剧集 | 小杯和小龙:万能服务(2018) | 导航列表
I dunno, Cup. Wasn't our job to help the Snazzerjazz team?
这就是时髦爵士队
This is the Snazzerjazz team now,
他们会不惜一切代价打败皮特里
and they're going to beat Peetree at all costs!
这是父亲的感觉吗
Is this what fatherhood feels like?
别乱动 我要缝这些亮片
Please stop squirming. I need to finish sewing these sequins.
你为什么不♥穿♥背心呢
Hey, why aren't you wearing your vest?!
它很难看
It is ugly.
我不♥穿♥
I will not wear it.
我熬夜做的
I stayed up all night sewing those!
快到演出时间了 我们再来一遍
It's almost showtime. Let's run it once more
然后打败皮特里和他的母鸡
before we beat the pants off Peetree and his Handy-Hens.
没问题
It's working!
我是最好的教练
I'm the best coach!
时髦机器人 停止 听教练的
Uh, snazzerbots, stop. Listen to Coach.
教练 教练爸爸
Coach. Coach Daddy.
我们不需要教练
We do not need coach.
我们升至六级
We take snazzing to level 6:
最强时髦
Maximum snazz.
我是最好的
I am the best.
我是最好的
I am the best.
我认为这不太好 小杯
I don't think this is going too well, Cup.
你可能是对的 小龙
You might be right, Dino.
我想我搞砸了
I think I messed up pretty big, you know?
你应该说
That's when you're supposed to say,
不 小杯 你太棒了 不是你的错
"Oh, no, Cup. You're great. Not your fault."
不 不 那太扯了
Oh, no, no, that'd be crazy.
我知道 时髦机器人是一个大错误
I know. The snazzerbots were a big mistake.
幸运的是 我有一个除掉它们的计划
Lucky for us I've got a plan to get rid of them.
请不要告诉我这涉及订购
Please don't tell me it involves ordering
更大的机器人吃掉他们
bigger robots to eat these ones.
-没有 -是吗
- It doesn't. - Does it?
-是的 但不会了 -是的
- It did. But it won't. - It did...
我想出了一个新的计划
after I come up with a new plan.
欢迎来到大城首届年度时髦爵士大赛
Welcome to the first annual Big City Snazzerjazz Tournament!
服装不错
Nice costume.
你是在输掉的非机器人店里买♥♥的吗
Did you get it at a facility for non-androids that lose?
我想你应该知道一些事情
I think there's something you should know.
什么 小杯
What is it, Cake?
她一直在告诉别人她比你跳得更好
She's been telling everyone that she's a better snazzer than you.
什么
Gasp. What?!
我是最好的 你怎么敢说你是最好的
How dare you say you are the best when I am the best?!
-不 我是最好的 -不 我是最好的
- No. I am the best. - No. I-I-I am the best.
老实说 你们两个都不好
Honestly, neither of you is very good.
不要太难过 孩子们
Don't feel too bad, boys.
如果没有像你们这样的失败者
Winning wouldn't be half as special
胜利也没那么特别
if it weren't for losers like you.
-是的 -你听到我对他说的话了吗
- Yeah. - You hear what I said to him there?
我叫他失败者 是啊
I called him a loser! Ha-ha! Yeah!
他是对的 结束了 我们连队伍都没有了
He's right. It's over. We don't even have a team anymore.
我们有 我们是一支伟大的球队
Yes, we do. We've got us! We're a great team!
-我们可以一起跳时髦爵士 -不
- We can Snazzerjazz together! - No!
-我不能 -下一队
- I-I can't. - Next up,
由小杯和小龙万能服务 指导的团队
the team coached by Cupcake and Dino: General Services!
我们要完成每一份工作
"We'd never leave a job without getting it done!"
你知道是谁说的吗 小杯
You know who said that, Cup?
-是我吗 -错了 是你
- Was it me? - Wrong! It was you.
我们从未抛弃工作 现在也不会开始
We've never left a job. And I'm not starting now.
开始吧
Here we go.
这音乐 太快了
This music, it's way too fast to snazz to!
停止音乐
Stop the music!
小杯 我尽可能快了
Cup, I'm going as fast as I can.
我知道 但这不是时髦
I know, and that's not what Snazz is about.
我逼得太紧 让你们都放弃了
I made you all quit by being too pushy
太过专注于胜利
and focusing on winning.
这一点都不时髦
And that wasn't snazzy of me at all.
