剧集 | 达·芬奇的恶魔(2013) | 导航列表
Allowing Rome to host the festivities here
若允许罗马在此主持庆典
comes with a hefty deposit to our coffers.
会给我们的金库带来可观的收入
Our morality is not for sale.
我们不出♥卖♥♥♥自己的道德
Without funds to feed our hungry, protect our children,
没有资金给人们食物 给孩子保护
pay our officers, chaos will rule the streets.
给雇佣军俸禄 街上将是一片混乱
Then you and I will have a conversation about morality.
那时我们再谈谈什么是道德
If your desire is for Florence to join the Crusade...
如果你希望佛罗伦萨加入十字军圣♥战♥
Aligning with Rome is not an option.
不可能和罗马结盟
But profiting from them, that we must consider.
但是 从他们手中获利则应该考虑
Why are we even listening...
我们为什么要听...
Going well, is it? Zo!
进展不错啊 泽罗
I didn't think I'd see you again.
我以为再也见不到你了
Oh, thank God you're home.
感谢上帝你回来了
I can't imagine what you've been through.
我无法想象你经历的苦难
You look... Miserable.
你看起来 很悲惨
Seasoned.
经历了风霜
The maestro is well?
大♥师♥还好吧
In a manner of speaking.
可以这么说吧
Now, that is quite the sight.
这幅景象真精彩
Our little Vanessa keeping those old fucks in line.
我们的小温妮莎让这群老鬼乖乖听话
She is amazing.
她棒极了
What are they debating? Rome.
他们在辩论什么 罗马
Always Rome. Enough!
永远都是罗马 够了
A decision has been made.
事情已经决定了
Continue your bickering elsewhere,
如果你们想继续 到别处去吵
if you must, but I am done listening.
我已经不想再听了
You're a natural.
你真是本色表现
Zo.
泽罗
Oh, so glad to see you.
见到你太开心了
By the skin of my teeth.
真是死里逃生啊
Where's Leo? He's safe.
达芬奇在哪 他很安全
He's just... Everything that happened in Otranto, he blames himself
他只是 因为发生在奥特朗托的事情 他很自责
as though he personally carried out every atrocity in the city.
他独自承受了这个城市施加给他的种种暴行
How could he possibly...? 'Cause he's Leonardo Da Vinci.
他怎么可能 因为他是列奥纳多·达芬奇
'Cause the world revolves around him. Where is he?
整个世界围着他转 他在哪
Oh, he's in the ashes of his workshop,
他正在自己的工作室废墟里埋头苦干
working on war machines for Sixtus.
忙着建造西克斯特的作战机器
Sixtus? The Leo I know would sooner sell his soul...
西克斯特 我认识的列奥宁可牺牲生命
He's not the Leo we know.
他不是我们认识的那个列奥了
It might be a while until we get him back.
我们需要时间去让他恢复
The woman on the deck standing next to the Ottoman prince.
那个和奥斯曼王子并肩站在甲板上的女人
'That is your mother.'
是你母亲
'Think yourself a killer, Leonardo?'
你以为自己是杀人凶手吗 列奥纳多
Think yourself a killer, Leonardo?
你以为自己是杀人凶手吗 列奥纳多
'Think yourself a killer, Leonardo?'
你以为自己是杀人凶手吗 列奥纳多
But that is not what you are.
然而你并不是
My son.
我的儿子
I thought...you were dead.
我以为 你已经死了
That's what they wanted you to believe.
这是他们希望让你看到的
They need you to hate them to wage this war.
他们需要你充满仇恨 从而发动战争
You're not one of them?
你不是他们那边的吗
I was once.
曾经是的
I'm sorry. This is all my fault.
我很抱歉 都是我的错
I thought I was protecting you.
我以为我在保护你
I wanted to believe him. I loved him.
我希望能相信他 我爱他
I still do.
我仍旧爱他
But I cannot abide by his methods.
但我无法承担他的做法带来的后果
Al-Rahim?
阿♥拉♥西姆
You and... You and he were together?
你和他 你和他曾一起过
He is the reason I left your father.
