剧集 | 小杯和小龙:万能服务(2018) | 导航列表
小杯和小龙 万能服务
第一季 第十二集
靶心
Bull's-eye!
玩得好啊 小杯 我们都算尝到了胜利的滋味
Good game, Cup. In a sense, we both tasted victory.
奶酪胡萝卜
Cheese carrot.
一秒钟 你好 雨果
One sec. Y'hello, Hugo?
我开免提
Yup. Let me put you on speaker.
伙计们 你有一个万能服务
Guys! You've got a General Services gig!
写回忆录
Writing memoirs!
为电影明星格雷吉·纳罗
For movie star Greggy Naturo!
那个格雷吉·纳罗
The Greggy Naturo?!
国家宝藏和历史上最伟大的冒险英雄
National treasure and greatest adventure hero ever?
《洞穴之星》 《洞穴猎人》
Star of the Cave Blasters movies, the Cave Hunter movies,
-还有其他有洞穴的电影吗 -是的
- And other movies with caves in them?! - Yes.
他是我绝对的 空前的英雄
He's my absolute, all-time, number-one hero!
好的 我们马上就走
Oh, okay, we're going right now.
他演了《洞穴轨枕4》吗
Was he in Cave Sleepers 4?
你好 伙计们
Hello? Guys?
进入我的家
Enter... my home.
-进来吧 -他住在家里
- C'mon in. - He lives in a home?!
宝贝 看看这些奖项
Oh, baby! Look at all these awards!
他甚至赢了扎克
He even won a... Zack.
扎克可不是随便得的
They don't just hand out Zacks.
纳罗先生 在开始之前 我必须告诉你
Mr. Naturo, before we start, I just have to tell you
我看过你们所有的电影
I have seen all of your movies.
你没问题 孩子
You're okay by me, kid.
他就喜欢说一句话 跟电影中一样
He crushes those one-liners just like in his movies.
帕德雷 你最好相信
You'd better believe it, Padre.
冷静 冷静下来 小龙 小龙
Calm down, calm down, calm down, Dino. Dino.
纳罗先生 你准备好开始写回忆录了吗
Mr. Naturo, are you ready to get started on your memoirs?
我准备好了
Ready as I'll ever be.
我问第一个 你会说
I'll pop the first Q. So would you say
你是我历史上最伟大的英雄吗
you are my greatest hero of all time?
拜托 我只是一个谦逊的演员
Please. I'm merely a humble actor--
-答案是肯定的 你是我的英雄 -纳罗先生
- The answer's yes. Ooh! You're my hero!! - Ahem. Mr. Naturo,
拍摄电影时你最疯狂的冒险是什么
what was the wildest adventure you went on while shooting a film?
当我在丛林的中心
Well, when I was shooting Cave Blaster 5
-拍摄《洞穴爆破者5》时 -是的
- in the heart of the jungle-- - Yes!
零食桌上有小松饼
They had these tiny muffins... ...at the snack table.
很小
Just, like, so tiny.
我至少吃了三块
I ate no less than three of those muffins.
好吧 你在拍摄时见过什么疯狂的东西吗
Okay. Um. Have you ever seen anything super crazy while shooting?
在《洞穴猎人》片场
Well, on set for Cave Hunter,
你不会相信
you would not believe...
丹麦人有多小
...how small these Danishes were.
-不是很有英雄感 -这样
- Not the most heroic story... - How 'bout this?
你做过什么不可思议的事 永远不会忘记的
Have you ever done anything so incredible you'll never forget?
对 当然
Yes! Of course!
当我第一次在戏剧学校表演的时候
Back when I first started acting in theatre school...
这些甜甜圈
...and these doughnuts were, like,
太小了
impossibly little.
比迷你还小
Like mini-er than mini.
所以你从来没有经历过真正的英雄冒险
So you've never even gone on one real heroic adventure?
这么一想 没有
Now that I think of it... no.
我从未表演过特技 也没拯救过世界
I never did any of my own stunts, never saved any days,
甚至从未得到过禁物
never even fetched a forbidden treasure...
我以为你做了所有事情
But I thought you did all of that stuff.
所以你曾是我的英雄
That's why you were my hero.
曾是 你的英雄吗
"Were" Your hero?
也许回忆录是个馊主意 我需要一点时间
Maybe this memoir was a bad idea. I need a moment.
拜托
Please.
小龙 这太扯了
This is nuts, Dino.
格雷吉在他的电影里很酷 这不可能是真正的他
Greggy is so cool in his movies. This can't be the real him!
我们怎样才能完成他的回忆录
How are we gonna finish his memoirs
他连一个很酷的故事都没有
if he doesn't even have one cool story?
某处一定有一个真正的英雄
There has to be a real hero in there somewhere.
你说得对小龙 如果我们要让他的回忆录英勇
You're right, Dino. If we're gonna make his memoir heroic,
就必须帮助格雷吉发现他内在的真正英雄
we have to help Greggy discover his true inner hero!
