剧集 | 小杯和小龙:万能服务(2018) | 导航列表
Coulda been better.
随便吧 你自♥由♥了 克里斯
Whatever. You're free now, Chris!
合叫
Harmonized honk!
克里斯 等等
Chris, wait!
如果你攻击他们 就给了他们想要的
If you attack them, you're giving them exactly what they want!
我们不想要这个
That's not what we want!
好吧 但是别 克里斯
Okay, it's not, but come on, Chris.
让他们看看你有多好
Show them you're better than that!
别让他们把你变成怪兽 他们才是
Yeah, don't let them make you a monster! They're the monsters!
-冷静 -好刺耳
- Hey, Easy! - Harsh, man.
说得真棒 但你们说得对
Oh Lovely, lovely speech, but you were right.
我们就是怪兽
We are the monsters.
走吧 克里斯 别管那些小丑了
Come on, Chris. Let's ditch these clowns!
他说的是真小丑
Yeah, he literally meant the clowns.
蜜蜂警官把他们送进监狱了
And then Officer Bees showed up and took them to jail.
看来是不能把别人从家里
Turns out you can't take someone from his home
拐去马戏团的
and force him to be in a circus.
就这样了
Well, I guess that's it.
你们还没有制♥服♥真可惜
Shame you boys couldn't get your uniforms.
其实克里斯给我们织了
Actually, Chris knitted us some!
真好 谢谢克里斯
They're... nice. Oh... thanks, Chris...
没事帕特森 躺着吧
It's okay, Patterson, you just need to lie down.
大家伙怎么样了 排奶奶
How's the big guy doing, Grandma Steak?
他没事 他今天比平时慢了一点
He's fine. He's just moving a bit slower than usual today.
原来白喉雨燕根本比不了
And he was no white-throated needletail to begin with!
没错
That's what I'm talking about!
剧集 | 小杯和小龙:万能服务(2018) | 导航列表