剧集 | 小杯和小龙:万能服务(2018) | 导航列表
小杯和小龙 万能服务
第一季 第十集
扫描 袋子 扫描 袋子
Scan. Bag. Scan. Bag.
一遍又一遍 太无聊了
Over and over. Argh! So boring!
放进去 你必须
Put it in, you gotta...
这样试试
Try it that way.
小杯 装袋是光荣的
Come on, Cup, bagging Gs is glorious!
你得跟顾客多聊聊
You gotta connect more with the customers.
看 你好啊
Check this out. Boop! Good day. How are you?
我买♥♥了万能药膏治皮疹
I'm buying ointment for an everywhere rash.
谢谢
Thanks for asking.
联♥系♥感情
Connection...
夫人 您今天好吗
And how are you today, madam?
我的狗只吃胡萝卜 花了我一大笔钱
My dog only eats carrots. It's costing me a fortune!
联♥系♥感情
Connection...
她在撒谎
She's lying.
欺骗
Deception...
-先生们 大新闻 -等等
- Sirs! Big news! - Wait!
好 说吧
Boop! Okay, go.
有个大城电台DJ的活
You got a gig working as DJs at Big City Radio!
-夜班 -好耶
- The late night shift! - Yes!
小杯和小龙 广播明星 我喜欢这说话的方式
Cup and Dino, radio stars! Oh, I like the way I just said that!
我喜欢这个声音 好了
And I like the sound of this! Boop! And I'm out!
女士们 先生们 扫一下
Scanned it all, ladies and gentlemen!
扫描 扫描商品
Scanned it all. Scanned the Gs.
扫你的B 那是屁♥股♥
Scanned your Bs. That's butts.
扫你的屁♥股♥
Scanned your butts.
大城广播电台
Big City Radio...
厉害的人都在这里工作过 多姆和乔恩
All the greats have worked here: Dom and Jon...
乔恩和汤姆
Jon and Tom...
乔恩 多姆 杰夫和汤姆
Jon, Dom, Jeff and Tom...
艾伯特
Albert.
-他不是最好的 -不 他不是
- He wasn't the best. - No, he was not.
在这里 我不高 为我鼓掌
Over here! I'm not tall... at all! Clap for me!
他们叫我基因坚果
They call me Gene Nuts.
坚果[疯狂]是因为我滑稽 基因是因为她起的
Nuts 'cause I'm zany, and Gene 'cause she named me.
这是我妈 我是你的老板
That's my mommy! And I'm your boss!
看着我往后走
Watch me walk backwards.
-坚果先生 我们 -你们会很棒的
- Um. Mr. Nuts... We, uh- You guys are gonna be great.
做你自己 但有趣 动态的和完美
Just be yourselves but interesting, dynamic and perfect.
-问题 -只有一个 我们怎样广播
- Questions? - Only one. How do we radio?
这是古人的播客 只要对着麦克风说话
It's a podcast for ancient people! Just talk into the mic
大城倾听
and Big City listens.
我在这里
Boop! I'm in here now.
我们五分钟后开始
We're on the air in 5...
听我指挥 小龙 我能搞定
Follow my lead, Dino. I got this.
还好有人懂
I'm glad somebody's got something
因为我完全不懂
'cause I have no idea what's going on
但我喜欢这个人
but I like this guy, I think.
小杯和小龙在凌晨四点陪伴着你
It's Cupcake and Dino at 4 a.M.!
如何进行万能服务
Okay. How to General Service.
第1章 万能服务是一种服务
Chapter 1: A General Service is a service, generally, that--
天啊 我要睡着了 观众也是如此
Holy moly! I'm asleep over here! And so is the audience!
做点什么
Do something!
好的 我们有物理键位
Okay. We've got physical bits,
但这不会影响无线电波
but I don't think that'll work over the airwaves.
按钮闪了 按钮闪了
A flashing button! A flashing button!
你好
Hello?
有什么可以帮您
Hi! How can we help?
我有个邻居一直吃我窗台上的热馅饼
I have a neighbour who keeps eating hot pies off my window sill.
好
Uh-huh, yeah.
-是你的馅饼吗 -不 他们是他的
- And are they your pies? - No. They're his.
但他把它们放在那里 让我饿了
But he puts them there and it makes me hungry.
好的 好的 好的
Uh-huh, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
那个邻居应该赔你
Well, that neighbour should give you
一个馅饼 毕竟这是你的窗台
a pie for your troubles, I think. I mean, it's your window sill.