我很抱歉 我以为我的沐浴花是蜘蛛
I'm sorry. I thought my loofa was a spider.
表演时间到了 小龙
It's show time, Dino.
格雷吉 我们的英雄 一只猫被困在树上了
Greggy! Our hero! It's a cat! He-he's stuck in a tree!
可怜的家伙 我猜他永远都会在那了
Poor fella. Guess he's there forever.
享受你的新树生活 猫
Enjoy your new tree-bound life, cat.
不 等等 你救不了他吗
No! Wait! Couldn't you save him!?
我可以试一试
I suppose I could try.
好了 任务完成了
There! Mission accomplished.
你们的猫安全了 而且巨大
Your cat is safe. And also huge!
制♥造♥英雄第一阶段搞定
Make-a-hero phase one-zo, eh-done-zo!
这火车道让我想起了在《洞穴大厦4》的片场
This train track reminds me of the tiny sausage links I ate
吃的小香肠 辛辣的口利左香肠
on the set of Cave Mansion 4. Spicy chorizo.
不 少女遇险
Oh, no! A damsel... in distress?!
谁能从那辆超速的机车上救她
Who will save her from that speeding locomotive?!
我自己在很多电影里都做过
Well, I've watched myself do this in tons of movies.
没什么大不了的 别担心 少女
Here goes nothing! Fear not, damsel!!
制♥造♥英雄第二阶段搞定
Make-a-hero phase two: checkeroo!
小心 山狮
Look out! Mountain lion!
今天算你倒霉 野兽
Not today, feral beast!
你 真的把他扔出去了
You, uh, really threw him there.
多么美好的一天
What a day.
先生们 我真的成为英雄了
Gentlemen, I'm really starting to get this hero stuff down.
我很高兴你感觉很好 格雷吉
I'm glad you're feeling good, Greggy.
也许我们该回豪♥宅♥写回忆录了
Maybe we should bang out those memoirs back at the mansion.
回忆录 开玩笑 没时间
Memoirs? Are you kidding me? There's no time for memoirs.
我现在是一个真正的冒险家
I'm a true adventurer now.
我必须去做冒险家的东西
I have to go do... adventurer things!
我要去寻找迪奇卢奇的宝藏
I'm off to find... the treasure of Tikiluki!
迪奇卢奇的宝藏
The treasure of Tikiluki?!
我想 我们可能做得太过了
I think... we might've maybe built him up too much.
对 不是可能 就是
Yes. Minus the might've and maybe. Full yes.
-你和我想的一样吗 -是的
- You thinking what I'm thinking? - Oh, yeah!
-我们拿些零食 休息 -不
- We grab some snacks and settle into a nice-- - No...
我们跟着他 确保他不会伤害自己
We follow him and make sure he doesn't hurt himself.
-懂你 -准备好了吗
- Right with ya. -Right, ready?
如果可以 我明天想休息一下
FYI, I might take tomorrow off for some me-time if that's okay.
树叶滑翔很有趣
Yay! Leaf-gliding is fun!
不 那是一棵树 树 树 树
Oh, no, that's a tree. Tree! Tree! Tree!
树 树 树 树 树 树
Tree! Tree! Tree! Tree! Tree! Tree!
-小龙 救命 -小杯
- Dino! Help!!! - Cup!!!
谢谢 小龙
Oh, thanks, Dino.
你是从格雷吉那里拿的套索吗
Hey, did you take that lasso from Greggy's place?
不 我只是借的 不还了
No, I just borrowed it... forever-style.
我们怎么才能找到格雷吉 他可能在任何地方
How are we gonna find Greggy? He could be anywhere.
你想闻他的气味吗
You trying to pick up his scent?
不 摸泥土帮助我思考
No. Tickling dirt helps me think.
我明白了 小杯
Ah, I've got it! Cup!
格雷吉在浴室墙上的海报
Greggy's posters on his bathroom wall!
好多很棒的电影 我都看过 但有一个不同
So many great movies. I've seen them all! But one was different.
是什么 请允许我完成押韵
What will it be? Allow me to finish this rhyme for thee.
格雷吉·纳罗和迪奇卢奇的宝藏
Greggy Naturo and the Treasure of Tikiluki!
他们开拍了 但没完成
They started filming it, but never finished.
传言电影摄制组
Legend has it that the film crew
破坏了保护财富的精灵
disrupted a real spirit protecting a real treasure
然后他们逃到别的地方去了
and then they fled to somewhere else.
你真的很了解格雷吉·纳罗
You really know your Greggy Naturo trivia.
他是我的英雄
Well, he is my hero.
海报上有一座庙宇 小杯
There was a temple on that poster, Cup.
我们需要找到寺庙
We need to find the temple!
-在那儿 -好快
- Ah, there! - That was fast.
-格雷吉的围巾 -不 这看起来不太好
- Greggy's scarf! - Oh, no, this doesn't look good!
如果我没做那么过
If I hadn't decided to build him up so much,
-这是不会发生的 -我也是 小杯
剧集 | 小杯和小龙:万能服务(2018) | 导航列表