剧集 | 达·芬奇的恶魔(2013) | 导航列表
We are the horns of the Increate.
吾乃先天之号♥角
We shall not fear the speaker of lies.
不畏谎言
We shall not be deceived.
不受欺骗
We are one. We shall not...
吾乃一体 吾不...
Why have I been forsaken?
为何要抛弃我
You are the Monster of Italy.
你是意大利魔头
Everyone is hunting for you.
所有人都在追捕你
Why?
为何
They want to kill you.
他们想杀你
But I...
但我...
I... I...
我 我
want...
想
But I want to cure you.
我想救你
Have you lost your mind?
你疯了吗
That's the first lucid thing you've said for hours.
这是你几小时来说的第一句人话
Yet it is strangely comforting to know
看到我的老对手还在那
my old rival's still in there.
我还是很欣慰
Somewhere.
某地
Was I drugged? Sedated.
你给我下药了 镇静剂
You left me no choice.
我别无选择
You were poisoned, as was I, by the Labyrinth.
你我都在迷宫中被下了毒
But I'm working on an antidote.
不过我正在研制解药
Release me immediately.
快放了我
No. I can't do that.
不 我不能放
It's for your own safety.
为你安全起见
And the safety of Florence. I am no longer your enemy.
以及佛罗伦萨的安全 我不再是你的敌人
How many times must I prove it to you?
我还要向你证明多少次
You are at one with the Labyrinth.
你是迷宫一员
Leonardo... what are you speaking of?
列奥纳多 你在说什么
I speak of your lies.
说你扯的谎
I speak of your Labyrinth.
你的迷宫
Of... Of the... the damned Sons of Mithras.
说...该死的密特拉之子
I'm speaking of the Turks.
我说的是土耳其人
Of the so-called Pope Sixtus.
所谓的西克斯特教皇
Of any and all who demand blind allegiance
和所有盲目效忠于他
whilst at the same time
与此同时
claiming the name of God as license to destroy.
借上帝名义肆意破坏的人
A God that I'm not even sure exists.
那个连是否存在都未知的上帝
But if he does...
他若存在
..He would be horrified at what's being perpetrated in his image.
会为眼前的景象震惊
I feel your loss, Signorina.
我理解您的损失 小姐
I know Captain Dragonetti was a wise and powerful ally of yours.
德拉戈内蒂队长是您的得力助手
But the Turks will continue to spread terror
土耳其人还会继续散布恐慌
unless we fight back.
除非我们予以反击
We must be united.
我们必须团结
Florence is honoring her obligation to host the festival.
佛罗伦萨要履行义务主持庆典
But that is the extent of our commitment.
这在我们承诺范围内
We live dangerous lives, in dangerous times.
我们生逢乱世 难以聊生
To survive, you need allies.
要活命 必须有盟友
Isolation will only ensure Florence's destruction.
孤立无援只会葬送佛罗伦萨
You are in a position of power, Signorina.
您大权在手 小姐
I suggest you use it.
我建议您加以利用
No amount of money or power can guarantee one's safety.
钱权皆不能保人平安
In fact, the more I have, the less safe I feel.
说真的 我拥有的越多 安全感越少
All I want is for Giulio to have a happy, peaceful life.
我只求能活得朱利奥平安快乐
There can be no peace while others endure such pain.
众人饱受痛苦时 平安只是空谈
As a mother, your life is no longer your own.
作为母亲 你的生活不再属于你自己
It belongs to your child.
而属于你的孩子
But you are also the new Mother of Florence.
同时你也是佛罗伦萨的新国♥母♥
Do not ignore your people.
不要无视你的人♥民♥
Let us take the fight to the Turks...
让我们奋起反抗土耳其人
and drive them from our happy home.
把他们赶出我们的幸福家园
Now, tell me...
现在 告诉我
while I have you...
趁你还清醒
do you believe in free will?
你相信自♥由♥意志吗
Playing God, are we now, Da Vinci?
我们是在玩弄上帝吗 达芬奇
Well, a lesser God, maybe.
也许是伪上帝
But if I created something as diabolical as a human being...
若我造出人类这般残忍♥的生物
..The last thing I'd do is
我绝不会
give it the power to choose between good and evil.
给予他们选择善恶的权力
Now, that...is the genius of Our Lord.
那便是上帝的天才之处
Unlike the bird in the sky and the beast in the field,
不似空中飞禽 林中走兽
we must make a choice.
我们必须有所选择
Saint or sinner.
圣人或罪人
Ah, so you are saying that we are capable of both great deeds...
你是说我们既能行善
and terrible acts?
也能作恶吗
And you clearly believe I've made the darker choice.
显然你认为我选择了邪恶
Again, I ask... What do you accuse me of?
再次 我问你 你要指控我什么
Well, my current theory
好吧 如今我认为
is that you have become the physical manifestation
你已成为人类在善恶之间
of man's eternal inner struggle
不断做心理斗争的
between good and evil.
具体表现
You see, one part of you seeks piety.
看看 一个你信仰虔诚
The other's a killer.
另一个是杀手
I'm the physical...
我是具体...
Mm. And um...
好吧 那么
..Who do you claim I've killed?
你说我杀了谁
Well, in Rome...
在罗马
Cardinal Rodrigo.
罗德里戈主教
And the poor bathhouse proprietor.
还有可怜的澡堂老板
And Clarice Orsini.
和克拉丽丝·奥西尼
And in Florence, Captain Dragonetti of the Officers of the Night.
在佛罗伦萨 夜巡队队长德拉戈内蒂
I... I didn't.
我 我没有
You are the killer I described.
你就是我形容的杀手
The pious man...
虔诚的信徒
who kills with regret...
内疚地杀人
and then exhibits his victims as works of religious art.
将受害者尸体当做宗教艺术品展示
Oh, my God.
上帝
Wh...
为...
Why?
为何
Why have I done this?
为何我会做出此事
For the glory of the Labyrinth, I suppose.
我猜是为了迷宫的荣耀
No, no, no. I...
不 不 不 我
I have never killed at their behest.
他们从未命我杀人
No, the Labyrinth seeks to make all men pious
不 迷宫想让所有虔诚信徒
to be of one mind before God.
在上帝面前成为一体
You see?
发现没
Faith...
信仰
..Somehow...
不知何故
..Has made you a sinner.
已让你成为罪人
The Architect said...
缔造者说
resistance can take many forms.
反抗形式有很多种
When I... When I was under their influence...
当我受他们控制时
..I made touch with an...
我接触到了
..Another...another world, another reality...
另一个世界 另一种现实
..Born of my resistance.
在我反抗过程中产生
But yours... yours was different.
而你不同
'Cause it caused you to act out...
因为那让你付诸行动
..To kill.
去杀人
I...
我
I...
我
I have doubted their instruction.
我疑惑过他们的命令
I have questioned their motives. I...
也质疑过他们的动机 我...
I've re...
我还...
I am not one.
我不是其中一员
I never was.
从来都不是
My heart... must be so black...
我的心 一定充满黑暗
..My soul so riven with cruelty...
灵魂因残忍♥而分♥裂♥
..I cannot be saved.
我已无药可救
Well, you saved me. Didn't you?
你救了我 不是吗
剧集 | 达·芬奇的恶魔(2013) | 导航列表