他是我离开你父亲的原因
I will tell you everything. I promise.
我会把一切都告诉你 我保证
But there's no time. What?
但现在没有时间了 什么
They will be coming for her. The one you loved.
他们要来抓捕她 你的心上人
Lucrezia.
卢奎齐娅
She seeks the missing Page from the Book of Leaves.
她在寻找叶之书遗失的书页
The Book.
那本书
I found the book, Leonardo.
我找到了那本书 列奥纳多
And I saw what it was capable of.
我看到了这本书所蕴含的能力
You must not allow the Page to fall into the wrong hands.
你一定不能让这本书落入坏人的手中
Even a single page from the Book...
即使是书中的一小页
..Holds potential for great destruction.
都能造成巨大的毁灭
Oh, you...
哦 你
You want me to...
你希望我去
wield it?
驾驭它
No.
不行
No.
不行
This is a trick. Please. You must listen.
这是个圈套 拜托 你必须听我说
No.
不行
There is a girl with Lucrezia. Sophia.
有个女孩和卢奎齐娅在一起 索菲娅
You must find the Page and
你必须找到书页
protect them both from those that seek it.
还要保护她们远离那些寻找书页的人
No.
不
This is...
这是
This is one of his... mind games.
这是他的 控制人心的把戏
Are you here to steal more of my designs, Al-Rahim?
你是来偷窃我更多的设计吗 阿♥拉♥西姆
Huh?
是吗
'Cause you are wasting your time!
因为你只是在浪费时间
Just get out of my fucking head!
快他妈滚出我的脑袋
Get out!
滚出去
My father, that we so willingly followed,
我的父亲 我们曾经欣然跟随的男人
is not the man that we thought he was.
已经不是他以前的样子了
Mm.
嗯
Both of us were manipulated.
我们都被♥操♥纵了
Our loyalty exploited by those we trusted most.
我们的忠诚被最信任的人所利用
That's why I came back here.
这就是我回来的原因
To seek answers of my own.
为了寻找自己的答案
Tell me, why are you here?
告诉我 你为什么来这
I'm searching for something.
我在寻找一样东西
Something that can be of use to a friend of mine.
一样对我的朋友有用处的东西
Something here?
这东西在这吗
When you were steward at the Secret Archives...
当你在管理机密档案的时候
..There was a page in the collection...
藏品中有一张书页
..From the Book of Leaves. Do you remember it?
来自于叶之书 你还记得吗
Would you like some more pig?
还要猪肉吗
And then, when you left for Rome, the Page went missing.
之后 在你离开罗马的时候 那张书页不见了
I assume that wasn't coincidence.
我猜那不是巧合吧
Why do you seek this page?
你为什么要找那页书
Because some believe it holds great power.
因为有人相信它拥有巨大的力量
And if it does,
如果这是真的
then perhaps we can use it against the Ottoman invasion.
或许我们可以用它来对抗奥斯曼帝国入侵
You wish to become Italy's protector?
你想成为意大利的保护者吗
My father's lies brought the Turks to our shores.
我父亲的谎言将奥斯曼帝国带到了我们国门前
And...I share in that responsibility.
我承担一部分责任
So...I seek to make amends.
所以 我想以此赎罪
You must be tired.
你一定是累了
You should get some sleep.
你该去睡一觉
The Page?
书页呢
Do you have it?
在你那吗
We'll discuss this more once you've rested.
等你休息后再谈论这事吧
I'll make up a bed for you.
我去给你铺床
Oh, what manner of beast are you?
你究竟是什么怪物啊
Leo.
列奥
I brought Nico.
我把尼科洛带来了
Vanessa had the baby.
宝宝在温妮莎那里
She wants to see you. Yeah, he's fat and happy.
她想见你 是啊 他是个幸福的胖小子
What's he doing with that torch?
他要用那火把做什么
No!
不
What the...?
你们这是
What the fuck did you do that for?
你们这是在干嘛
Now I have no idea how long it will last.
现在我不会知道这能坚持多久了
剧集 | 达·芬奇的恶魔(2013) | 导航列表