剧集 | 达·芬奇的恶魔(2013) | 导航列表
Yet you claim this weapon will thwart them?
而你却声称这个武器能打败他们
Da Vinci!
达芬奇
Look who has been returned to us by the Grace of God.
看看仁慈的上帝把谁带回来了
Yes.
是的
Where has the Count been?
伯爵去哪了
Oh, as I was telling the Signora,
正如我刚才对夫人所说
I was gravely ill,
我病得很严重
being tended to by a dear friend.
被一个好朋友害成这样
I appear to have missed all the fun.
我似乎失去了所有的快乐
It seems to have affected his eyes.
这好像已经影响到了他的眼睛
Perhaps Da Vinci has encountered such a phenomenon before.
可能达芬奇遇到过这种情况
Yes. Come...
是的 过来...
Come back with me to my studio.
和我一起去我的工作室
I may have a salve or a solution that can help ease your pain.
我或许有能帮你减轻疼痛的药
And miss your triumph, Da Vinci?
我错过了你的胜利 达芬奇
Oh, thank God.
感谢上帝
I feared the worst.
我担心情况不妙
What happened? He's left your studio in quite a mess.
发生了什么 他让你的工作室一片狼藉
Let's put it this way. There's a lot of blood.
这么说吧 那到处都是血
Oh, he can't do much damage here,
他无法在这搞破坏
not with all these people around.
这里到处是人
No, I wouldn't be so sure.
这可说不准
The Monster is acting out on anyone who threatens Riario.
魔头会对所有对利拉奥有威胁的人下手
Vanessa...
温妮莎...
Look, take her somewhere safe.
听着 带她去安全的地方
Just keep her close.
别离她太远
And keep a sword closer.
把剑带在身边
Signor Da Vinci, your demonstration.
达芬奇先生 该你展示了
Show time.
该我出场了
The army of the Ottoman Empire
奥斯曼帝国的军队
is the greatest and most powerful
是目前世上最宏伟
this world has ever seen.
最强大的军队
Their engineering is far advanced
他们的技术曾遥遥领先
and their weapons are second to none.
他们的武器曾首屈一指
Until...now.
直到...现在
Load the warhead!
装载弹头
Stand back.
退后
Please. Ladies and gentlemen, stand back. Please.
女士们先生们 请退后
Clear the way. Stand back, please.
清空道路 退后 拜托
Loaded.
装载完毕
Shame it doesn't really work.
可惜它不是真的有用
No, it's all about the show.
不 这都是为了表演
In the distance, an Ottoman warship approaches.
在远处 一艘奥斯曼的战船接近了
Light the fuse!
点燃引线
Leo. Leo.
列奥 列奥
Leo.
列奥
Hey. I can't see him.
嘿 我找不到他了
Riario's gone.
利拉奥不见了
Take the south. I'll head north.
你去南边 我负责北边
Come on.
拜托
Riario!
利拉奥
The fellow artist.
艺术家朋友
Come to critique my work.
来批判我的工作了
Oh, no, no, no, no!
不 不 不
Wait, wait. Wait. Look.
等等 等等 等等 你看
I've come to tell you the truth.
我要告诉你一个真♥相♥
I am like you.
我像你一样
I, too, struggle with myself more than any enemy.
我也曾和自己激烈的抗争过
Let me tell you of Otranto.
让我来告诉你奥特朗托的事
As I walked through the carnage...
当我穿过大屠♥杀♥...
..Through the smoke, the...
穿过烟雾...穿过...
blood and death...
鲜血和死亡...
..For one ugly... dark moment...
那个丑恶...黑暗的时刻
I reveled.
我狂欢
In awe...
出于...
Of my machines of death.
对我所造死亡机器的敬畏
The glorious bloodshed
我的发明带来的
that my creations had wrought.
血腥的荣耀感
I hate that part of myself...so much.
我厌恶那个自己...厌恶至极
I sometimes wish that I could open up my veins...
有时我甚至希望可以切开自己的血管
..And drain the evil from myself.
抽干我体内的邪恶
A very sad state.
真是令人悲伤的状态
Yet, not like me at all.
现在 可一点都不像我了
I wish only to express myself through my chosen medium.
我只希望通过我所选择的媒介来表现自己
No, no, no, Riario. Don't, don't, don't, don't.
不 不 不 利拉奥 不要 不要 不要
Now...
现在...
let me open her up for you.
让我为你切开她
Show you her beating heart.
让你看看她跳动的心脏
No, no, no. That's not why you want her to bleed, is it?
不 不 不 这不是你想让她流血的原因 对吗
She's tempting you.
她吸引了你
Isn't she? Her obvious affections,
不是吗 她明显的爱慕
they're stirring up feelings inside you.
搅乱了你内心的感受
Feelings you have forbade yourself to feel.
那些你禁止自己去体会的情感
She loves you...
她爱你...
..As your own mother did.
像你母亲一样爱你
That's a love...you cannot allow yourself to return.
那是一种爱...你无法去回报的爱
And that's why she must die.
这才是她必须死的原因
Because she reminds you of the origins of your broken soul.
因为她让你想起了自己灵魂破碎的起因
Of what started it all.
那个一切开始的起点
But you are too much of a coward to face it,
但你的懦弱 令你无法面对这一切
so go on, finish it.
所以继续吧 杀了她
Finish it. Close the circle.
杀了她 来个圆♥满♥的结束
But don't use a blade. Use your hands.
但别用刀 用你的双手
Strangle the life out of her,
来结束她的生命
like you did your own flesh and blood.
就像在伤害你自己的血肉一样
Or...
或者...
You can choose.
你可以选择
There's free will, Girolamo.
这就是自♥由♥意志 吉罗拉莫
You can choose to hide in your nightmares...
你可以选择藏在你的噩梦里
As I did...
像我一样...
Or you can choose to wake up.
或者你可以选择醒来
Wake up.
醒来
It is the only way to defeat the sinner.
这是战胜罪人的唯一方式
Wake up.
醒来
Wake up.
醒来
Lucrezia?
卢奎齐娅
Yes.
我在
Oh, we should get going. It's a two-day ride to Florence.
我们该动身了 到佛罗伦萨有两天的路程
What's in Florence?
佛罗伦萨有什么
Leonardo Da Vinci.
列奥纳多·达芬奇
Go! Get in the house!
走 快进屋
Do you know them? Who are they?
你认识他们吗 他们是谁
Okay, listen. I don't have
好的 听着
much time to explain but I need you to be brave.
我没时间解释 但你要勇敢
Why? Why?
为什么 为什么
Here.
给
Take this...and hide.
拿着这个...然后藏起来
Look at me. Look at me.
看着我 看着我
Pick your moment and run.
抓紧时间 快跑
Bring this to Florence.
把这个带到佛罗伦萨
I swear to you, Leo will be there and he will help you.
我发誓 列奥就在那 他会帮你
Okay.
好
Go. Go.
走 快走
Out.
出来
Now.
现在
Not surprised to see me? "The daughter will find the Page."
你见到我不惊讶吗 "女儿将找到书页"
Our soothsayer rarely misses the mark.
我们的占卜师很少会错失目标
Well, she did this time.
那她这次错过了
Find it.
找到它
Start here.
从这开始
剧集 | 达·芬奇的恶魔(2013) | 导航列表