剧集 | 达·芬奇的恶魔(2013) | 导航列表
What?
什么
Our mother...
我们的母亲
She's dead.
她死了
How did it happen?
怎么死的
She was warning me about our fates.
她当时在警告我 我们的命运
Someone took a knife to her throat.
有人一刀割断了她的喉咙
I couldn't see who.
我看不清是谁
Sophia.
索菲娅
Our mother,
我们的母亲
she wanted us to find one another.
她想让我们找到彼此
To survive.
让我们活下来
I will not let anything...
我不会让你
happen to you.
出任何事
Bring him.
把他带来
Riario saved you in Rome.
在罗马是利拉奥救了你
Now it's a girl to the rescue.
现在是这个姑娘救了你
Zo, wake up!
泽罗 醒醒
Zo, please! Zo!
泽罗 求你了 泽罗
Zo, help!
泽罗 救命
Nico! Get him out of there now!
尼可 马上把他放出来
Zo... Get him out!
泽罗 把他放了
Zo... I will!
泽罗 我会放
If you play the game.
但你要先玩个游戏
And win,
当然
naturally.
必须得赢
If you lose,
若是输了
these blades will lacerate your young friend's body.
这些剑就会刺穿你小朋友的身体
Often,
往往
the key to victory is choosing the right piece...
胜利的关键是选择
..To sacrifice.
牺牲哪个棋子
I'm sorry.
真对不住
My Great Uncle was a Grandmaster.
我叔祖父是象棋大♥师♥
You may as well forfeit. Save yourself the humiliation, Vlad.
弗拉德 你还不如直接投降 省得丢脸
You can't bluff a man without a soul.
虚张声势对于没有灵魂的人无用
Today we play by Wallachian rules.
今天我们玩的是瓦拉几亚规则
During the time it takes you to decide your move,
你思考下哪步的时候
my men will adjust the blades.
我的手下会调整剑的位置
Stop! Stop!
住手 住手
I get it! I get it! Stop!
明白规则了 快住手
In the time it takes me to move, the men will not spin the wheel.
该我下的时候 他不会推动轮子
Understood?
明白了吗
If I win, you set him free
我若赢了 把他放了
and you join us in our fight against the Turks.
并且加入我们对抗土耳其人的战斗
Only if you make the right sacrifice.
但你必须先做出正确的牺牲
Sit.
坐
The first move is the most important.
第一步最重要
Game on, Vlad.
开战吧 弗拉德
That was quick. Care to reconsider?
真快啊 想反悔吗
No, I really like my move.
不 我特别喜欢这一步
Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck! Make your fucking move, Zo!
操 操 操 操 快他妈下 泽罗
Ssh.
嘘
Language is very informal.
语言太粗鄙
Yeah, it's only when he's nervous.
他紧张时才会这样
So you do know how to play? Yeah.
看来你确实会下棋 对啊
I wasn't bluffing.
我可没虚张声势
Is your champion a brilliant swindler
你的斗士到底是个聪明的骗子
or just a dim-witted pickpocket, hmmm?
还只是个愚笨的扒手呢
After I've exsanguinated the boy, I will drain you too.
我把这孩子血放干后 也不会放过你
Your blood will fill my bathtub.
我要用你的血泡澡
Don't let him distract you, Zo.
泽罗 别让他打扰你
Oh, fuck!
操
You know, you could always abandon your friend.
别忘了 你完全可以抛弃你的朋友
The castle gate is really not very far.
城门离这不远
Shut up! Shut up!
闭嘴 闭嘴
So what is it to be?
到底要如何呢
Loyalty to your friend
效忠朋友
or to your own skin?
还是自己的皮肉呢
Would he do the same for you?
换做他 也会像你一样吗
It's check, it's check, it's check!
将了 将了 将了
Check!
将!
You see, he wishes his real master, Da Vinci, were here
知道吗 他希望他的大♥师♥达芬奇能在这
to hold his hand.
牵着他的手
Check and mate! Stop!
将军 住手
Kill the blades! Stop the blades!
把剑撤了 把剑停下
Have you made the right sacrifice?
你做出了正确的牺牲吗
The coin... Is this what you want?
硬币 你想要这个吗
Your fucking gold sultani?
该死的苏丹金币
Yes... Ha!
没错
How does it feel?
感觉怎么样
It stings.
很疼
I meant having your vengeance.
我是说你的复仇
Against the man that killed that teacher of yours.
向杀你导师的凶手复仇
Verrocchio was much more than a teacher.
维洛奇奥不止是我导师
More like a father.
更像是父亲
A friend.
朋友
The sisters at the convent told us vengeance was a sin.
修女们告诉我们复仇是罪
Yet I've thought of little else on my way here.
但是一路上我一直在想复仇
Who were they, Leo?
列奥 他们是谁
Who? The men that took Lucrezia prisoner.
谁 囚禁了卢奎齐娅的人
Tell me of them again.
再向我描述一遍
One was old and gray.
一个老人 头发花白
And she seemed to know him.
她好像认识他
Her father.
是她父亲
The other was a Commander of the Voynuks.
另一个是佛努克的长官
An elite Slavic auxiliary force within the Ottoman infantry.
奥斯曼步兵中精锐的斯拉夫援兵
You know, I think I know that man.
我好像认识他
We fought against him.
我们和他交过战
In Otranto.
在奥特朗托
Sophia,
索菲娅
I am...
我...
I don't want to fuel your desire for vengeance...
我不想助长你复仇的念头
..But I think he might be the man who executed our father.
但我觉得可能是他杀了我们的父亲
We can find them.
我们能找到他们
Together we can find them.
我们联手就能找到他们
And we can rescue Lucrezia, and we can...
然后解救卢奎齐娅 然后就能
Sophia. Sophia.
索菲娅 索菲娅
Look at me, look at me.
看着我 看着我
One step at a time.
一步步来
Lucrezia said you had a page
卢奎齐娅说你有叶之书
from the Book of Leaves.
其中的一页
Yes.
是
Where is it? I hid it here when I first arrived.
在哪 我刚到时藏在这了
That man, Lupo,
那个男的 卢坡
hoped I could read it.
希望我能看懂它
Lucky for me, he was right.
算我幸运 他想得没错
The Labyrinth thought I could read it too.
迷宫的人也认为我能看懂
That's why they wanted me dead.
所以他们才想杀我
One of many reasons.
当然还有别的理由
It looks exactly the same.
看起来一摸一样
It's... It's the same. It's the
和我在梵蒂冈的秘密档案里
same as when I saw it in the Vatican secret archives.
见到的书页一摸一样
Nothing's changed. This is not what I saw.
什么都没变 我看到的不是这样
What? There were words, designs.
什么 上面有字 设计图
That was under moonlight.
在月光下看见的
Moonlight? Why moonlight?
月光? 为什么是月光?
Lupo insisted.
卢坡要求的
He said the page must be read by lunar light.
他说这些书页必须在月光下读
As a child I played that game with my brother.
小时候我和我弟弟经常下棋
Even when we were imprisoned by the Turks,
即使被土耳其人监禁的时候
our games continued
游戏也没有停止
剧集 | 达·芬奇的恶魔(2013) | 导航列表