剧集 | 小杯和小龙:万能服务(2018) | 导航列表
小杯和小龙 万能服务
第一季 第一集
注意我的腰包
Watch the fanny pack!
-皮特里 -欢迎来到礼品袋杂货店
- Peetree! - Welcome to Goody Bag Groceries!
你们难道不觉得尴尬吗
Aren't you embarrassed?
像个芭蕾舞演员一样唱唱跳跳的
Singing and dancing like ballerinas?
我们应该觉得尴尬吗
Uh, should we be?
我会 但我是一个男子汉
I would. But I'm a manly man.
非常爷们 看这些腹肌
Macho to the core. Look at these abs.
-酷 -再看看手臂上的肌肉
- Cool! - Now look at these abs.
-好可怕 -你喜欢吗 看看这些
- Creepy! - You like those? See these.
好令人不安啊
Thoroughly unsettling!
我们不经常唱唱跳跳 皮特里
We don't usually sing and dance, Peetree.
-我们也很爷们 -是吗
- We're super macho too. - Yeah?
你可以做多少个俯卧撑
How many push-ups can you do?
肯定能
Not less than it would
获得你的尊重 那是肯定的
take to earn your respect, that's for sure.
我懂爷们 而你们没有
I know macho, and you ain't it.
所以我是大城最受欢迎的万能服务员
That's why I'm the most popular general services guy in Big City.
而你们却依旧生活在
And you guys still live in
你们叔叔杂货店的地下室里
the basement of your uncle's grocery store.
回见
Later.
所以 再跳吗 还是...
So, more dance? Or...
小龙 我找到所有问题的答案了
Dino, I've found the answer to all our problems.
太好了 我们的问题是什么
Oh, great! What are our problems?
我们不够爷们
We're not macho enough!
-我们要更像皮特里 -好的
- We need to be more like Peetree! - Okay.
所以我们要去面试这个
That's why we're gonna interview for this.
有点远 正好看不清
Just a bit too far for me to read.
超级猛♥男♥俱乐部正在寻找
Oh. "The Manly Men's Man Club is looking
两个马夫去打理他们的马
for two stable hands to get their horses ready
他们周五有个马秀
for the horse show this Friday."
那可是大城最爷们的俱乐部
That's the most macho club in Big City.
如果我们让那些人记住了我们
If we impress those guys,
我们会有比现在更好的万能服务任务
we'll get way better General Services gigs than we do now.
我们现在的任务有什么问题吗
What's wrong with the gigs we get now?
我们要想得更远大些 小龙
We need to think bigger, Dino.
你想割草坪或者修马桶一辈子吗
You wanna mow lawns forever, or plunge toilets?
-不 除非你想 -我可以插句话吗
- No way, unless you do. - Could I interject?
雨果 你在那里多久啦
Ah, Hugo?!? How long have you been there?
你进门时和我打了招呼
Well, you said hi when you came in.
然后你让我去拿饼干和奶酪
And you asked me to get crackers and cheese,
我照做了 现在你正在吃那些呢
which I did. And you're eating those right now.
所以有两小时了
So I'd say 2 hours?
我听说猛♥男♥俱乐部里都是混♥蛋♥
Anyway, I heard that Man Club is full of jerks.
那不过是猛♥男♥的气场罢了
Aw, that's just the macho dude vibe.
我可能也会散发那种气场
I probably give it out too, you know.
雨果 帮我们预订面试吧
Hugo, see if you can get us an interview for those jobs!
约好4点了
They'll see you at 4.
怎么啦 我打字很快的
What? I'm good at texting.
小龙 这次面试记住我和你说过的
Okay, Dino, remember what I said about the interview.
只要可能 用简短有力男性的声音回答
Whenever possible, respond with short, hard, manly grunts.
了解了
Got it.
我完全可以搞定的
I totally got this.
你们看见 我猜应该是
Did either of you see what I'm assuming
一只小鸟啄这扇门了吗
was a small bird pecking this door with little force?
不懂 你们需要什么吗
Mysterious. Well, what do you need?
你们打扰了我们的牛排品尝活动
You interrupted our steak tasting.
小杯和小龙 万能服务
Cupcake and Dino: General Services here.
-万能什么 -万能服务
- General what? - General Services.
我们帮你做所有事 你就不用做了
We'll do any job you need done, so you don't have to do it.