所以给我的团队和我的兄弟
So to my team and my brother,
这是给你们的
this snazz is for you.
就是这样 孩子们 感受音乐
That's the way, boys! Feel the music!
-你们不恨我吗 -不
- You guys don't hate me? - Nah.
好
Well...
我们做到了 小杯 我们真的要赢了
We're doing it, Cup! We're actually gonna win!
我太高兴了
I'm so happy!
一切都解决了
It all worked out!
好 耶
Alright! Oh, yeah.
对不起 你们没有赢
Well, I'm sorry you didn't win.
我不敢相信 但实际上我不在乎
You know, I can't believe it, but I actually don't care.
我感觉很好 更好 我感觉很棒
I feel fine. Better than fine, I feel great!
我脑子是不是坏了
You think I broke my brain?
你已经明白了时髦
You've found the way of the snazz.
-给你扭个屁♥股♥ 先生 -我也是
- I twizzle my badonk to you, sir. - Me too!
回礼 伙计们
Right back at you, guys.
我做得对吗 怎么样
Am I doing it? How's this?
我的腿 我找不到我的腿
My legs are... I can't find my legs. Ta!
你知道牛奶和什么搭吗 柠檬
Hey, you know what goes great with milk? Lemon!
为什么不呢 今天是周末
Why not, right? It's the weekend!
柠檬
Lemon!!!
伙计 这些东西卖♥♥不掉了
Man, we're never gonna unload these things.
我后悔了
I have regrets.
伙计们 好消息
Hey, guys, good news!
刚刚海狸巴克利家
You just landed a babysitting gig
想雇个临时保姆
for a family of beavers, the Buckleys!
我爱孩子 还有很多成年人
I love kids! And many adults.
他们女儿叫纳迪娅 年轻 害羞 安静
Their daughter's name is Nadia. She's young, shy and quiet.
她爸叫庞琦 他老了 热情奔放
Her dad's name is Punch. He's old, boisterous and hectic.
庞琦·巴克利 世界野生摔跤冠军
Punch Buckley?! The World Wildlife Wrestling Champion?!
是的
Yes.
有风险
Stakes raised!
如果我们搞砸了
If we mess up this gig,
他们揍死我们的
he's gonna break all our butts. All of them!
你听到了雨果的话 这孩子特别好
You heard Hugo. The kid's a dream.
不会出错的
Nothing will go wrong.
怎么说都比卖♥♥
Well, anything's better than trying to unload
钱斯叔叔的柠檬要好
Uncle Chance's lemons.
我现在就解决一个 吃进嘴里
I'll get rid of one right now. In my mouth.
狂欢的日子
Haf a gweat day.
你可以到咸水小吃店找我们
You can reach us at the Salty Twig restaurant.
他们供应盐和木材
They serve salt and wood and, well,
我们很喜欢 对吗 亲爱的
we like that, right, honey?
忠告 相比靠近别人来恐吓他们
Word to the wise: I love my daughter more
我更爱我的女儿
than I love intimidating people by leaning in close to them.
我们到家的时候 她最好睡得很熟 否则
She'd better be fast asleep when we get home. Or else.
凶狠的靠近
Fierce lean-in.
吓人
Scary.
最后靠近来强调我的观点
Final lean-in to accentuate my point.
我们应该开始了
Well, I guess we should get started.
-你这么做 就没那么可怕 -收到
- It's way less scary when you do it. - Copy that.
不靠近
No leaning.
纳迪娅
Hiya, Nadia!
我是小龙 这是小杯 我们是你们的保姆
I'm Dinosaur and this is Cupcake. We are your babysitters!
我们人很好
We're also really nice guys
完全不想找麻烦
who are here to have no trouble with you at all,
因为我们不希望你父亲加盐吃了我们
'cause we definitely don't want your dad to salt and/or eat us.
那太好了 请原谅
That's great. Now if you'll excuse me,
我要吃年糕 用一个调哼支曲子
I'm gonna eat rice cakes and hum a tune in one key.
我们出去玩吧
What do ya say we go have some fun?
睡前我们可以做很多事
There's lots we can do before bedtime.
跳河边的石头 不
Skip stones by the river? No?
玩接球 抓虫子
Play catch? Catch bugs?
臭虫杯 看这个
Bug Cup? Watch this.
虫子 虫子 他会崩溃的
Bug, bug, bug. He's gonna snap.
虫子 虫子 虫子
剧集 | 小杯和小龙:万能服务(2018) | 导航列表