剧集 | 达·芬奇的恶魔(2013) | 导航列表
I do not deserve you.
我真的配不上你
Lucrezia? Lucrezia?
卢奎齐娅 卢奎齐娅
What? What is it? The Crusade's in jeopardy.
什么 什么事 十字军正处在危险的境地
He's leaving Florence.
他要离开佛罗伦萨
Leonardo?
列奥纳多吗
My children will not meet.
我的孩子们碰不到一起了
Without each other, they face unspeakable horrors.
没有彼此 他们将面临无可言喻的恐惧
Can you not appear to him as you did to Sophia?
你不能像对索菲娅那样呼唤他吗
He doesn't trust me. He will not listen.
他不信任我 不会听的
There may be another way.
还有一种办法
You must warn him.
你一定要警告他
Right, these are re-creations of the designs Lorenzo confiscated.
就是这 这些是洛伦佐没收后重新做的设计
Unlike my originals, those aren't written in code,
和我的原稿不同 这些不是用代码写的
so your engineers should be able to begin assembly immediately.
所以你的工程师们应该能够立即开始装配
Then you'll not be traveling with us?
你不跟我们一起走吗
No. I intend to take a short detour.
不了 我打算绕一个小远道
We need to supplement our ranks.
我们的队伍需要补充人员
I hope to enlist the Order of the Dragon.
我希望征募龙骑士团的帮助
I don't need to tell you... No, you don't.
我不需要告诉你... 不 没这个必要
Can I at least offer you an escort?
最起码让我安排人护送你一程吧
We can spare a few men.
我们可以派出少量人手
No, that... That may send the wrong message.
不了 那个...那个可能会引起误会
Maestro?
大♥师♥
Not exactly the Swiss Guard.
并不是那个瑞士守卫
Better.
那更好
Come on!
快跟上
Enough chatter!
别讲闲话了
Let us leave this wretched city.
让我们离开这个可怜的城市
Good luck.
好运
I will see you in Rome.
我会在罗马和你碰面
And we're certain he's all right?
你确定他一个人没事吗
Physically, yes.
身体上讲 他没问题
But I can't count for the emotional toil.
但是心理上的负担我就不确定了
You found it?
你找到了
Yep, tossed out with Lorenzo's kitchen scraps.
对 和洛伦佐厨房♥里的残羹剩饭一起扔出来的
Nico had to wade through a mountain of cabbage.
尼可一定费力翻遍堆成山的垃圾了
Yeah, sorry about the smell.
没错 抱歉 我身上味道不好闻
Yeah, you absolutely stink!
是的 你现在臭死了
I'm glad to have you back, both of you.
我很高兴你们两个都能回来
It's good to be needed.
被人需要是件好事
One day, you will open your eyes, signora.
总有一天 你终将睁开你的双眼 夫人
And what will I see?
我会看到什么
That tyranny is brutal and lonely.
暴♥政♥残忍♥而又孤独
Especially for those who serve the tyrant.
尤其是对于那些侍奉暴君的人而言
'Leonardo?'
列奥纳多
'Leonardo?'
列奥纳多
Leonardo?
列奥纳多
Leonardo? I'm here.
列奥纳多 我在这
Leonardo?
列奥纳多
I'm here... I'm here... I'm here.
我在这...我在这...我在这
Leo.
列奥
Am I dreaming?
我在做梦吗
I was thinking the same thing.
我也在想是不是在做梦
How do I know this isn't a trick?
我怎么知道这是不是一个圈套呢
Even if you're only in my head, I don't care.
即时你只是存在我的脑海中 我也不在乎
Leo.
列奥
I have a message...
我有一条信息...
..From your mother.
...你母亲传来的
What?
什么
Wher...where is she? Are you with her?
她...她在哪 你和她在一起吗
I know you don't trust her.
我知道你不信任她
But I do, so I need you to trust me.
但是我相信她 所以你要相信我
Everything I'm about to tell you is the truth.
我接下来要讲的一切都是真的
There's a girl...Sophia.
有一个女孩...叫索菲娅
She has the Page, Leo.
她手里有书页 列奥
The Pa... The Page? Yes.
那...那一页 是的
From the Book of Leaves?
叶之书上的
Oh, I...
哦 我...
She's your sister.
她是你妹妹
She's in danger.
她现在有危险
And so are you.
你也是
You need to find her before it's too late.
你得在一切都太晚之前找到她
My mother told you this? Yes.
我母亲告诉你这的吗 没错
I found it.
我找到了
I found the Page for you.
我为你找到了书页
Your mother said the Crusade would be hopeless without it.
你母亲说十字军如果没有书页就毫无希望
Save Sophia. Get the Page.
救索菲娅 拿到书页
You are the only one who can save us now.
现在你是唯一能救我们的人了
Zo, Zo, Zo. It's me.
泽罗 泽罗 泽罗 是我
Look...I have to leave.
听着...我得离开了
All right?
好吗
What? Where the fuck are you going?
什么 你要去哪
I er...
我 额...
I received a message.
我收到了讯息
In the middle of bloody nowhere?
在这个鬼影子都没有的无名之地吗
It was Lucrezia.
是卢奎齐娅
She appeared to me.
她出现在我面前
What do you mean, she appeared?
你什么意思 她出现了
She said I have to go home.
她说我必须回去
Back to Vinci, where it all started.
回到芬奇 那个一切开始的地方
Hey... I know it sounds strange.
嘿...我知道这听起来很奇怪
Yeah.
没错
It's fucking insane, that's what it is.
这他妈真是疯了 这就是疯了
You have to go.
你必须过去
Come with me. There's no time.
和我一起 没时间了
They're expecting us in Rome. Nico and I can handle Vlad.
他们在罗马等我们 我和尼可能处理弗拉德的事
Zo... We've been friends a long time, Leo.
泽罗... 我们已经是老朋友了 列奥
I know how this works. I know it will work...
我知道这是怎么作用的 我也知道这会有用...
..Somehow.
...虽然不知道原因
It's fine.
没事的
You'll need the armor.
你会需要这盔甲的
See you in Rome.
罗马见
Well...yeah.
嗯...好的
First round's on me. Yeah.
我先请喝酒 好
'I don't... I don't understand.'
我不...我不明白
I thought I was supposed to go to Florence.
我以为我应该去佛罗伦萨的
'It is not safe there. You must go to Vinci instead.'
那儿不安全 你现在必须改去芬奇
How will I find him? He will find you.
我怎么找到他 他会找到你的
Your brother will protect you. You will protect each other.
你的哥哥会保护你的 你们会彼此保护
My brother? Leonardo?
我的哥哥 列奥纳多
Sophia, please.
索菲娅 拜托
You must...
你一定要...
剧集 | 达·芬奇的恶魔(2013) | 导航列表