剧集 | 达·芬奇的恶魔(2013) | 导航列表
好吧
Many times that of one, hm?
我们能以一敌百
But I am no abacist, hm?
可我不是个算数专家
They are here, Your Holiness.
他们到了 教皇陛下
They're ready.
他们准备好了
Well, this ought to be riveting.
好吧 事情应该会很有趣
Countrymen!
同胞们
Servants of God.
上帝的忠仆们
The day has come for you
把这群土耳其异教♥徒♥
to drive the heathen Turk from our shores.
赶出我们国家的时候到了
You must go forth and fight!
你们必须奋起抗争
Fight for your people!
为你们的人♥民♥而战
Fight for your Church!
为你们的教会而战
Fight for your Pope!
为你们的教皇而战
We go forth now to fight,
我们今日迎战
not for eternal glory.
不为永垂不朽
'But for God,
只为上帝
who commands us to march...'
是他令我们前行
To be brave
让我们勇敢地
and to take back what is rightfully ours!
去把本属于我们的东西夺回来
We fight now united!
我们要共同战斗
'And a united Italy...'
一个万众齐心的意大利
Cannot be stopped!
无人可挡
But our souls will be invincible
我们的灵魂会所向披靡
and our glory immortal.
我们的荣耀将永垂不朽
Praise be to Heaven!
为天国高歌♥
Praise be to Italy!
为意大利高歌♥
For Italy!
为了意大利
Italy! Italy! Italy!
意大利 意大利 意大利
Couldn't help yourself?
你看不明白吗
Sorry.
对不起
You were asleep and...
你睡着了而且
I have so many questions.
我有很多的疑问
Well, um...
好吧
I'd say we have about an hour before daylight.
在天亮前我们还有一个小时的时间
What do you want to know?
你想知道什么
In your journal, you write of a man named Al-Rahim.
在你的日记里 你写到了一个名叫阿♥拉♥西姆的人
You broke my cypher?
你破解了我的密♥码♥
Well, the first section's backwards writing, transposing letters.
第一部分是倒着写的 调换了字母的位置
Simple enough.
很简单
But I haven't cracked the last part yet.
但我还没破解出最后一部分
Maybe you could teach me? Not a chance.
你能教我吗 绝对不行
Al-Rahim.
阿♥拉♥西姆
You say he navigates the river of time...
你说他在时间之河中航行
And that he... he plundered your mind and stole your designs.
夺走你的思想 还偷了你的设计
I thought he was taking me on a journey of discovery.
我曾以为他引导我走上探索之旅
That was not the case.
而事实并非如此
Is that how Mother came to me?
母亲就是这样来到我身边的吗
She could navigate this river too?
她也能在那条河中航行吗
I believe so.
我相信是这样
I'm not sure of its mechanism.
我不知道其中的原理
Er...perhaps...
可能
Perhaps the ability has something
可能这种能力
to do with the energies we felt in the cave.
与我们在洞穴中感知到的能量有某种联♥系♥
And our mother was...
毕竟我们的母亲是
a soothsayer, after all.
一个预言家
She was schooled in arcane sciences.
她在秘术这方面受过训练
You were looking for her for a long time.
你找她找了很长一段时间
Yeah, most of my life.
是 我大半生都在找她
She left when I was a child.
她离开时我还是个孩子
I just wanted to find out why.
我只想知道原因
Did you get your answers?
你找到答案了吗
A few.
一点点
But perhaps we're not meant to have them all.
但可能我们知道一切也没那么重要
What was he like? Who?
他是个怎样的人 谁
Piero Da Vinci.
皮耶罗·达芬奇
Stubborn.
老古板
He was prideful.
他很自傲
But...
但是
courageous when it mattered most.
最重要的是他很勇敢
That description would fit our mother as well.
这个形容可能也适合我们的母亲
Oh, really? Well, then perhaps we unraveled another mystery,
真的吗 或许我们解开了另一个谜题
as to why they didn't last.
那就是他们为什么不能长久
So...how old did you say you were? You're 20?
你说那时你多少岁 20岁吗
19. 19, 19...
19岁 19岁
What is it?
怎么了
19...
19岁
I think we might...
我想或许我们
only be half siblings.
只有一半的血缘关系
Piero isn't my father?
皮耶罗是我父亲
Caterina left him to join the Sons of Mithras...
卡特琳娜离开他后 加入密特拉之子
..And to be with the man who led them.
和他们的领导者在一起了
Al-Rahim?
阿♥拉♥西姆
The man that betrayed you?
那个背叛你的男人吗
We should get going.
我们该上路了
Fuck off.
滚开
The Crusade Army...
圣♥战♥军队
..What's left of them.
这里都是他们的尸体
The dead are only ours.
死者都是我们的人
There's not a Turk among them.
没有一个土耳其人
It was an ambush, then. They were waiting for us.
这里有埋伏 敌军知道我们要来
Nico... Nico?
尼可 尼可
Nico!
尼可
Nico!
尼可
Look!
你们看
Vlad?
弗拉德
Vlad?
弗拉德
What happened?
怎么回事
A great reaping of souls.
简直是一次灵魂的收割
We could not save them.
我们没能救他们
Where's Nico?
尼可在哪
Tell me what happened.
告诉我怎么回事
They knew we were coming.
他们知道我们要来
It's the only explanation.
这那是唯一合理的解释
Alerted by a spy in our midst, no doubt.
毫无疑问 我们军中有个奸细
Our column was headed south.
当时我们的军队正向南前进
The bombards came first...
在一片雾气中
..Under the cover of a smokescreen.
射石炮先狂轰了一通
Couldn't tell what direction they came from so...
我们无法分辨它们来自什么方位
..We attempted to retreat.
我们试图撤退
So we fled for the tree line,
所以排成三个纵队准备撤退
where their...
那时他们的...
..Your armored carriages met us with cannon fire and flame.
你设计的装甲车用火炮和火焰攻击了我们
They tore us apart.
把我们打得落花流水
If it were not for Vlad and his men, we would all be dead.
若不是弗拉德的援军赶到 我们早已全军覆没
They showed no mercy.
他们毫不留情
How many armored carts?
有多少辆装甲车
Dozens. Bloody hell!
几十辆 我的天
What do we do now?
我们现在该怎么办
We keep going.
我们继续前进
How?
怎样做
More than half our forces have been wiped out.
我们超过一半的军队都已被歼灭
There is not enough of us left to fight the enemy.
剩下的人根本无法再和敌军抗衡
That... That is exactly why they won't expect us.
那样正是他们预料不到的
It's preposterous...
意大利魔头
allowing last rites to be administered to the monster of Italy.
被允许进行最后的仪式 真是荒谬
We are all monsters, my dear,
我们都是魔头 亲爱的
haunted by our pasts or our presents,
被往日和现今的种种所折磨
our actions driven by the whispers of angels and demons.
我们的行为被天使和恶魔的低语所控制
Perhaps he should have listened to his angel.
或许他该听听天使的话
I murdered your master.
剧集 | 达·芬奇的恶魔(2013) | 导航列表