剧集 | 小杯和小龙:万能服务(2018) | 导航列表
Yeah, it just kinda started, then stopped.
很高兴结束了 别误会
I'm glad it's over. Don't get me wrong.
我本来可以多坚持几秒钟
I could've used a few more seconds.
-我准备好了往前冲 -真令人失望
- I geared myself up to go, go, go. - Big letdown.
把头带还回来
Give that headband back!
伙计 把头带给我们
Give us the headband, man!
不可能 它是我的
Never. It's mine!
我拿到了
I got it.
-我找回状态了 宝贝 -请等一下
- I'm back in business, baby! - Wait. Please.
为什么
Why should we?
那个头带对我来说很重要 几天前
That headband means the world to me. A couple of days ago,
我正在一个废弃的泳池里想着生意上的事
I was hanging out in an abandoned pool minding my own business
后来我就睡着了
when I was pool-napped,
被扔进一个坑里活埋了
thrown into a pit and buried alive.
-太可怕了 -或许只是个巧合
- It was horrible. - Probably just a coincidence.
我正要放弃的时候 我发现了这个头带
I was ready to give up. But then, I found that headband.
它给了我继续抗争并且爬出去的
It gave me the hope and strength I needed to keep fighting
希望和力量
and climb to freedom.
随便吧 我们走 小龙
Whatever, let's go, Dino.
等一下
Wait.
我的心可以定义我是谁 而不是头带
My headband doesn't define who I am, my heart does.
留着它吧 孩子 你比我更需要它
Keep it, kid, you need it more than I do.
一定是我用力闻那朵花的时候掉了
Must've fallen off when I sniffed that flower so hard.
小龙 你不明白吗
Dino, don't you see,
那意味着你没有头带也能做到那些事
that means you did all that other stuff without your headband?
不管怎样 你都是小龙
Any way you slice it, you are Dino!
谢谢 我真的需要它
I mean, thanks. I really need it.
其实 我的头上有个小洞
Seriously, there's a small puncture in my forehead
头带能让我不漏气
and the headband keeps the air in.
如果漏气的话 很难成为一个泳池玩具
It's hard to be a pool toy when you're deflated.
泳池的开幕式 我们要迟到了
The pool reopening! We're gonna be late!
除非
Unless...
不得不说 小龙 你牺牲了很多
I gotta hand it to you, Dino, that was a big sacrifice.
那没什么 小杯
Ah, it was nothing, Cup.
从现在开始 我要戴我第二喜欢的头带
I'll just wear my second favourite headband from now on.
虽然很难 但必须这么做
It's hard, but it'll have to do.
深呼吸 深呼吸
Breathe. Breathe.
剧集 | 小杯和小龙:万能服务(2018) | 导航列表