听说你们正在找马夫
We understand you're looking for stable hands?
在这里只有一个要求是重要的
There's only one resumé that matters here.
这个要求不在纸上 而在嘴上
And it's not printed on paper. It's printed on lip.
嘴巴没毛 就是婴儿
A naked lip is a baby's lip,
我们不招婴儿
and we don't hire babies.
只招猛♥男♥
Manly men only!
就和雨果说的一样
Well, that was as Hugo advertised.
我们还没完呢 小龙
We're not done yet, Dino.
-这是什么地方 小杯 -在这能买♥♥到
- What is this place, Cup? - Oh, just a place to get things
平时买♥♥不到的东西
you can't get at the usual stores.
就像电视购物一样
Like an infomercial.
你们好 我发现你们的嘴唇
Good day. I note your lips are
和婴儿的屁♥股♥一样白
as bare as a baby's badonk.
你们喜欢什么 粘的 还是夹的
What is your preference: those that stick, or those that clip?
我们想要一些更持久的东西
We're thinking of something a little more permanent.
好的 我这正好有这种东西给你
Yeah! I may have something for you.
涂在嘴唇上 你就会发现不同了
Rub this on your lip and you shall note a change.
但是事先警告你
But be forewarned,
这是要付出代价的
there is... a price.
12块加税
$12 plus tax!
好的
Oh, okay.
小杯 快醒醒 看
Cup! Wake up! Look!
严格来说 这算有胡子了
That's technically a moustache!
严格来说 这是胡子了
It's technically a moustache!
严格来说 这可以算是胡子了
Well, it's technically a moustache.
你们被雇佣了
You're hired, I guess.
我想说
I mean...
这是主楼 会员们在这里品牛排
This is the main hall where members sip steak,
伐木和激烈交友
chop wood and shake hands in an intense way.
但是既然你们并不是会员
But seeing as you're not members,
你们只能待在马棚里
you'll be confined to the stables.
马儿们
Horsies!
注意了 注意了
Chop chop!
这些马要为明天的马秀做准备
We need these beauties ready for the horse show tomorrow.
看看他 小杯
Look at him, Cup!
强壮又有光泽 但他的毛又这么软
So strong and sleek, but his hair is so soft.
又有光泽 我觉得你找到了一个舞者
And sleek. And I think you found a dancer!
不要跳舞 这样不爷们
No dancing. It's not manly!
过来
Aw, come here, you.
他让我想起了谁
Who does he remind me of?
我没看出来
I don't see whatever it is that you're seeing.
就像你
Like you.
这匹小马看着真像你 婴儿唇
The pony looks just like you, Baby Lips.
皮特里 你怎么进来的 你没有胡子
Peetree?! How did you get in here? You don't have a moustache?!
我没有吗
Don't I?
隐藏的胡子
Insta-stache!
小杯 准备好梳马了吗
Hey, Cup, ready to comb more horses?
看看那个胡子
Look at that moustache!
太帅气了 但是怎么做到的
It's glorious! But how?
我熬了一整夜
I stayed up all night
用那个乳剂然后阅读俱乐部规章
applying cream and reading the club rule book.
猜猜怎么样 小龙
And guess what, Dino?
我不仅仅要在那个俱乐部工作
I'm not only gonna work for that club,
我还要去管理它
I'm gonna rule it.
把大使叫出来
Bring out the Grand Chancellor!
你确定吗 小杯
Are you sure about this, Cup?
也许我们去管马就好了
Maybe we should just go pet our horses.
我记得告诉过你 主楼只有会员才能进
I thought I told you the main hall is for club members only.
这是我的申请
Well, here's my application.
我要跟你比拼胡子
I challenge you to a moustache strong-off!
好的 具体怎么比
Fine! And a moustache strong-off would be what, exactly?
看谁有最强壮的胡子
It's a challenge to see who has the strongest moustache
谁就能成为俱乐部大使
and gets to be Grand Chancellor.
奇怪
Hm, weird.
-我有选择的余地吗 -没有
- Do I have a choice? - No.
那么我接受挑战
Then I accept!
现在不行
Not now...
-先生们 有什么问题吗 -有
- Gentlemen, any questions? - Uh, yeah.
马是要跑起来
The horse, is it gonna run,
然后扯他们的胡子 然后
剧集 | 小杯和小龙:万能服务(2018) | 导航列表