-可以算租金 -我从来没有这样想过
- You can call it rent! - I never thought of it that way.
谢谢 小龙
Thanks, Dino!
真是棒极了 继续
You're a hit! Keep going!
好的
Ah, okay.
这里是小杯和小龙
You're on the air with Cup and Dino!
有什么可以帮您
How can we help?
我们新的超级明星 小杯和小龙
That was our new superstars, Cupcake and Dino!
小龙 你真了不起
You were amazing in there, Dino.
你怎么知道怎么做
How did you know how to do that?
我好好听了 小杯
Ah, I just listened, Cup.
联♥系♥感情
Connection.
他们来了 我们的广播明星
There they are! Our radio stars!
能给我签个名吗
Can I have your autograph?!
这是一个鸡蛋
This is an egg.
此外 小龙是电台节目的主人公 不是我
Besides, Dino was the hero of the radio show. Not me.
胡说八道 每个好的DJ都有一个僚机
That is nonsense. Every good DJ has a wingman.
你只需要一个口号♥
You just need a catchphrase.
"我放屁了"怎么样
How about "Doink. I made a fart!"
-什么 不 -"让我细说一下"
- What? No! - "Let me nibble on that!"
-不 -"我是个婴儿 不是"
- No! - "Wah- wah, I'm a baby. Not!"
-奶奶 -你知道
- Grandma! - You know,
你钱斯叔叔曾经就是明星 像你们一样
your Uncle Chance used to be a star, just like you guys.
妈
Mo-om...!
旧纸袋下面是飘逸的长姜发
Under that old paper bag is a mane of long, flowing, ginger hair!
他曾经登过浪漫小说的封面
And he used to model it on the cover of romance novels.
这样
Like this!
我读了 令人振奋
I read that. It's exhilarating.
钱斯叔叔 你是杂♥志♥模特
Uncle Chance, you were a book hunk?
当然
Of course I was.
但我再也不想谈论了
But I don't want to talk about it, ever!
让我们谈谈家庭中的新明星
Let's talk about the new stars in the family.
你们的节目很成功 天空才是极限
Your show's a hit! The sky's the limit!
我们只会停在天空
Then we'll only stop... at the sky!
对
Yes!
发生什么事
What's going on?!
-我们为什么不动了 -我动不了
- Why aren't we moving?! - I can't move!
-为什么我们在漂浮 -我下不来了
- Why are we floating...?! - I can't fall! I can't fall!
伙计们 头条新闻 你们太火了
Guys! Big news! You're so hot.
我给你们6点10分的档期
I'm giving you the 6:10 a.M. Time slot!
这是多数人醒来的时候
That's almost when people wake up!
所以我需要你们加料
'Cause of that, I need you to amp it up.
有趣的话题 引人入胜的故事
Juicier topics, splashier stories.
说说八卦 知道吗
Maybe throw in some gossip! Got it?
我在这里
Boop! I'm in here now.
我不知道 小杯 我不想加料
I don't know, Cup. I don't want to "Amp it up."
我喜欢帮助别人
I like helping people.
你听到了基因的话 我们要弄点动静
You heard Gene. We need to make a splash.
跟人们谈谈你听到的事情
Talk about all the stuff people tell you!
你的"联♥系♥感情"
You know, your... "Connections."
人们告诉我他们的问题 是因为信任我
People tell me their problems because they trust me.
没事的 我们会很受欢迎的
It'll be fine, and we'll be super popular.
-说点什么 小龙 -好
- Say something, Dino! - Um. Okay...
大城 我们要聊一些
Hey... Big City. We're gonna start off with some...
-八卦 -八卦
- juicy gossip! - Juicy gossip!
我有一个
Oh, I've got one!
我的钱斯叔叔曾经是一个著名的封面模特
My, Uncle Chance used to be a famous cover model
他的纸袋下面有一头飘逸的长发
and he has long, gorgeous hair under his paper bag!
-这样好吗 -太好了
- Was that good? - That was so good!
整个镇子都在听
Oh, The whole town's listening!
八卦成功了
Gossip works!
我在这里
I'm over here now.
这就是马和猪分手的原因
And that's why Horse and Pig broke up.
猪想搬到泥堆里 但马是城市动物
Pig wanted to move to a mud pile but Horse is a city animal,
土生土长
through and through.
这是猪和马私底下告诉我的
剧集 | 小杯和小龙:万能服务(2018) | 导航列表