引起不必要的注意
A fair point.
说得对
You were right.
你是对的
What you said about the Turks.
关于土耳其人
Is this an apology for setting me on fire
这是为把我点着推出窗外
or pushing me off a ledge?
而道歉吗
I also poisoned you. Attempted.
我还给你下了毒 未遂
Right, right.
对 没错
Maestro, the last one. Coming.
大♥师♥ 就差你了 马上来
Try not to die.
别死了
Oh, look at this. A coiled spring.
哦 看看这 螺旋弹簧
They've modified your drive system.
他们改良了你的驱动系统
Yeah. Powered by inertia, stored energy. That's...
是啊 惯性驱动 能量储备
That's really very clever.
真是太聪明了
How do you steer it?
你怎么驾驶这玩意
I'd say left, right and then forward,
我说向左 向右 然后向前
both of them together, and back.
两者一起是后退
This way. All right?
这么开 明白了吗
Let's go.
我们走
Sorry, sorry. That was...
抱歉 抱歉 那真是
I got it, I got it, I got it.
我明白了 明白了
Ah. We're not lost, are we? No, of course not.
我们不是迷路了吧 当然没有
Oh, our pace has slowed.
我们速度变慢了
Yeah, the basket's heavy, funnily enough.
是啊 说来真怪 那篮子很重
Right, this way.
好吧 这边
How do you know about this tunnel, anyway?
无论如何 你是如何知道这隧♥道♥的
Because we used it to
因为土耳其占领城市时
escape from the city which had just gone Turk.
我们就是从那里逃出来的
I wasn't expecting to be back here.
我从未想到还会回来
Perhaps the local vegetation can help you to retrace your steps.
也许植物能助你找到走过的路
Oh, thanks.
谢谢
Or finding your footprints left somewhere in the bushes.
或者找到你留在灌木丛里的脚印
Yeah.
是的
Found it.
找到了
Your brother likes to litter.
你哥喜欢乱扔东西
That's it, keep it smooth.
就是这样 继续开
Maestro?
大♥师♥
Tank depot's up ahead. All right.
装甲车停车场就在前面 好的
Just take us in like you belong.
镇定自如地进去
Okay.
好的
Steady. Careful. Slowly, slowly, slowly.
稳定 小心点 慢一点 慢一点
Here we go. That's it.
就是这样 我们成功了
That's it. We're through, we're through. We're through.
就这样 我们进去了 我们进去了
Now just go straight down to the far end of the tank yard
现在直接开到装甲车停车场底
and be as confident as you can. Okay.
尽力保持自信 好的
All right, stop here. Yeah.
好了 停下 好
That's it.
就是这里
Anyone around?
附近有人吗
No. No, you're clear.
没有 你可以出去了
All right.
好的
Let's do this.
开工吧
Nico.
尼可
Pass me another bag of bombards.
把另一袋炸♥药♥给我
That's it, that's it.
就是这个
That's it.
好的
Now the powder keg.
还有炸♥药♥桶
Now, listen.
听好了
I need you to drive alongside me while I plant the rest of them.
在我埋炸♥弹♥的时候你要始终开在我身边
We need to obscure the guards' line of sight.
我们要模糊守卫的视线
Okay, but what if they see the powder trail?
好的 他们要看到火♥药♥的踪迹怎么办
Well, let's hope they don't.
但愿不会被发现
At the end of this, we climb
在隧♥道♥末段 我们要
out into a building across from the church.
爬到教堂对面的大楼上
And then what?
然后呢
Er...the tank yard explosion should give us the cover
装甲车停车场爆♥炸♥能为我们
we need to get to the bell tower.
爬上钟塔打掩护
It should be...
应该是
Oh, shit.
哦 见鬼
This is new.
这是新筑的
We don't have time to find a way around it.
我们没时间另寻出路了
We're gonna have to go through it.
必须穿过这里
Come on.
走吧
When I told Leo I'd be looking after you,
当我跟列奥保证照顾你时
I didn't realize you'd be quite so delicate.
可没想到你竟那么弱
Those nuns in the convent..
对那些修女来说
you were a pain in their ass, weren't you?
你肯定是她们的心头大患吧
Maybe a little bit.
也许是吧
This way.
走这边
Don't forget the basket. Wait.
别忘了那篮子 等等
All right.
好吧
It's all right. It's all...
没事的 没事
Maestro!
大♥师♥
Come on.
快走
'People of Florence.'
佛罗伦萨的人♥民♥
I come to you with a message from St. Peter himself.
我带来了圣皮特的消息
In the bowels of this cursed city,
在这座被诅咒的城市中
under lock and key,
在深狱里
you hold the Sword of God, Count Girolamo Riario.
你们关押着上帝之剑 吉罗拉莫·利拉奥伯爵
If you do not release him,
若不释放他
it is you who will receive his punishment!
受到惩罚的便是你们
We are on the verge of a great battle.
大战在即
'An ancient conflict...'
长久的冲突
In range. Shots loaded.
在射程内 上火♥药♥
..Begun before time itself began.
抓紧时间
All right.
好了
'A battle between good...'
一场正义与邪恶
between light and dark.
光明与黑暗间的战争
A battle for the very soul of Man.
一场为了人类灵魂的战争
Leo.
列奥
It's time. Come on!
时间到了 快
We must be pure of heart,
我们必须心灵纯洁
imbued with the courage to fight,
鼓足战斗的勇气
and prepared for the sacrifice to come.
为即将到来的牺牲做好准备
I have seen a vision of your city in flames
我看见到幻象中你们的城市化为火海
God's judgment...
上帝的裁决
unless you heed my warnings.
剧集 | 达·芬奇的恶魔(2013) | 导航列表